Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

MJackson
Raven
Raven

14 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

I failed the stupid written driving test. Now I can't get a permit to take the driving class. I'm 18 and a senior in high school and I live 8 miles away from school and there are no buses and i have to depend on someone driving me to and from school. People at school always lie to me that they have something to do. I hate this s**t.

MJackson
Raven
Raven

15 Dec 2009, 12:13 am

I only have one person in the class who drives me home, and it's a guy he's cool. And 2 other guys from here and there, but one is busy with bball, so I cant blame him, and the other lies a lot. I quit asking girls for rides. They make up so many lies. They never wanna give me a ride. But when a guy in my class didnt have is car for a week, one of those girls drove him home. Girls are selfish.

RedHorizon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Dec 2009, 12:55 am

What state do you live in? I failed part of the written test when I took it in my state but I got it the second time. Stupid questions weren't in the Oregon driver's manual but I guess it doesn't matter if I won in the end. I'd say keep working for it. I only recently passed the six month point which means I'm no longer restricted on being able to drive other people around. Funny that I have to have my license for six months until I'm not treated like a baby.

Oisin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Dec 2009, 8:24 am

It took me 3 attempts before I passed the theory exam. Don't worry, try again, it's not the end of the world.

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2009, 8:52 am

I tyutrned it around on this stupid girl who
would not giveme a ride, swhen I finally got my
car, she had the boogers to ask ME to ride her
home? I said "Ger your own ride, boogerface!"

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Aspie-B
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2009, 2:40 am

All driving tests can apparently be passed by using Common Sense. That is something apparently I don't have any of.

It took 2 times to get my learners permit. I avoided taking a driving test by doing the Drivers Ed at school.

When I moved to another state, I started to take those written tests again in order to get a new DL. I failed 3 times. After the 3rd failure I asked them a stupid question about my DL from the other state. The worker looked at me in disbelief and said that if I "give up" my DL from that other state, I can do a direct transfer and advoid all tests. Which I gladly did.

Last edited by Aspie-B on 20 Dec 2009, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

20 Dec 2009, 3:31 am

RedHorizon wrote:
What state do you live in? I failed part of the written test when I took it in my state but I got it the second time. Stupid questions weren't in the Oregon driver's manual but I guess it doesn't matter if I won in the end. I'd say keep working for it. I only recently passed the six month point which means I'm no longer restricted on being able to drive other people around. Funny that I have to have my license for six months until I'm not treated like a baby.

I took the same test two years ago. Lot of the questions are based on common sense and I felt cheated. No need for the driver's manuel if lot of the questions will be based on common sense.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

Are there sample online tests for your region? I live in Ontario, Canada, and before writing the written test, I took the sample online tests over and over again and some questions started repeating so I just memorized numbers. But there are also other common sense questions which I find easy.

Captain_Kirk
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Dec 2009, 3:45 am

I passed the test the first time I took it, but I failed the second time. Why did I have to take it a second time? Because I was lazy on getting my 40 driving hours in :lol: And then by the time I passed the written again, it was up to 60 hours. LOL

MJackson
Raven
Raven

23 Dec 2009, 9:13 pm

In Arizona where I live there are no driver's ed at the schools. There are not many driver's eds period, but that's what Im planning on doing, I just need my permit first. It's so annoying seeing most people in my class driving home and done with the damn thing while I'm still stuck trying to do this.

I had a meltdown after I failed it and ripped my book up and flushed it down the toilet...now I'm out of a book