Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 3:49 pm

AtomicKaiju wrote:
Mapler wrote:
Do you know if they're going to dub Sailor Stars?

They said the entire series, so I'd say yes. However, there's also the possibility that they won't redub it at all, but hopefully the voices of the countless anime fans will be heard. I don't just want it redubbed for myself, but for the entire anime fandom itself. It's what got most of us into anime (that and DBZ), and would make a lot of otaku very happy and nostalgic. So lets keep our fingers crossed, and hope for the best.

the link's not working

AtomicKaiju
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2009, 7:58 pm

LostInBed wrote:
the link's not working

Really? It seems to work on my end, and I'm using dial-up (although I had to give a few minutes). If it still doesn't work, google "Sailor Moon Funimation" (without the quotation marks), and look for the link titled "We need your input!"

murasaki_ahiru
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2009, 8:46 pm

Go Funimation! If they do get the rights to Sailor Moon I'll buy the dvds as soon as available. I can see Madman (Australian anime distributor) picking this title up as they get lots of requests for it if Funimation do it. I do own bootleg versions of S and SS which I feel bad about owning but they are pretty good quality for bootleg. I own some SM merch got a Usagi plushie and a Michiru doll (Japanese).

LosFrida
Toucan
Toucan

11 Oct 2009, 2:58 am

Friskeygirl wrote:
cyberfox007 wrote:
Sailor Moon...just name makes me remonstrant...

Yah i was a huge fan and i am still am! i only saw Sailor Moon and S but it was one of the fist anime's i have seen.

Also, gave me one of my first crushes for a fictional character. Sailor Mercury.

i still worship her...

omg me too, its sort of how I found out I like girls more then boys

Ditto, though my crush was on Sailor Mars