Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

buglet55
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Oct 2012, 1:06 am

No one actually asks me, they just come to the decision that I do (but I do not). In two of the jobs I've had I got the nicknames of "420" and "my little stoner"

Like, what? No, I don't do drugs. Never have. Please don't label me as if I do.

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2012, 3:29 am

Heh, yeah.

But, then, I do smoke weed. A lot.

And it feels pretty soft to me. 

Modest Mouse - The View

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2012, 3:31 am

Well yes I do. People seem to think I'm high a lot. Before I ever smoked pot, my probation officer thought I was high all the time (long story about the reason I was on probation and I don't want to get off topic.) I was insulted but what can you really do about it?

Anyways yeah.. I stopped smoking around May to focus on more important things like settling into adulthood and not doing drugs.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2012, 3:54 am

I've only been asked a few times, but back in highschool, people just assumed/accused me of it, and that was long before I ever started smoking. It used to bother me, but now if anyone ever does ask, I'm just like "hell yes, I do." Well, it depends on who asks, of course. Like, if my boss or potential employer were to ask me, I wouldn't say yes. But I don't really care who else knows.

Weed is great. It relieves stress and helps me unwind at the end of the day. It doesn't make me have to take a piss every 10 minutes like alcohol does, and it will never kill me.

ThinkingMonkey
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

I do get asked whether I do any drugs.. I do not do any though! I have been asked about 4 times by complete strangers. One of them tried to confess it out of me. His exact sentences were " I do smoke weed. You can tell me if you do. I can see it in your eyes ".
People who know me do not ask me that as they are sure that I do not consume any.

Jabberwokky
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Oct 2012, 3:15 am

I look more like a narcotics police officer than a pot smoker. So no, I have never been asked if I am a pot smoker. However, I have been told that I don't need to smoke pot or take drugs because I'm so tuned out anyhow. I get told I'm disorganised, detached, switched off. I've been seen as stupid plenty as well, but thats quite fun because of their surprise when I turn out not so stupid after all.

johnn2
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Dec 2017, 3:13 am

yep always used to be called a stoner at school. Although one person said "I thought it was just lazy eyes".
Went to the cricket today and got asked if I've been drinking because I've got bloodshot eyes, hadn't had a drop on me lol.