Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Hansie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Apr 2010, 8:50 am

bigdave wrote:
mjs82 wrote:
Can someone explain why you see more white men with asian women than you asian men with white women?

I say this having had a Korean girlfriend previously. It's just an interesting phenomenon.

From what I have heard asian men are not very well endowed. That would explain it I think.

:roll: That is probably not a major factor or a factor at all. It is more likely to be cultural and/or an attraction to the exotic. Or even in some cases economic.

I know from personal experience as a white guy in Asia it is a lot easier for me to pick up a girl than many people of African decent here. I am all sure we have heard the rumors about African men.

chippie

19 Apr 2010, 9:22 am

Hansie wrote:
bigdave wrote:
mjs82 wrote:
Can someone explain why you see more white men with asian women than you asian men with white women?

I say this having had a Korean girlfriend previously. It's just an interesting phenomenon.

From what I have heard asian men are not very well endowed. That would explain it I think.

:roll: That is probably not a major factor or a factor at all. It is more likely to be cultural and/or an attraction to the exotic. Or even in some cases economic.

I know from personal experience as a white guy in Asia it is a lot easier for me to pick up a girl than many people of African decent here. I am all sure we have heard the rumors about African men.

And yet when I was single and visited various relatives scatered around Africa, I had no problem at all "pulling".
In fact as a white, single male, having no prejudices with regards to race, I was rarely without "company".
Cousins in Ghana (muslim too), a Kenyan, A black South African, two Cape-Coloured South Africans and one from Ivory Coast.
I was, I suspect, the unusual exotic.
But as I never asked, I guess I'll never know.
Still went home with a grin on my face :D

White, Anglo-Saxon and very male.

Last edited by chippie on 25 Apr 2010, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DavidM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Apr 2010, 9:55 am

Well ... I have taken many attractive young white women by the arm and discussed men with them ... and let me tell you something quite scandalous: I think a large number of English girls simply adore black men ... for their masculinity, their prowess, their lack of pretension, their ability to dance and laugh without feeling repressed or moping around like many white boys do, and because they are a persecuted minority and thus the women feel great affection for them and want to protect them from harm ....

Yes, I have watched my fair share of MTV and the like ....

And sometimes I do wonder if any self-respecting attractive young white woman really ought to be denying herself a potentially wonderful experience - sleeping with a black man.

By rights, it should be every English girl's right to do so ....

All that holds many of them back is simple prejudice and fear of what racist whites might say about them ....

Yes indeed folks, in the pairing of the white woman with the black man I see a glimmer of hope for the salvation of the human race.

(I am a white male.)

j5689
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Apr 2010, 7:08 pm

I only go for black women, unfortunately it would appear there aren't so many black women that aren't afraid to date a white guy. So I haven't had any major luck yet.

chippie

20 Apr 2010, 9:17 am

j5689 wrote:
I only go for black women, unfortunately it would appear there aren't so many black women that aren't afraid to date a white guy. So I haven't had any major luck yet.

I hope you have a heavy emphasis on the "yet" :D

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

I have an Australian bf and well his accent is more of the attraction thing for me when it comes to Australians... I like the British accents but they aren't as interesting to me... I had a few long distance relationships with a few Brits and definitely realized there is something about their attitudes and such in general that well was a bit of a turn off... almost like a smug superiority I guess. Overall I am not really picky.