Is it common for a teen Aspie to feel sexually frustrated?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jun 2015, 8:33 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Of course it is common for a teenager, aspie or not, to live in permanent sexual frustration. In fact, I'm sure most parents agree that's the way you should live till you no longer depend financially on them, though many will probably "soften" it by telling you you shouldn't want sex, or your sexual needs should be perfectly fulfilled by masturbation for so many years, and by dismissing any wish to enjoy you physical prime as a childish whim unworthy of any respect.

I'm sure telling my parents I wanted to have sex as a teenager would have been the most reliable way to get them to do everything in their power, not just to prevent me from getting close to any girl for as long as I needed their permission, but also to leave me in a situation in which it were as hard as possible to eventually do it as an independent adult. And, considering what actually happened, their power in this regard was truly immense. It's hard for me to imagine how most teenagers can make so many decisions about their own lives, instead of resigning themselves to a life reduced to studying and doing what their parents tell them to (which don't even need to be entirely compatible goals), and being very grateful for it, because it could always be worse.

can you elaborate?

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 11:49 am

On what exactly?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 11:20 am

I would say it is common for a teenager both NT and aspie to feel sexually frustrated. They really want to know what sex is like, but they can't wait to have it. Heck, sometimes I feel sexually frustrated myself. I want to know what it is like, but masturbation is an alternative to having sex, which really helps me so that I can let my frustration out when my hormones and thoughts start to kick in.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 27, 2017)