Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Greshym_Shorkan
Toucan
Toucan

30 Nov 2009, 8:31 pm

Dude, I just realized most people get asked, "Do you have a myspace?" That's why most people sign up with it. Nobody's ever asked me for my flippin' myspace. LOL, kinda pisses me off. I had to go out of my way to develop an interest in it.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2009, 8:57 pm

I don't really get asked for a myspace, however one of my old mates suggested I'd join myspace and before you know, a few people added me.

But I personally didn't see the point of it when I don't really use it much. :lol: Plus I don't really have much contacts on there, so yea it was pointless, BUT the best thing about it is that you can add celebrities on it and listen to their tunes :)

you can PM me for myspace if u wish to add me :) you're very welcome to :D

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

01 Dec 2009, 2:41 am

hi Greshym_Shorkan, i think you may be onto something :). i was never asked if i have a myspace page, but i do "use" facebook only because a girlfriend (now ex) wanted me to sign up... she left, the account stayed, but my profile is almost bare (think tumbleweeds). hehe

wormsto
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Dec 2009, 8:41 am

FACEBOOK!! ! :D :D :D :) :) :) :D :D :D