YES 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
NO 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
NO 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 26

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 1:09 am

I am glad to see that you have taken to the stance that you mistook me.

I have said something like this before and I mean it.

The day it is said patriotism is insane, is the day America will fall. Advocacy is no different as it is part of America to help its neighbors I think. IT is the type of mentality that I experienced while in a college preparatory Christian school, helping one another is part of being human. Although I am not one of belief due to its complexity, I’d suspect that persons of disability as I have, have experienced in the past or in the now as they do occur the need for advocacies of the nature I propose. It is just a test, it may change and is written to entice, create and or make envisioned the mentality of strength, determination and integrity.

Diagnosing expressions of respects for human dignities such as politics and saying it is hypervaligence is wrong. Psychology if it agreed with you would be fool hearty, it wouldnt only those of bias.

Politics can be nice or mean.

You are likely referring to advocacy alerts, yet you do not know that advocacy agencies such as one I partook in Fresno California gets involved. When injustice does occur it is the American way to seek what is just and to further the equality of the individual.

There are good social service employees and bad ones. Later on I will share my experiences. However I come from a military family, my father is a veterans advocate, not as much as before. He has met with congress persons and done many advocacies and human dignities pursuits for the homeless veterans and the disabled veterans.

As people grow up, they experience there influences, mine was my father and the military family experience. So I feel to be entirely comfortable yet respectful of what I perceive to be as a good method to intervene. However you might want to notice that when expressions are made there is intent in marketing, the attempt to like someone giving a speech such as a president to persuade or entice a resolve.

The resolve is purely of good, nothing else. Who would not agree, besides a slacker or an insufficiently funded governmental identity that would also benefit from the awareness of its needs for funding to serve those with disabilities as it intended?

It's politics, simple. There is no family history of schizophrenia. Just service to this country not only by my father but his father, my grandfather. Also a great uncle that died in a war, as like many families I am sure throughout America have given there time, services and even functionality or loved ones.

Words are words, emotionality and the ability to entice discussion is an art, I am not good at it yet, over zealous yes.

I do not call people delusional, nor do I intent to say to them they are of delusion, however I perceive concepts not people. People are blank things to me really.

Making a patriot feel insane is a disservice to those who are of the alike mentality in that fashion. Might as well call Martin Luther King Jr. a terrorist that attempted to create equality but very directly where people were so very influenced it could not be ignored. Yet still even when I was in school I heard people speak bigotries. Some people will never understand that there superiority complexes destroy lives, create social unrest and alienate peoples.

Diagnose Osama Bin Laden, alright.

It is believed by conducting terror acts in the next life the criminal will have X many virgins. Die for perversions while they make a religion look bad.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 1:34 am

Personally, I find your train of thought very hard to follow; your use of language seems to be the culprit, but you have claimed you are a strongly visual-dominant thinker rather than a verbal thinker (like me, for example, who has relatively weak visuospatial capacity). It was my mistake to have taken your difficulty with language to be a sign of psychotic thinking.

Ok what I will do, is accept my faults despite there uniqueness to oblige your preferential beliefs of the universe and ways to speak it. Talk to me intellectually, don't make the mistake of confrontation instead of conversation.

In your original post, you raised some metaphysical questions about causality and existence; however, I am not positively certain what you're getting at. Personally, I disagree that most elements of time and other physical properties are subjective properties of the mind, though. You seem to be rejecting the Big Bang theory, too, for a static universe where time is only a perception of a mind focusing on a series of different thoughts (here you seem to be incorporating a solipsism into your argument). The passage of time is not restricted to the mind, of course; it is evident in the changes that occur in the universe (for example, a cessium atom's emission of a photon).

[b]You have to think beyond singularity, because singularity for the big bang could have never existed period. Although changing events could have occurred. Psychologically origination is comparable to human reproduction as well as ones first memories. Why so?

The universe could not have done it to itself like a two humans to make another. Humans are pathologically conditioned by there own experience of the universe and are of the belief it originated in reality like they did in there experience of the universe.

Ok, let's see if those comparisons make any more sense.

To use sociological terminology, I lumped you with the Time Cube guy from the unsualness of your ideas and muddled language used to present them (referring to time as a psychological complex, for instance); in response, you have lumped me with other people who have disagreed with you.

