Ask Me All Your Super Hero Questions !

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Dec 2009, 10:36 pm

Do you have any questions about super heroes ? If you do, ask me them here ! Here are some you might want to ask me : Who would win between the Hulk and Doomsday ? Who'd win between Darkseid, Brainiac, and Doomsday? Who's more powerful - Spiderman or Daredevil ? Or, Who'd win in a battle between Joker and Green Goblin ? I'll answer these questions once you ask me them .

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Dec 2009, 4:54 pm

Why isn't any one responding ? Super-heroes are awesome ! Someone should be curious about them !

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2009, 12:37 am

Obviously, Doomsday would win - the Hulk is tough and strong, but Doomsday's shards are capable of cutting Kryptonian skin. The big green guy would be reduced to coleslaw in a matter of moments.

Spider-Man is obviously more powerful than Daredevil - Matt Murdock has the strength and reflexes of a highly-trained athlete, while Peter Parker has had his upgraded to superhuman levels, as well as having the short-term precognitive ability that he terms his "spider-sense".

The superhero question I have is - if Lois Lane was such a great investigative reporter, how come, even after being around both of them for so many years, she took so very long to figure out that Clark Kent was just Superman with slicked-back hair and glasses?

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Dec 2009, 7:46 pm

I'm impressed with you, DeaconBlues ! You know alot about super heroes. My answer is : Who would think that a normal, mild-mannered journalist is one of the most powerful super heroes in the world ? In other words, Clark Kent has a different personality than Superman. Oh, and those other questions were just examples of what to ask me. I knew those answers and hoped for people who aren't familiar with super heroes to ask me them so I could answer.

Mike777
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2009, 5:35 am

Who's cooler, Wolverine or The Punisher?

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2009, 4:56 pm

I can't answer that question because if I do there may become arguments here because it's answer would be an opinion. I write super-hero facts. But, there is no doubt in my mind that Wolverine is more powerful than Punisher.

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2010, 7:52 pm

Any more questions ?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

I am going to see your knowledge of superheroes. (OP ONLY CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!)

1. In which storyline did Bruce Wayne die?

A. Batman Hush
B. Batman RIP
C. Batman TDKR

2.and what issue of Batman and Robin is he "supposedly" brought back to life?

A. Batman & Robin no. 1
B. Batman & Robin no. 7
C. Batman & Robin no. 8

3.Who was Spider-Man/Peter Parkers first love?

A.Gwen Stacy
B. Mary Jane Watson
C. Felicia Hardy

4. Who Killed Iris Allen (The Second Flash's Wife)?

A. Captain Boomerang
B. Mirror Master
C. Professor Zoom

5. Who was the Second Robin?

A. Timothy Drake
B. Damian Wayne
C. Jason Todd

6. Who Killed The Second Robin?

A. The Riddler
B. Hush
C. The Joker

7. Who Was The First Flash?

A. Wally West
B. Jay Garrick
C. Bart Allen

8. When Was Action Comics No. 1 Released?

A. 1932
B. 1943
C. 1938

9. Who of the Following Was NOT an Original Member Of The X-Men?

A. Wolverine
B. Beast
C. Ice Man

10. What is The Power Rings (used by the Green Lantern Corps And The Superhero Green Lantern) Only weakness?

A. Kryptonite
B. Mirror's
C. The Collor Yellow

Bonus Question!

Could Superman Originally Fly?

A. Yes
B. No

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

Answer 1 : Batman Hush.

Answer 2 : Batman and Robin #1.

Answer 3 : Gwen Stacy (Though, technically,it was Betty Brant. She and Peter were dating for awhile after her brother died).

Answer 4 : Proffessor Zoom (AKA Reverse Flash).

Answer 5 : Jason Todd

Answer 6 : The Joker (He's also responsible for the death of the comisioner's wife and the cripling of Batgirl, who is now called Oracle).

Answer 7 : Jay Garrick

Answer 8 : 1938

Answer 9 : Wolverine (He didn't appear untill "Incredible Hulk #180).

Answer 10 : The color yellow (Green Lantern 5 was imune to it).

Answer (Bonus) : No, Superman could not originally fly (Only jump super high).

