Set of scientific tests related to Autism Spectrum Disorders

Page 46 of 51 [ 801 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next

Mattoid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Mar 2016, 6:11 pm

I scored 28, borderline, on the Aspie quiz. On the Mind in the Eyes test, I scored above average. I'm very good at reading facial expressions. My results of the RDOS are in my signature. The first test said that I was very likely autistic.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 114 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

MBTI Type: INFP
Enneagram Type: 4w5

Mattoid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Mar 2016, 5:24 pm

You are done! Here are your scores:

Your Empathizing Quotient is 41. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have an average ability for understanding how other people feel and responding appropriately. You know how to treat people with care and sensitivity".

Your Systemizing Quotient is 8. Baron-Cohen (2003) suggests that this means "you have a lower than average ability for analysing and exploring a system".

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2016, 1:54 am

Aspie Quiz:
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 103 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 100 of 200

EIQ: 65

AQ: 29

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

gonewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Apr 2016, 11:12 am

These are NOT scientific tests. They have no objective basis nor are the results the product of strictly designed experiments that are reproducible, tested and reviewed by qualified peers. In fact, the corrupt "peer review" process and journal publication in psychology and related pseudo-sciences has become a scandal.

Please don't represent these "tests" as SCIENCE. They are inherently contaminated by conformation bias, inadequate diversity, and nonviable conclusions. These socalled tests are SOCIALLY CONSTRUCTED. The diagnosis of
spectrum disorders are not medical: diagnosis are non-specific, subjective, hearsay and prone to use by non-qualified persons. :oops:

VillagerFetish
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 May 2016, 3:30 pm

oh yeah cool

LillianJacks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2016, 7:54 am

I saw Robert Kennedy Jr. being interviewed on RT and in spite of his awesome reputation as an anti-vaxer he explained that he is not. He had his children vaccinated and supports a clinic in the town where he lives which vaccinates children on regular basis.
based on his substantial research into this, he does think that thimerosal is linked to autism but he also makes the point that most vaccines nowadays contain no thimerosal and are therefore safe.
I am not positive but I think a flu vaccine still contains thimerosal.

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2016, 8:18 am

I found your comments very informative. I actually remember when we studied psychiatric nursing in college. It seems everything is new to us. lol Anyway, just to add, HBOT is the best treatment for autism ranging from 40 sessions or above. The younger the patient then the greater the chances of improvement.

Real_Avillemedia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2016, 1:21 pm

Jensen wrote:

I got 33
32-50 indicates a strong likelihood of Asperger syndrome or autism.

Sundew
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jul 2016, 7:04 pm

I don't know if it's been brought up yet but I am very irritated that after filling in the questionnaire I am forced to join a dating site to view te results, offcourse I did not join.

Quote:
1. The Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire (BAPQ; Hurley et al., 2007).
The broad autism phenotype (BAP) is a set of personality and language characteristics that reflect the phenotypic expression of the genetic liability to autism, in non-autistic relatives of ASD individuals. These characteristics are milder but qualitatively similar to the defining features of autism. Sensitivity and specificity of the BAPQ for detecting the BAP were high (>70%). Parents of children with autism had significantly higher scores on all three subscales: aloof personality, rigid personality, and pragmatic language. Results of a later study in which researchers also had a group of ASD diagnosed individuals take the BAPQ indicated that the BAPQ is a valid and reliable test for measuring BAP traits.
The questionnaire gives your BAP and your scores on aloof personality, rigid personality and pragmatic language and gives you its conclusion whether or not you may be on the broader autistic phenotype or in fact autistic (ASD).
Take the Broad Autism Phenotype Questionnaire

AdamLain
Raven
Raven

25 Jul 2016, 8:54 am

I'm afraid to take these tests, I was just diagnosed with Asperger's 6 months ago and sometimes it's still very hard for me to deal with.

troubador127
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Sep 2016, 4:06 am

A lot of these links are broken, but I took a few.

2. AQ Test: 48
4. EIQ Test: 40 (ID emotions in self only)
5. HSP Test: 25

Aspie Quiz:

Neurodiverse score: 172
Neurotypical score: 33
(Both of 200), Very likely Aspie

AnonymouslyAutistic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Sep 2016, 12:10 pm

According to all those tests I am "low functioning" - however I have a 142 IQ.... I love how Aspies can be all over the map like that. I will have to take them all over again but I score consistently in severely impaired range on the AQ, EQ, etc. Interesting how I am totally "passable" and nobody would ever guess I was an Aspie (unless they know me when I am relaxed). :lol:

With love,
Anonymously Autistic
“Anna”

https://anonymouslyautistic.net/

Closet_Genius

13 Sep 2016, 8:46 am

I did 3 of them. I'm tired and lost interest. I'll probably do them later.

1. Rigid & Language
You scored 88 aloof, 110 rigid and 85 pragmatic
You score above the cutoff for both rigid personality and pragmatic communication differences. You probably don't really like changes, especially unexpected ones. You may have a daily routine that you seldom vary, dislike going to unfamiliar places or meeting new people, or have specific rules about how you do things which you refuse to change. In addition, you likely have trouble with communication, which is probably more evident in informal, social settings than in more formalized settings where the expectations are explicitly stated. However, you are apparently just as interested, if not more, in interacting with other people. You may be either on the broader autistic phenotype, or in fact autistic.

2. AQ: 38

7. Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 126 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 100 of 200

Mattoid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Oct 2016, 12:26 am

AQ test: 30

hexbomb
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Oct 2016, 4:08 pm

thanks for this great list of tests!

I took the aspie test at http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php and I got:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 169 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 61 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Inhuman
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Nov 2016, 9:41 pm

Thanks