Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 3:58 am

............ IS AWESOME. It's the best concerts i have been too ever, even better when it's held at the place i like most, wonderful. I can remember being seeing my favorite bands live, including Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Slipknot, and how can i forget the PRODIGY? AWESOME :D (My brothers weren't allowed to see DImmu Borgir and Slipknot, something they looked forward to :lol:)

It was probably the best techno-rock, or electronica concert in history, people were screaming..... Blown away I was, had no brain cells left until I were able to sleep. The warrior's dance was the best someone around me started dancing like mongo's due to the fact that they were drunk :oops: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN_pHKzDheE&feature=related[/youtube]

Advice; Look upwards and press the play-symbol :wink:

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 5:47 am

I thought you was about to open a thread about Hove as a beautiful place, not the festival as we discuss that in another thread but its cool and that video deserves to be played over again :wink:
How come your bros wasnt allowed?

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 6:12 am

They're 9 and 11, and black metal is..... LOUD, especially live :D, and when the prodigy was in the house, 12,500 people were there, and it normally only holds around 10,000 people :lol:.

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 6:20 am

oh yeah they could basically been squeezed to death

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 7:23 am

xalepax wrote:
oh yeah they could basically been squeezed to death
:lol: :lmao:

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 7:30 am

About the place, I always went to Hove when i was given the option between that and snowboarding in the mountains, I were the only one most of the times who chose it but whatever, I'm also VERY jealous of one of my friends, he lives in that area and has a swimming pool right beside the ocean. That guy doesn't know how lucky he is :twisted:

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 7:43 am

now what is the point having a swiming pool besides the ocean? To easy fill it up with water, lol?!
And you are still more lucky than me beeing that close to the place as you are :P

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 8:52 am

xalepax wrote:
now what is the point having a swiming pool besides the ocean? To easy fill it up with water, lol?!
And you are still more lucky than me beeing that close to the place as you are :P

The difference between the ocean and the swimming pool is that the swimming pool is filled with clean water, and I HATE water that's filled with salt, I never bathe in the ocean, I only look across it sometimes 8)

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 9:04 am

haha I know the diffrence of the water of course, was just trying to fool around and do a joke. But I know since before that I cant joke with strangers so no wonder that you didnt get it... :?

I love to take swim in ocean because its more clean than a lake and the waves can be wonderful and its easier to float on the back in salt water

Now, shall we open a new thread about water? <---- and that is supposed to be only a joke too, haha 8)

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2009, 9:14 am

If you're not kidding, yes :D

A thread about water and things that are similiar or can relate to it 8)