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

redranger wrote:
Answer 1 : Wrong it was Batman: RIP

Answer 2 : Wrong it was Batman & Robin No. 8

Answer 3 : Correct. (however peter did not ever love betty brant so it was gwen)

Answer 4 : Proffessor Zoom (AKA Reverse Flash). (correct)

Answer 5 : Jason Todd (correct)

Answer 6 : The Joker (He's also responsible for the death of the comisioner's wife and the cripling of Batgirl, who is now called Oracle). (correct)

Answer 7 : Jay Garrick (correct)

Answer 8 : 1938 (correct)

Answer 9 : Wolverine (He didn't appear untill "Incredible Hulk #180). (correct)

Answer 10 : The color yellow (Green Lantern 5 was imune to it). (correct)

Answer (Bonus) : No, Superman could not originally fly (Only jump super high).
(correct)

so 9/11 good job.

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Feb 2010, 8:20 pm

Thanks, Xenu. But you said Peter never loved Betty. However, I have the first 11 Spidey comics, and Peter and Betty are dating in most of them. Just to prove it, here are some sentences from Amazing Spiderman #9 : Peter! Wait--I'm sorry sorry for what what I said ! Please don't be angry!"Said Betty, running toward Peter. Here's another, right after the first : "And so, two thoughtful, slightly confused young people walk off into the dusk...each groping for the right words to say...each feeling the fist pangs of the emotion we call--love!" See ?

Any way, Bruce Wayne died !? Did he come back ?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 1:56 am

redranger wrote:
Thanks, Xenu. But you said Peter never loved Betty. However, I have the first 11 Spidey comics, and Peter and Betty are dating in most of them. Just to prove it, here are some sentences from Amazing Spiderman #9 : Peter! Wait--I'm sorry sorry for what what I said ! Please don't be angry!"Said Betty, running toward Peter. Here's another, right after the first : "And so, two thoughtful, slightly confused young people walk off into the dusk...each groping for the right words to say...each feeling the fist pangs of the emotion we call--love!" See ?

they went out with each other. that does not mean they loved each other, they were sexually active that does not mean they loved each other. peter may have thought he loved her but he didn't as it was his first relationship (he even mentions it much later in the series before him and mj's wedding.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 1:58 am

redranger wrote:

yeah he died recently and dick grayson became batman. and damian wayne became robin as tim drake retired and became his own superhero red hood. bruce wayne has not been brought back from the dead yet. (however a batman clone has (it is basically one of the batman clones made during final crisis where they are like bruce wayne but with superhuman strength)

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2010, 6:49 pm

Thanks, Xenu, for the info. Now, I have a super-hero quiz for you !

1. Which of the following Marvel characters did NOT appear at Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Girl's wedding ?
A.Spiderman
B.Hulk
C.Stan Lee

2. Which Flash died ?
A.Jay Garrick
B.Wally West
C.Barry Allen

3. When Hal Jordan died, he was resurrected as which super-hero ?
A.Star-man
B.Spectre
C.Green Lantern (again)

4. Who is Spiderman's greatest foe ?
A.Vulture
B.Electro
c.Venom

5. Which of the following Spidey villains caused Peter the most pain ?
A.GreenGoblin
B.Dr. Octopus
C.None of the above

6. Which villain killed Superman(who came back to life, of course.)?
A.Darkseid
B.Brainiac
c.Doomsday

7. Under which surcumstances did Cyclops temporarily quit the X-men ?
A.The apperant death of Jean Grey
B.The death of Emma Frost
C.None of the above

8. Which Spiderman foe is the Web-Head's arch nemisis and sworn enemy for life ?
A.Mysterio
B.Venom
C.GreenGoblin

9. Who helped Alfred raise young Bruce Wayne after his parents died ?
A.Comisioner Gordon
B.Dr. Thompkins
C.No one

10. What is the name of a world devouring warlord in Marvel comics ?
A.Dr. Doom
B.Mephisto
C.Galactis
D.Mongul

I hope you enjoy taking my quiz as much as I enjoyed taking yours, Xenu !

