Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MJackson
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2010, 9:11 pm

Do you ever get embarrassed about things that other people think not important. And you feel embarrassed about it for a long time and you can't stop thinking about it.

Like today I was suggesting that one of my teachers come see me in the talent show as I do the MJ dance. And she kinda smiled. And I started doing the MJ hickups, like the ones from the song Billie Jean and she went like this
"Ok honey...SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !! !! !"

and it made me feel embarrassed. without warning she did that. I told a classmate of mine and he went "Well that's Mrs. Adams".

I don't care if it's Mrs. Adams or the Pope, she made me feel embarrassed. I hate when people say "Thta's so and so...well thats James for you"

Is it ok for a serial killer to go around killing people as we say "That's so and so for you, he just murders them in numbers" NO!
People don't have sensitivity, and they say aspies are the ones who aren't empathetic. From my experience I worry more about peoples feelings than anyone else. So I don't get it. People make me feel like I'm to sensitive.
Now I'm gonna think about this for at least 4 days.

I ask other people how long would they have been embarrassed about certain things and they say, "For at least the second that it happened and then moved on"

Either they are lying or they have no emotion...thats my conclusion

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

I can never naturally forget about it but I try now not to think about it too much. But of course, while I'm telling myself not to think about it I'm thinking about it. I just try not to let it get any bigger. I am easily hurt.

MJackson
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2010, 11:23 pm

It's keep replaying in my head, minute after minute, after minute. I can't stop it. It makes me not even wanna do the talent show anymore, because I'm gonna be stuck thinking about this. All I was trying to do is be nice, and she had an attitude. I'm not going to say anything to her anymore, I only 3 1/2 months until I graduate anyways. I just hate embarrassing moments they keep replaying. and NTs seem to have this formula to get over it in a heartbeat.