Special interests your only interests

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 6:59 am

Or do you have others. Just maybe not as light up your life as your special interests?

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 9:13 am

My special interest is about how things work ... and that is primarily related to people, including myself. But long before getting all involved in learning about what makes *us* tick, I spent countless hours with the Legos of my own time. So I am trying to say my special interest actually has many avenues ... kind of like being focussed on the many possibilities of what can be done in the kitchen rather than just always baking cakes.

RhettOracle
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2010, 12:40 pm

My special interest is music. But it takes on many different forms - playing several instruments, composing songs on them, recording and mixing those songs, collecting records and CDs, cataloguing them, recording records on the computer and removing all the noises until only the music is left, making CDs of those remasters, designing and printing CD covers for them, and so on.

So I don't do one thing all the time, but I do a range of the same related things all the time, to the exclusion of other things, like watching TV or being interested in sports or politics or fishing or celebrity culture or cars... you know, guy stuff.

Gamer2007
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

Well, I know I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I hope you don't mind if I post here:My interest in working with Computers;meaning, building, fixing, video gaming, etc. I am also intrested in fixing the xbox, so they no longer get the three flashing lights, known as the red ring of death, which is quite easy to fix, actually.