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 11:28 pm

redranger wrote:

1. Which of the following Marvel characters did NOT appear at Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Girl's wedding ? Not a huge F4 fan i was never really interested in any of the characters except for doom. But i will say Stan Lee as he is not a marvel character.
A.Spiderman
B.Hulk
C.Stan Lee

2. Which Flash died ? Barry Allen
A.Jay Garrick
B.Wally West
C.Barry Allen

3. When Hal Jordan died, he was resurrected as which super-hero ? Spectre
A.Star-man
B.Spectre
C.Green Lantern (again)

4. Who is Spiderman's greatest foe ? Very debatable question. But out of the ones you have listed it is Venom
A.Vulture
B.Electro
c.Venom

5. Which of the following Spidey villains caused Peter the most pain ? I will say Green Goblin for killing Gwen, Attempting to kill MJ. And also the fact of the shock that he was his best friends father.
A.GreenGoblin
B.Dr. Octopus
C.None of the above

6. Which villain killed Superman(who came back to life, of course.)? Doomsday
A.Darkseid
B.Brainiac
c.Doomsday

7. Under which surcumstances did Cyclops temporarily quit the X-men ? The answer is A however it is slightly more complicated than just her apparent death.
C.None of the above

8. Which Spiderman foe is the Web-Head's arch nemisis and sworn enemy for life ? Green Goblin.
A.Mysterio
B.Venom
C.GreenGoblin

9. Who helped Alfred raise young Bruce Wayne after his parents died ? Dr. Leslie Thompkins
A.Comisioner Gordon
B.Dr. Thompkins
C.No one

10. What is the name of a world devouring warlord in Marvel comics ? Galactus
A.Dr. Doom
B.Mephisto
C.Galactis
D.Mongul

that was a really good quiz. I had to really think hard on some of them. I really enjoyed it :). also ty for enjoying mine

redranger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2010, 1:38 pm

Xenu wrote:
redranger wrote:

1. Which of the following Marvel characters did NOT appear at Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Girl's wedding ? Not a huge F4 fan i was never really interested in any of the characters except for doom. But i will say Stan Lee as he is not a marvel character.(Nope. Stan Lee(comics' writer) did appear at the wedding, along with Jack Kirby(comic's illustrator)which thereby means he is a Marvel character.the correct answer is Hulk(he was busy embarking on a quest with Namor in Astonish #72).
A.Spiderman
B.Hulk
C.Stan Lee

2. Which Flash died ? Barry Allen, Correct !
A.Jay Garrick
B.Wally West
C.Barry Allen

3. When Hal Jordan died, he was resurrected as which super-hero ? Spectre, Corect !
A.Star-man
B.Spectre
C.Green Lantern (again)

4. Who is Spiderman's greatest foe ? Very debatable question. But out of the ones you have listed it is Venom, Correct ! (said so online).
A.Vulture
B.Electro
c.Venom

5. Which of the following Spidey villains caused Peter the most pain ? I will say Green Goblin for killing Gwen, Attempting to kill MJ. And also the fact of the shock that he was his best friends father.(Incorrect, it was none of the above, the Burgler caused Spidey more pain for killing uncle Ben, however the Goblin is gaining).
A.GreenGoblin
B.Dr. Octopus
C.None of the above

6. Which villain killed Superman(who came back to life, of course.)? Doomsday(Correct !)
A.Darkseid
B.Brainiac
c.Doomsday

7. Under which surcumstances did Cyclops temporarily quit the X-men ? The answer is A however it is slightly more complicated than just her apparent death. Correct (I know it was more complicated,but I didn't have room for writing the whole Phoenix saga).
C.None of the above

8. Which Spiderman foe is the Web-Head's arch nemisis and sworn enemy for life ? Green Goblin. Correct !
A.Mysterio
B.Venom
C.GreenGoblin

9. Who helped Alfred raise young Bruce Wayne after his parents died ? Dr. Leslie Thompkins Correct !
A.Comisioner Gordon
B.Dr. Thompkins
C.No one

10. What is the name of a world devouring warlord in Marvel comics ? Galactus Correct !
A.Dr. Doom
B.Mephisto
C.Galactis
D.Mongul

that was a really good quiz. I had to really think hard on some of them. I really enjoyed it :). also ty for enjoying mine
8/10 correct, great job !