40's and above 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 56

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 4:48 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
thanks... :D :oops:

I'm serious. If you would live in my area and you shared some of my interests, I would most definitely date you....

Spazzergasm wrote:
yep, exactly. i prefer to only see people when i need them or if they have a job for me....sad but true. my friends are a different story though. it seems the world is very black and white with relationships. id rather have someone as an utter ally or not at all.

It's a normal feeling for an Aspie. Why waste time on someone if the other person isn't willing to go all the way, right?!?

Spazzergasm wrote:
really? does pot do that? cuz my mom wont let me take any sort of prescription drugs for anxiety or depression.

Pot has a tendency to calm down your nerves and to slow down your thought processes. It will not have an increase on your serotonine-receptors, though. In fact, it can actually cause paranoia and increase other negative feelings when already there.... although it really depends on e.g. what kind of pot you're smoking.

The most positive effect I've had was with empathogenics (like MDMA or 4-FA) and psychedelics (like mescaline or LSD). You should be very careful with those, though.... Especially MDMA should not be used more than a few times in your life or you might risk permanent brain damage.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 5:02 pm

Salonfilosoof wrote:
I'm serious. If you would live in my area and you shared some of my interests, I would most definitely date you....

It's a normal feeling for an Aspie. Why waste time on someone if the other person isn't willing to go all the way, right?!?

Pot has a tendency to calm down your nerves and to slow down your thought processes. It will not have an increase on your serotonine-receptors, though. In fact, it can actually cause paranoia and increase other negative feelings when already there.... although it really depends on e.g. what kind of pot you're smoking.

The most positive effect I've had was with empathogenics (like MDMA or 4-FA) and psychedelics (like mescaline or LSD). You should be very careful with those, though.... Especially MDMA should not be used more than a few times in your life or you might risk permanent brain damage.

thanks...id be too awkward though, id probably run away :oops: :P

yes. exactly. if the relationship wont like, grow, or be there forever....it's pointless, mostly. i wonder if that seems irrational. XD

well, if there's a risk of brain damage, i dont think i'll take them. i have social anxiety, i hope pot goes well with me, still :S

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 5:06 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
well, if there's a risk of brain damage, i dont think i'll take them.

That's why I haven't used MDMA myself yet.

Spazzergasm wrote:
i have social anxiety, i hope pot goes well with me, still :S

You can always try it. I'v tried nicotine, alcohol, marihuana, DMT, mescaline, LSD, 4-FA, ketamine and a few other drugs. LSD and 4-FA are my favorites, but I still enjoy a nice Dutch joint or some Scottish Whiskey as well :D

khelben1979
Toucan
Toucan

26 Dec 2009, 5:12 pm

Never on the mouth, I might have received something as a child but I don't remember anything from that, and I do have a very, very good long term memory.

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 5:30 pm

khelben1979 wrote:
Never on the mouth, I might have received something as a child but I don't remember anything from that, and I do have a very, very good long term memory.

You're 30 and you've never even "tongued" a girl?!?

khelben1979
Toucan
Toucan

26 Dec 2009, 5:35 pm

Salonfilosoof wrote:
khelben1979 wrote:

That's right.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 5:40 pm

khelben1979 wrote:
Salonfilosoof wrote:
khelben1979 wrote:

That's right.

Tonguing sucks, kissing is much more passionate and enjoyable.

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 5:46 pm

khelben1979 wrote:
Salonfilosoof wrote:

That's right.

I just looked up AvPD and SPD to understand your background. All I can say, is that you should urgently need to practice your social skills and gain more confidence in socially interacting with other people if you ever want to experience the joy of kissing, having sex or feeling reciprocated love. If you know of no way to learn this own your own, get a phychologist or psychiatrist to help you. Maybe you could try some drugs to help you loosen up.... unless you feel no need or desire to have that sort of experiences, of course....

All of us on WrongPlanet are nerds, geeks, weirdos, etc. None of us are "normal" by any standard, yet some of us managed to have at least one serious relationship and several wonderful friendships. Being afraid of social engagement or poorly skilled at it is not an excuse for being lonely for the rest of your life.... unless you're satisfied with that...

Is it by choice that you've never kissed a girl/woman or is it the consequence of your anxieties?

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 5:50 pm

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
Tonguing sucks, kissing is much more passionate and enjoyable.

The only intimate way of kissing I know of is the "tongue" version and you can make it as passionate and enjoyable as you please. In fact, I actually taught my last ex-girlfriend how to "tongue" right. Before it was just a mechanical emotionless activity, but after I taught her she actually got sexually aroused by "tonguing" :wink:

So I guess it's just a matter of technique :P

thedaywalker
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 6:02 pm

i like both tongin and kissing. kissing is nice because you can feel her lips i dunno its a diffrent sensation from tonging. if you have never felt pasion kissing a girl without tong you should try. try to make the movement you make with your lips when ending a tong kiss repetetive or gently sucking her lower lip its both great fun.

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 6:15 pm

thedaywalker wrote:
i like both tongin and kissing. kissing is nice because you can feel her lips i dunno its a diffrent sensation from tonging. if you have never felt pasion kissing a girl without tong you should try. try to make the movement you make with your lips when ending a tong kiss repetetive or gently sucking her lower lip its both great fun.

