Any other guys attracted to older women?

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Shiznown
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2010, 8:07 pm

I'm 21, but I'll be 22 this year. I find older women to be very attractive. It has a lot to do with maturity, but also looks. The age range I generally find most attractive is 25-44. I know 44 is much older than 22, but still. There are some younger women, that I find very attractive though, like Taylor Swift. I don't think I'm ever going to date anyone younger than me every again. The last gf I had was in her teens, I was 20 at the time. She was sooooo teenage like. Liking sh***y music, not knowing what is going on in the world and like dumb tv shows. The youngest celebrity I find to be attractive is Taylor Swift. The oldest is Susan Sarandon.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2010, 8:31 pm

Most definitely. I'm very much attracted to women between ages 25-40. I find girls younger than me to be less appealing because of their immaturity and I cannot stand any teeny boppers. Women 25+ are also much more physically appealing to me in my opinion as well but that's only one small aspect. Right now it kind of sucks that I'm only 21 because the women I want are older than me and I know they wouldn't want someone like me who is much younger then them. Women usually prefer guys older then them. The last thing they would want is a younger immature guy. All I can do is be patient and wait; in another 5-10 years I'll have a lot more options available hopefully.

TheMinnesotaIceman
Toucan
Toucan

10 Jan 2010, 8:36 pm

I usually prefer women who are 5-15 years older than me, but the girl I'm currently interested in is only 5 months older than me.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2010, 8:51 pm

I generally go about five years younger (below that you're not really an adult) and ten or fifteen years older (there's no hard and fast rule here, just that at the moment I find most women beyond that point aren't attractive to me). No particular preference for older women. That said, though I am often attracted to older women I have less hope of my interest being reciprocated since I tend to assume that most women look at older men.

therange
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2010, 8:55 pm

I like 70 year olds with white sneakers.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2010, 9:30 pm

Don't ask...

Yes, I am attracted to older women. Not always but generally forties, fifties, sixties, occasionally seventies. Fat women, especially grandmas, in particular. Basically anyone with a mature, dominant personality that can actually hold a conversation and isn't married.

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 9:40 am

Strange, I seem to be in the minority in being more attracted to women that are the same age, or near it. However, it honestly seems to be much more having to do with maturity level. If a girl is 18 and the same maturity level as I, then I'd be interested (assuming compatibility and all that) and if she was 30 with the maturity of a 15 y/o then most assuredly not.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

Brandon-J
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 2:38 am

Yeah I do find older women attractive when they have a nice body, pretty face. I go to the ymca and there be plenty of 22-45 yr old women in there working out and they be thick and have curves.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 2:50 am

Vyn wrote:
Strange, I seem to be in the minority in being more attracted to women that are the same age, or near it. However, it honestly seems to be much more having to do with maturity level. If a girl is 18 and the same maturity level as I, then I'd be interested (assuming compatibility and all that) and if she was 30 with the maturity of a 15 y/o then most assuredly not.
well, you're not too much of a minority then 'cause i agree. I prefer same age or near it too.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 2:51 am

Ehhh, my girlfriend is about 3 months older than be but i'm not sure that counts :lol:

Kaysea
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 6:07 am

I suppose that my ideal age for a partner is slightly older than myself, between 28 and 32 years of age. I do get hit on a fair ammount by the over fifty crowd, which I don't enjoy.

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 9:31 am

Seanmw wrote:
Ehhh, my girlfriend is about 3 months older than be but i'm not sure that counts :lol:

That definitely counts as "near it" haha. Gratz btw.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

citizenkaneV
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jan 2010, 3:06 pm

I used to be attracted to older women. But that was when older meant their twenties as opposed to later on. Now that I'm older, I like them somewhere around my age.

Wayne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jan 2010, 5:03 pm

citizenkaneV wrote:
I used to be attracted to older women. But that was when older meant their twenties as opposed to later on. Now that I'm older, I like them somewhere around my age.

I was just about to say that!

I'm wondering if I'll be attracted to 60 year olds when I'm that age. I hope so... my wife will be that age too. But right now I don't see how that will be possible. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it...

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2010, 12:00 pm

Vyn wrote:
Seanmw wrote:

That definitely counts as "near it" haha. Gratz btw.
Thanks
Though i was replying to the OP with that one.
& what i meant by it was that i'm not sure it counts as being attracted to older women :lol: