Do you listen to loud music/ hear sounds within sounds ?

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ilivinamushroom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Dec 2009, 2:05 am

Aimless wrote:
rabryst wrote:
Interesting about you hearing the sun - I prefer the evenings because then the sun isn't so loud :-)

Awesome!

I was curious about hearing the Sun (I can't) and found this website. Pretty cool. My ears are much more sensitive to high pitched sounds. Some low pitched ones I completely miss.
http://soi.stanford.edu/results/sounds.html

Yikes make sure your volume is down before trying this I am still trembling. Minus the static the third one is the best match for what I hear or more accurately feel ,most sounds I feel as much as hear is that true for others?

rabryst
Raven
Raven

31 Dec 2009, 2:34 am

ilivinamushroom wrote:
Aimless wrote:

I was curious about hearing the Sun (I can't) and found this website. Pretty cool. My ears are much more sensitive to high pitched sounds. Some low pitched ones I completely miss.
http://soi.stanford.edu/results/sounds.html

Yikes make sure your volume is down before trying this I am still trembling. Minus the static the third one is the best match for what I hear or more accurately feel ,most sounds I feel as much as hear is that true for others?

The first one is what it's like for me, I don't get the higher pitch, just the low stuff.

Aspie-B
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

ilivinamushroom wrote:
and the sun makes a sound especially when it rises , sometimes i would get up early just to hear it

8O Ok, now your just talking CRAZY! (just kidding)

LuxoJr
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Dec 2009, 6:29 am

Clocks ticking.

Occassionally this really high pitched sound I hear in absolute silence that hurts.
And sometimes that high pitch sound intensifies on one ear or when a tv is turned on or a microwave is running nearby.

The sun?
Someone can hear the sun???