No one has really disagreed with me, jsut attacked and made sillies out of a serious conversation. IF you canno think outside of your box and your knowledge box was created by other minds in influence and you do not think outside of it? Then no one would come up with any new original ideas, But Einstien did. Really Really common sense toooo... Huhh?

Aspen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Feb 2006, 3:14 am

sc wrote:
I do not call people delusional, nor do I intent to say to them they are of delusion, however I perceive concepts not people. ...

Interesting comment, coming from you, Nathan.

sc wrote:
People have decided to not like me? I do not really care because I have only been banned by two places, those were the first in my life time.Also that is for complicated reasons in which both admins did not like me at all, I do not kiss up typically but if like in the past some administrators require pets (to kiss up) then I will not do that....

You however are the second person in two days to do this, while I am not your mind to know why you’re saying these things and using criminology terminology to instill a fear of your frank delusions of me. I must admit to some humor in light of your current circumstance and anyone else that might proceed in this bullying.

Can you respond with some intelligence please, not your delusions of me due to your hate as a hater? Come on.. People should stop following me around from board to board and let me conversate in peace.

I would like to point out that if you are having the same problems in different places with different people, you should at least consider you might be the problem, not "them", and you might try not to have the same problem in a new place. If you honestly believe you were banned from two fora because you refused to "kiss up" then you are delusional.

I would also like to point out that if you honestly believe I am following you around from board to board then you are delusional. I joined this board before you did, so if someone were following someone else around, that would be you, not me.

Time Cube guy's writing style is very similar to yours, sort of a rambling "word salad" style of expressing unique ideas, with frequent use of malapropisms.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 3:43 am

Alright then another ass comes and starts it.

Listen bucko.. The truth

Two places in 8+ years online, although I have seldom used forums or even chatted.

I could call you a troll, but your being a prick. Back off.

When I say I do not kiss up, it means I do not banter to the social expectations. IT isl ike this, people have common interests and ways of thinking socially such click beliefs or ways. I do not get them, I do not share common interests typically and like you yourself and the other arse cuase problems to where socializing is more of a difficulty then needed.

I will not be pushed out of this forum by a few asses that refuse partake in a conversation maturely. Instead of honestly trying to resolve I am continuely discriminated against by saying how I think is diagnosable openly in front of others.

It's called slander... Yet wimps hide behind there computer screens like yourself and cannot have a discussion without making me feel more defective.

You discriminatory baster*s

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 3:54 am

There are others that bring up information to me on other forums concerning other forums they are on that I am on. Sometimes they present information from them out of order.

But even then those that have a problem with me, if you continue with this stuff its going to get real ugly. LEave me be to have a fricken conversation without trying to manipulate what I say and who I amm which you do not know.

sc
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 4:09 am

Anyways,

Mind of course has an origination, we all remember or at least most of us do early memories in life. Personally mine are from age 6 months or so or around that time. I was being carried on a beach in Hawaii along the beaches. IT is a very nice place there, very expensive.

Has anyone ever seen the movie contact? Think about the movie for a moment, please.

When I think of the universe it reminds me of the requirement of origination, to have the universe begin it must begin with something to create its order.

Causality nor singularity, as the point of origination is false for the universe as a whole. For a humans awareness it begins, but how did the universe begin?

To say substance mixed together and there was a big bang would have to be incorrect. Why?

There must have been something to create those original substances.

Life before the stars, but life was not aware, nor is the universe aware of itself, it cares not.

The universe is, it was always and time is product of the origination of consciousness plain and simple.

However because the universe is not self, rather the universe contains self it is still fair to say the mind is equally part of the universe of course. As all things.

I am trying to get people to try to perceive things a little differently, somewhat like the terminology perceptual dynamics, it is just the word.. Like closing your eyes and imagining visually yourself outside of your body. Take good notice of your surroundings and try to recreate them within. Some people can imagine like this.

Now imagine that time itself was something invented perhaps by an old man with a long beard that was very wise. IT is interesting because what created mind.

Time is like a flux, the mind of the original thinker that created the concepts to measure time is not realy an issue.

What created, if anything the universe itself, would it be true to say the universe could not have been created?

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2006, 11:27 am

Folks, let's settle down and stop diagnosing people. Putting someone on up and examing them like they're a lab rat is only going to cause anger and defensiveness, as would be normal. Can we play psychiatrist somewhere else or via PMs?

~Sophist as Mod...

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/