Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

RossMc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2009, 11:47 pm

I am worried about how America is now caving to the terrorists. Iran is building nukes, Venezuela is spreading chaos in Latin America, and Obama is engaged in pacifist ansd multilateralist fantasies. We need Dick Cheney or some other not very nice but competent grownup to fix this situation.

Acacia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:04 am

Gee, I would think that putting American generations to come into hopeless debt, so that we can make war against brown people on the other side of the world would constitute a weakening of America. Guess it's just me :roll:

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:10 am

Invading a foreign country without any cause has weakened America.

Spending so much that we've indebted the next three generations has weakened America.

Abducting people who have had nothing to do with anything, and torturing them in secret prisons without access to legal aid, has weakened America.

Pacifist fantasies? Peace is the future. There is no future in war. Or would you prefer a perpetual war? How do you achieve peace, if not through dialogue with your potential enemies? England was our mortal enemy once, you know? And Mexico, and Spain, and Japan and Germany.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:18 am

Hahaha...the thread title made me burst out laughing.

Next.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 1:03 am

This may sound silly but this crap about Obama is getting sillier and sillier each day. He hasn't even been in office that long and people are already believing in the myths about him. Seems moreso than Bush or Clinton put together.

I for one would love it if the U.S. stayed out of these countries because of this nonesense fear created by the media. It's done more damage than good, probably why we have a higher rate in crimes than most countries.

Last edited by MissConstrue on 09 Oct 2009, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 9:21 am

[youtube][edited by sinsboldly for circumventing the language censor][/youtube]
*Team America Theme"
Let's get some turrists.

Last edited by Asmodeus on 13 Oct 2009, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 9:39 am

RossMc wrote:
I am worried about how America is now caving to the terrorists. Iran is building nukes, Venezuela is spreading chaos in Latin America, and Obama is engaged in pacifist ansd multilateralist fantasies. We need Dick Cheney or some other not very nice but competent grownup to fix this situation.

1. when did america cave to terrorists?
2. iran builds nukes? france and israel has nukes. so f'ing what if iran has nukes.
3. venezuela is NOT spreading chaos in latin america. your a liar. theyre spreading chaos in venezuela.

DONT SPREAD PROPAGANDA ONLINE.
ITS VERY VERY RUDE.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 9:51 am

so lets see, bush

most likely stoled the first election, possibly the second

most likely let the terrorist attack us so he can use it to get what he wanted.

wasted billions and billions of dollars on a war with no merit.

made us look bad.

did i mention most likely new about about 911 and instead of stopping it letting it happen so he can have his perl harbor and invade the middle east.

yap he definitely made America stronger, im sure all the problem obama having right now isnt stemming from bush and mismanagement.

bush was not tough on terrorism, terrorism on a hole is not a huge threat, and can ezly be stopped by simple police work.

Clinton administration prevented many terrorist attacks and they dint even have to throw away a few trillion dollars to do it.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 10:52 am

Put this crap in the policital forum so I don't have to look at it.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:10 pm

mitharatowen wrote:

although i agree it be better suited in the political section, no one forced you to look at it, unless there some person pointing a gun at your head that demanded you to click on this thread and read it.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:27 pm

Fascinating to listen to all of you argue.

It's fascinating because Yank politics is opaque to me.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 12:37 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcz_NHAFGS0[/youtube]

a little dated, but it gets the point across

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 1:14 pm

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
so lets see, bush

most likely stoled the first election, possibly the second

most likely let the terrorist attack us so he can use it to get what he wanted.

wasted billions and billions of dollars on a war with no merit.

made us look bad.

did i mention most likely new about about 911 and instead of stopping it letting it happen so he can have his perl harbor and invade the middle east.

yap he definitely made America stronger, im sure all the problem obama having right now isnt stemming from bush and mismanagement.

bush was not tough on terrorism, terrorism on a hole is not a huge threat, and can ezly be stopped by simple police work.

Clinton administration prevented many terrorist attacks and they dint even have to throw away a few trillion dollars to do it.

Finally, a voice of reason.

Azharia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2009, 2:17 pm

Well as someone outside America, your pre-obama policies didn't make America look 'strong' it looked violent and cruel.
I don't say this to offend any of you, as I am sure ye didn't make the policies... but I hardly think that taking steps backwards is a good plan.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:06 pm

Azharia wrote:
Well as someone outside America, your pre-obama policies didn't make America look 'strong' it looked violent and cruel.
I don't say this to offend any of you, as I am sure ye didn't make the policies... but I hardly think that taking steps backwards is a good plan.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091009/ap_ ... obel_peace

although i don't think he deserves it, last time i check were still in iraq.

but im cool with that, unlike most people i don't see war as a moral thing, but a logical way to reduce the worlds population. although there a lot better way than war, disease.

imagine a world were 90% of people magically disappeared. global warming is a thing of the past. oil prices will plummet, the quality of life will sky rocket every were in the world. and like every other time in the past were a huge portion of the population is lost, a period of innovation fallows, like the renaissance after the dark ages or the tons of innovations made after the flue of 1918-1919

enclosing i say this, humans are facing a huge population lost in 3 possible ways. nuclear war, global warming, or disease. of the 3 options which would you prefer, nuclear winter, i permanent change to the climate, or the 3rd option which will almost take the other 2 off the table and have a rebound which will propel us into a better more scientifically advance future.

Last edited by Cultus_Diabolus on 09 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
mitharatowen wrote:

although i agree it be better suited in the political section, no one forced you to look at it, unless there some person pointing a gun at your head that demanded you to click on this thread and read it.

Sorry but you are incorrect. The title appears for all to see without the need to click on the thread itself. And the pointless arguement therein is all contained within said title.

It's simply unfair to those of us who specifically stay out of the polical/religious forum to avoid things like this.

I've asked that it be moved.