greenturtle74’s Cartoon Guide to Asperger’s

Page 41 of 43 [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

catbutler
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jan 2017, 1:15 pm

That is fantastic. It really sums things up. I showed it to my wife to help her understand.

mitchmaitree
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jan 2017, 9:09 am

Thank you! I'm new to knowing I'm ASD, and these describe it perfectly!

Phobic Flower
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jan 2017, 2:57 pm

I had a brief understanding of A.S., but this really helps me put it into a visual perspective. I understand it better, so thank you for making this.

ranthaman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2017, 11:11 pm

So creative!
I enjoyed it
Thank you keep doing more!

AspieQuiz: 139/200 ND, 53/200 NT
MBTI type: ISTJ

syed
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2017, 4:37 am

:lol:

Nightsun wrote:
It's pretty cool, well done.

DADLER
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2017, 9:49 am

HAHA!

These were great! Being married to an aspie and having a son who is one as well.. I can relate observing and conversing with them and I am sure when they see this, they can relate.

klin
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Mar 2017, 11:00 pm

What a great guide! Thank you, Greenturtle74!

Ssmith25
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2017, 1:19 am

I've started to give up on looking for advice on Asperger's online, as many web sites are from the USA where the diagnostic doesn't class Asperger's as different than autism, so I have to wade through articles on things I don't even have, such as meltdowns, non verbal children or low IQ, but can't find anybody to talk about unique Asperger's traints such as motor clumsiness. I've even started to doubt my diagnosis because I'm nothing like the autistic people they use as examples

DADLER
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Mar 2017, 1:19 am

Ssmith25 wrote:
I've started to give up on looking for advice on Asperger's online, as many web sites are from the USA where the diagnostic doesn't class Asperger's as different than autism, so I have to wade through articles on things I don't even have, such as meltdowns, non verbal children or low IQ, but can't find anybody to talk about unique Asperger's traints such as motor clumsiness. I've even started to doubt my diagnosis because I'm nothing like the autistic people they use as examples

I agree, I feel like lines are blurred

KissMyDirndl
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Jun 2017, 7:37 pm

Love it, thanks for the laugh!

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 188 of 200
Your neurotypical (Non-Autistic) score: 38 of 200

DanaMarie
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2017, 1:14 am

This is me!! !! !!

DanaMarie
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2017, 1:17 am

I'm very clumsy as well, just part of the aspie pkge

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 3:17 pm

The pics in the OP are on a PhotoBucket account, and if someone, here, can only get that alert, that says something about "Please Update Your Account", instead of the pictures, you can go here, and scroll-down, to where it says: "Sunday, November 29, 2009", on the left-hand side, to see the pics that are in the OP (it also has the same words that are in the OP).

greenturtle74
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2017, 5:58 pm

Hm, so free Photobucket finally kicked the bucket? Well, I won't be upgrading my account, but the images are on my website. Is there a way to update my original post?

Campin_Cat wrote:
The pics in the OP are on a PhotoBucket account, and if someone, here, can only get that alert, that says something about "Please Update Your Account", instead of the pictures, you can go here, and scroll-down, to where it says: "Sunday, November 29, 2009", on the left-hand side, to see the pics that are in the OP (it also has the same words that are in the OP).

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 9:19 am

greenturtle74 wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
Hm, so free Photobucket finally kicked the bucket? Well, I won't be upgrading my account, but the images are on my website. Is there a way to update my original post?

Yes!! I would suggest transferring all your OP images to imgur, and then asking the Mod, Booyakasha, to edit your OP, with the new image URL tags----she's very friendly / helpful; she was the one, who, when I asked her to, put that blurb in your OP.

ragaman17
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Sep 2017, 7:29 am

A funny and proactive approach to what what can be a quicksand way to live life.