Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

17 May 2012, 6:31 pm

I have a whole bunch of stuffed animals on my dresser. :D

treblecake
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 May 2012, 3:35 am

I keep a few on my bed and the rest in my wardrobe. Yeah I find I really like them for the memories of childhood that they hold, but also because they're cute :3

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

20 May 2012, 11:33 am

I still have a stuffed toy elephant from when I was 4. The colors are very faded, but it's still nice to have a piece of my early childhood with me.

fefe333
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2012, 4:31 pm

yessssss :D
I have a huge stuffed monkey that I've had as long as i can remember.and I have a pink and purple bunny with huge eyes,I think I bought it because I loved the eyes. And I have a porky pine and I got it cuz I like the texture of it.

aspie quiz results: 172/200
I am suspected to have aspergers, but I'm not diagnosed.

PixieXW
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2012, 11:00 am

At one point in my life I had 200! Just before the tsunami and then half of them were given to the appeal for children who had nothing left but perhaps one of my toys. I still have a lot, I now have six which are collectors ones which are even better because they are all floppy and move like a baby does when you pick them up. I also have a few dolls still but also some newer reborn dolls which look exactly like real babies. I still play with these some times- which might be a bit strange for most sixteen year olds- although I don't take them outside any more I'm learning to make my own!
I still have my favourite toy cat in my room an all my collectors bears/dolls but none of my other ones who all live in the attic.

Xena_Sophia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 May 2012, 11:45 am

I have many, many stuffed animals. In fact, I have trouble sleeping if I am not in contact with at least two of them. My favorites are Russ bear, who I have had since infancy, Favorite Bunny (no explanation necessary), Ruby Sparkle (a dragon, about a foot long), and Doggy, a dalmatian with a flower in his mouth.

Jennnnn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2012, 2:24 pm

I'm 18 and still sleep with a stuffed animal haha

ShamanicExperinces
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2012, 6:42 pm

lol yes, im 18 and i got lets see, a stuffed dog my girlfriend gave me she named Mr.Pickles, which she also named my real dog lol and a stuffed turtle she also bought that she named Mr.Turtle xD and i go a stuffed banana with a stoned looking grin and a jamaican hat and dreads i got a six flags xD and a blue bunny my grandma gave me for easter years ago

CaliforniaSh33p
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jun 2012, 4:57 am

I love Teddies!! ! I love anything cuddly with two eyes (even If they've fallen off!) I have 23 Winnie-the-poohs!

TEDDIES ROCK!! !! =)

Tokiodarling21
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 May 2015, 5:20 am

I've donated most of my bigger stuffed animals (or some of them are now used as decorations if they're holiday themed) but, I still have some smaller ones like my "My Little Pony" plushies i got recently (the mane six, Derpy Hooves, Doctor Whooves and DJ PON-3), a cheetah beanie baby from the zoo, and a chihuahua i call Monty. I do still have some bigger ones like a baby monkey (I still have him mainly to cope with my fertility issues :cry: ), a plushie of the Arkansas Razorback, a sock monkey and a plush of the 11th Doctor.

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 May 2015, 9:43 pm

Yay I love giraffes!I don't own a giraffe soft toy but I probably have all the other animals ever, especially in pee-wees or pee-wee babies; and I can't sleep without them...

Sarah xx