Newly "leaked" Left 4 dead 2 trailer on youtube.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 5:03 pm

Well, they say leaked but I'm sure that it was planned but that doesn't matter, the trailer looks awesome!

Warning: simulated blood and gore and bad language, if your squeamish or faint of heart, then why did you click on this thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u39KZJIJ7VA

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 7:55 pm

Mmmm looks good enough to eat. Though now I feel even worse for the Aussies that can't get it legally :(

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 10:09 pm

Vyn wrote:
Mmmm looks good enough to eat. Though now I feel even worse for the Aussies that can't get it legally :(

I know many words and my vocabulary is broader than Big Mommas fat ass, but this... "legally" you speak of... hmm. What kind of artifact is this? Where can I find it, any secret treasure maps about?! Tell me damn you! I need to know,.. no,.. NO! I MUST know!

Klint
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 11:20 pm

Just found out about it an hour and a half ago from a newsletter. :)

All the more reason I'm glad I pre-ordered it off Steam. 8)

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2009, 12:22 am

Vyn wrote:

From what I've read on other sites, most Australians are either going to import the game or wait for a gore mod to come out.

When people want to see the intestines of zombies by god they'll find a way to do it.[/righteous voice]