I'll keep that in mind next time I have a girlfriend. For the time being I'll have to do without :(

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 6:47 pm

I have never been kissed, but I'll try!

khelben1979
Toucan
Toucan

26 Dec 2009, 6:48 pm

Salonfilosoof wrote:
khelben1979 wrote:
Salonfilosoof wrote:

That's right.

I just looked up AvPD and SPD to understand your background. All I can say, is that you should urgently need to practice your social skills and gain more confidence in socially interacting with other people if you ever want to experience the joy of kissing, having sex or feeling reciprocated love. If you know of no way to learn this own your own, get a phychologist or psychiatrist to help you. Maybe you could try some drugs to help you loosen up.... unless you feel no need or desire to have that sort of experiences, of course....

All of us on WrongPlanet are nerds, geeks, weirdos, etc. None of us are "normal" by any standard, yet some of us managed to have at least one serious relationship and several wonderful friendships. Being afraid of social engagement or poorly skilled at it is not an excuse for being lonely for the rest of your life.... unless you're satisfied with that...

Is it by choice that you've never kissed a girl/woman or is it the consequence of your anxieties?

Well, it's not entirely by choice that I haven't had the choice of doing that, but on the other hand, it's not something which have made me unhappy either. Inside a relationship I want to do it and soon I'm going to as well.. :-)

I have met someone on the net and I'm going to see her in the end of next month or if it get's in the start of february next year. There's much which is going to happen for me, so I have some plans. We have had contact since summer of this year and we've shared a lot together.

I have had visits with psychologists and one psychiatrist in the past, but they have never done anything for me other than helping me with my economy and to be honest, this is something which I need to do by myself any way.

I'm definitely not the social type by nature and avoid things really hard which I don't like, for example going to partys and drinking and stuff, seriously don't like it. I rather spend time with personal development and that's where I am at the present + giving free tech support online.

As a person I'm an extremely calm person and I'm not sure if I would match the criteria for anxious. I'm looking forward on meeting her and the only thing which could set my own emotions in trouble would be if I got trouble with my economy, basically. Nothing makes me worry in my normal state of mind.

I find this WrongPlanet.Net a good place with a lot of opinions and interesting things to read about at times.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 7:02 pm

Where's the none option on the poll? You should have really added that one because that would be sure to get plenty of votes.

Anyhow, the only thing I can do is image what kissing a person would be like because I've never experienced any.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2009, 8:34 pm

Salonfilosoof wrote:
You can always try it. I'v tried nicotine, alcohol, marihuana, DMT, mescaline, LSD, 4-FA, ketamine and a few other drugs. LSD and 4-FA are my favorites, but I still enjoy a nice Dutch joint or some Scottish Whiskey as well :D

hmm. what is LSD like, anyways? is it highly addictive?

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2009, 6:05 am

khelben1979 wrote:
Well, it's not entirely by choice that I haven't had the choice of doing that, but on the other hand, it's not something which have made me unhappy either. Inside a relationship I want to do it and soon I'm going to as well.. :-)

I have met someone on the net and I'm going to see her in the end of next month or if it get's in the start of february next year. There's much which is going to happen for me, so I have some plans. We have had contact since summer of this year and we've shared a lot together.

I really hope it works out for you. I met most of my exes in a similar way (although it never took me more than a month to arrange a date).

Do you know whether she has strong feelings for you? Has she had boyfriends before? Is she confident about herself? It's really important to keep all this in mind if you meet because if she's confident and experienced you may let her make the first move (my first ex made the first move on our first date), however if she's inexperienced and insecure she will expect you to make a move even though you're inexperienced and insecure herself. If you've never even kissed a single girl, this will be quite a challenge...

khelben1979 wrote:
I have had visits with psychologists and one psychiatrist in the past, but they have never done anything for me other than helping me with my economy and to be honest, this is something which I need to do by myself any way.

Personally I haven't had any real benefits from experiences with psychologists either, so I understand your sentiment. Nevertheless, it is really important that you learn how to cope with your social anxieties and get out there communicating with people. Personally I'm a very extraverted person and never really had any major social anxieties except for talking to girls my age I liked (and I still often feel uncomfortable talking to good-looking women I don't know) but I nevertheless had to overcome the same social deficiencies all Aspies face and only by practicing as much as I could was I able to get a more or less normal social life both at work and in private. Most people will always consider me a weirdo, but as long as they see me as a sympathetic weirdo I don't mind.....

khelben1979 wrote:
I'm definitely not the social type by nature and avoid things really hard which I don't like, for example going to partys and drinking and stuff, seriously don't like it. I rather spend time with personal development and that's where I am at the present + giving free tech support online.

I also tend to avoid situations I don't like as much as possible. Tasks that are a burden to me are usually postponed until I can no longer postpone them and I avoid going out just for the sake of going out as well. Nevertheless, when things are really important for my personal development in one way or another (e.g. social events at work or getting my household in shape) I try to force myself to put in an extra effort and nevertheless do the things I hate. You will graduately get used to it and find ways to incorporate them into your live, but it will take discipline and perseverence to get there.

khelben1979 wrote:
As a person I'm an extremely calm person and I'm not sure if I would match the criteria for anxious.F

If it's not anxiety (or neurosis), then what's stopping you for being more socially active? Just a lack of interests?