Page 1 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 7:08 pm

Haven't seen this test on WrongPlanet before, but it is used to measure sub-clinical autism traits that tend to appear in the relatives of those diagnosed with autism.

Broad Autism Phenotype Test

My scores: 94 aloof, 97 rigid, and 82 pragmatic

"You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones."

True that.

Z

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

05 Dec 2009, 7:18 pm

hi Zonder, i got through the test and then found i had to join OkCupid if i wanted to see the result :-/.

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 7:21 pm

Hi tektek

Yea, but it's free to join - I did another test on the site a long time ago and don't seem to get junk email from it.

Z

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 7:28 pm

Your result for The Broad Autism Phenotype Test ...

Autistic/BAP

You scored 127 aloof, 117 rigid and 115 pragmatic

You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

05 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

Zonder wrote:
Hi tektek

Yea, but it's free to join - I did another test on the site a long time ago and don't seem to get junk email from it.

Z

^^ ok then... i am trusting you on this so if i have any spam and i will be letting you know. :lol:

Quote:
Autistic/BAP

You scored 106 aloof, 121 rigid and 99 pragmatic

You scored above the cutoff on all three scales. Clearly, you are either autistic or on the broader autistic phenotype. You probably are not very social, and when you do interact with others, you come off as strange or rude without meaning to. You probably also like things to be familiar and predictable and don't like changes, especially unexpected ones.

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 7:33 pm

tektek wrote:
Zonder wrote:
Hi tektek

Z

^^ ok then... i am trusting you on this so if i have any spam and i will be letting you know. :lol:

Quote:
Autistic/BAP

You scored 106 aloof, 121 rigid and 99 pragmatic

Uh, just forward the junk to me.

Kind of odd that this test is on a dating site. Guess they want to weed out the socially challenged :roll: !

tektek
Bronze Supporter
Bronze Supporter

05 Dec 2009, 7:53 pm

Zonder wrote:
Uh, just forward the junk to me.

no problem :lol:

Quote:
Kind of odd that this test is on a dating site. Guess they want to weed out the socially challenged :roll: !

i thought the very same thing.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 8:00 pm

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 8:06 pm

Autistic/BAP

You scored 126 aloof, 92 rigid and 100 pragmatic

You scored 126% on aloof, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 92% on rigid, higher than 55% of your peers.

You scored 100% on pragmatic, higher than 71% of your peers.

You scored 3% on diagnosis, higher than 40% of your peers.

Makes sense, as I am nearly as NT as an Aspy can get. Whoever made this seems to have forgotten how to add, though. 126% aloof, the chuckle-head. :roll:

But they do not have me

bhetti
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 8:07 pm

sounds like me, according to other people at least.

Autistic/BAP

You scored 106 aloof, 104 rigid and 106 pragmatic

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

Autistic/BAP

You scored 116 aloof, 126 rigid and 104 pragmatic

I'll be surprised if anybody on this site (well, except for NT relatives of autistics) doesn't get an "autistic/BAP" score on that test. A simple introvert would probably get that result!

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 8:22 pm

I didn't have to join :?: There's a section where you can submit info if you want to, but you can just skip it :D

Autistic/BAP

You scored 91 aloof, 117 rigid and 82 pragmatic
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

aloof Distribution

You scored 91% on aloof, higher than 38% of your peers.

rigid Distribution

You scored 117% on rigid, higher than 89% of your peers.

pragmatic Distribution

You scored 82% on pragmatic, higher than 45% of your peers.

diagnosis Distribution

You scored 10% on diagnosis, higher than 97% of your peers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 9:04 pm

These are my results:

Rigid & Language

You scored 82 aloof, 117 rigid and 96 pragmatic

You score above the cutoff for both rigid personality and pragmatic communication differences. You probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. In addition, you likely have trouble with communication, which is probably more evident in informal, social settings than in more formalized settings where the expectations are explicitly stated. However, you are apparently just as interested, if not more, in interacting with other people. You may be either on the broader autistic phenotype, or in fact autistic.Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

05 Dec 2009, 9:17 pm

I've taken the test before. Dug up my results:

Autistic/BAP
You scored 93 aloof, 93 rigid and 86 pragmatic

CTBill
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2009, 9:18 pm

Autistic/BAP:

"You scored 104 aloof, 113 rigid and 89 pragmatic ... above the cutoff on all three scales."

I didn't have to join to get the results. Just check the box that says you don't want to.

(Like I'd want any more contact with people than I have already. :?)

bluebandit
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Dec 2009, 9:21 pm

Autistic/BAP

You scored 117 aloof, 109 rigid and 86 pragmatic