Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2009, 10:30 pm

It's great, except I liked Kate more than Ziva, ziva still pwns but not that much :) However go Gibbs!.

I also liked CSI, that was before the 'Who the hell are all these characters?' season though.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

It is a well made show but do we have to see burnt bodies in graphic detail and corpses having their livers pulled out?

And every second episode involves Muslim terrorists.
Wow, there must be Muslim terrorists under every bed.
Good thing they have a Mossad agent on their team.

Can anyone say "ultra-right-wing Zionest propaganda?'

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2009, 10:04 am

Former Mossad agent and mossad gave tons of troubles thanks to Ziva's brother.

I think the muslim terrorist episodes are once every 5 other.

JSchoolboy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Dec 2009, 5:04 pm

blue_bean wrote:
I've been a fan of NCIS since it's beginnings :D. Actually the show is a spin-off itself I believe, a spin-off of JAG (IIRC Gibbs and Dinozzo were in a JAG episode, and one or two JAG characters made multiple appearances in the first season of NCIS). The first four seasons were great, but five and six seemed to be...I dunno...not as good writing wise. It seems to have gotten it's old charm back for season seven though :).

Yep - "Harm" from the JAG crew was accused of something, and Gibbs was the lead NCIS investigator. When I saw that they were setting up to have an NCIS spinoff, I thought, "Oh no". But I actually like NCIS more than I liked JAG. (Not that JAG was bad.)

I agree that the NCIS: Los Angeles show is terrible. The worst part is, even the pilot was terrible. The plot seemed to be cobbled together from old cliches and bits of other cop shows. Nothing original or unpredictable at all. It's too bad. There must have a been a pretty big carry-over audience from the regular NCIS, and the cast is not bad, but the storylines - argh.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2009, 8:46 am

I tried watching several episodes of NCIS:Los Angeles and was so bored! I think CBS should cancel it. It is nothing like NCIS. I emailed CBS to say my opinion. I'm still upset that CBS canceled Moonlight. That show had potential.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

*drools* i LOVE ncis! i am actually enjoying ncis: la. i like how they didn't try to recreate the original at all...it would be impossible! it's on the otherside of the country, so there's a fair amount of cultural differences. it's not fair to say that "oh, it's nothing alike." would you be angry if they tried to copy it? i would. that would be a lame move. it seems to have had a shaky beginning. i didn't see the first episode. it sounds disappointing. i was looking for an episode that would introduce all the characters for me. maybe that is something they overlooked, because i was like, "who are these people?"
deaconblues, which one is the rogue? would that be G?

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 6:48 pm

Yep. Sad part is, his only "secret" seems to be what the hell his first initial stands for (personally, I think it's going to turn out to be like Harry S Truman; both of Harry's grandfathers had names beginning with S, so in order to avoid insulting one of them by using the other's name as Harry's middle name, they just gave him an initial).

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 9:02 am

Did anyone catch the episode on Tuesday (Dec 15th)? Gibbs's father came to town. I didn't understand the episode. Is Gibbs's father ok and healthy? Something about a robbery. Can anyone clarify?

Thanks

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 11:39 am

There was a robbery at the store Gibbs senior owns. At first he was just going to let the kid have whatever was in the till, but the kid started threatening two girls who were in the store at the time. Gibbs Sr. tried to make the kid leave then, but had to shoot him and kill him to save the girls. It was the first time he had ever killed someone up close and personal - his wartime experience had been in the Air Force, where he only had to see the enemy as a machine, an aircraft or a gun emplacement, to be destroyed. This time, he had to see the kid's face afterward. The boy was 23 years old, and had a kid of his own.

Gibbs Sr. went to see Jethro, to try to find out how to deal with things at that point. You know the Gibbs boys, though - if it has to do with emotions, they can't come right out and say anything, so his dad kept redirecting his stress toward new and different targets, until the very end when Jethro stopped letting him do that and demanded to know what was going on.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2009, 11:42 am

Oh ok. I was scared that in this episode that Gibbs's father was going to die.

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2009, 11:05 am

NCIS on most of the day Sat Jan 2nd on USA :)

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

Several questions. Tony was held hostage twice? I missed those episodes. He was held hostage and put into the sewers. Was that in Season 1? Also Tony was held hostage again and was tortured but it wasn't in the US. Was that the first episode of Season 7?

Thanks

melly-belly
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2010, 2:29 am

I love Ncis!! !! !! !! !! !!
It is my favourite show and i really like ziva and tony!

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 4:54 am

If you need answers you can probably find a decent description on tv.com

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

I love NCIS as well!

Some people have mentioned Abby, Ducky and McGee possibily having AS. What do you think?

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2010, 10:21 am

Interesting...Never thought that those characters could have AS.