Page 16 of 20 [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

DataLore
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 May 2015, 6:45 am

f*****g beautiful, no other words for it. I am just so sorry to hear the part where the principle set a bunch of kids against you, that's just so wrong on so many levels and nobody should have to go through that, particularly when they're the victims of bullying not the aggressors. I think I'm going to show this to my parents so maybe they get a better understanding of what it's like to live with this, because they only found out recently that I'm on the spectrum, and they're still struggling with the whole question of what autism actually /is/. This will be incredibly helpful, thank you for creating this Alex! :D

Bnotr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 May 2015, 9:25 pm

I know this was posted a long time ago, but I just joined the site... Splendid job! It really touched me, emotionally. Definitely sharing it.

SatyamHair
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 May 2015, 1:10 am

Nice and amazing video I like this video keep sharing this kind of videos. An idea that can change your life.

satyamambala
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 May 2015, 4:47 am

Very nice video with lots of graphics. Thanks for sharing this video....

Poker Queen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jun 2015, 7:11 am

Wow that was absolutely beautiful. Especially about the difficulties at school. School was absolute hell for me, I would be wound up in knots all day long. Then again I got the same although to a lesser extent at work. What the teacher did to you Alex was just unbelievable. Its like something out of some nightmare communist mind correction unit.

Billc277
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jun 2015, 4:56 pm

Alex, you produced an awesome video. I am producing a documentary on 3 ladies with children that have autism and they started a non-profit org. that helps adults learn skills for socializing and job training. I would like permission to add your website the their website. I can't post the URL but you can Google, Skills Development Center, Richmond VA

I also want to put your video on their website.

All the best,
Bill

Ryan.b.stewarton
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jul 2015, 4:36 am

Really enjoyed this, thanks.

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2015, 1:13 pm

I recently saw this and it was excellent. Thanks for making this, Alex.

RainMom2015
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2015, 12:16 pm

Thank you for sharing... It made me smile :D

Kathryn.f
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jan 2016, 10:33 am

This is really good!

Callmesisixoxo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2016, 3:27 pm

This was so professionally done and well made, Good job!

broombie
Raven
Raven

29 Feb 2016, 9:08 pm

Nice video. I like Temple Grandin, but I've heard she's not an expert on autism, although she knows a lot about it. I've even met her and talked to her. She's very accessible, although I hear it costs her a lot to interact with others.

How do you like being a filmmaker? At one time, that was my dream. I even took a class on it and loved every second of it. I loved making movies. Is that one of your special interests?

nestingdoll
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Mar 2016, 2:18 am

I read the "highly educated Aspies" thread and have been trying to learn more about how the successful people there convinced the NTs to give them a chance. The NTs I know offline are very stubborn and disagreeable, and online old acquaintances bullied me until I started talking tough and publicly shaming them. They act more autistic than I do, for Duck's Sake!

พนันบอลออนไลน์

aspiebeauty87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Mar 2016, 11:57 pm

Hi, Alex.. This is Tierra (If you remember me or not that's fine). I am now trying to watch your documentary and so far I like it. I really thank you though for having a place for us aspies to go. By the way, how many times have you talked to Temple Grandin? Is she nice? I've always wondered what she's like, she seems very smart and nice. Also, how long did it take you to make this documentary? I always like to hear about creative people's creative process and how it started etc. :D

broombie
Raven
Raven

04 Mar 2016, 8:09 pm

You have a lot of incite into your Aspergers Syndrome. I have a very close relative who is in total denial about it and makes life more difficult for himself.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2016, 2:45 am

broombie wrote:
You have a lot of incite into your Aspergers Syndrome. I have a very close relative who is in total denial about it and makes life more difficult for himself.

Thankyou very much :)