Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MarbleRye
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Apr 2016, 12:53 am

I don't eat that frequently (I skip quite a few meals), but I eat what I want when I want it. I'm naturally thin and I try and work out more if I've been eating a lot of junk though.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 1:56 am

Depends on my mood, what kind of food, what I've been doing lately. And importantly, it's availability.

Sometimes I skip meals, sometimes I ate too much. Regardless the diet, I cannot gain a weight. :evil:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:30 am

been eating less. feel like crap lately.

normally i'm a moderately big eater.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

I eat when I'm absolutely hungry. That isn't very often. When I eat massive amounts of food I get physically sick. I eat in moderation when it comes to types of foods. I am also very picky. I won't eat creamy mashed potatoes. They have to be chunky and served with brown gravy because white gravy is too creamy. I like medium rare steak but cheeseburgers need to be as close to medium well as possible. I cannot stand butter or insane amounts of onion either.

But that's off topic :)

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 12:42 pm

I also eat a lot. Even if I have a good sized dinner, I'm catch myself buying a snack three evenings out of the week. I also buy a handful of chocolate bars and a bag of Doritos when I do my grocery shopping on Welfare Wednesday.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2016, 3:03 pm

I do snack but will only eat snacks where I can pronounce the ingredients. I still don't eat a lot.

LOLWUTAREYOUDOIN
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Apr 2016, 8:03 pm

It depends on what I'm eating. If the food has a lot of calories, I'll tend to scale back and portion how much of it that I eat. But if it's on the lower end of the calorie spectrum (veggies/fruits/lean meats) then I'll tend to eat more generously, especially if it's a workout day. :)

AnaHitori
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 8:48 pm

Yeah, but not by choice. My sister doesn't like to eat lunch, so she gives me hers. So I have two lunches!

And my dad often spoils my sister and I by getting us lots of candy, chocolate, ice cream, etc. Sometimes he makes us a second supper as well, or takes us out to eat late at night.

Considering the fact that I rarely exercise, I don't know how I only weigh 44kg. My sister's diet is pretty much the same as mine and she weighs much more!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 Apr 2016, 12:20 am

I would sometimes eat only one meal a day when I lived with my parents cuz I was a very picky eater & didn't cook so I'd eat some snacks & pig out when we ate out for a meal or when mom cooked. I started eating 3 meals a day 1ce I moved in with my girlfriend but I still eat a lot for one meal & am prone to binge eating on snacks. I'm trying to cut down on the binging cuz I'm overweight & I'd save money on groceries.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

KennyIOM
Raven
Raven

22 Apr 2016, 4:00 pm

I often eat until I become physically uncomfortable. The sensation of being full doesn't always seem to register with me. I believe it to be a proprioceptive issue.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 4:06 pm

I eat at very routine times each day. I eat a good amount, but not too much.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 4:13 pm

I eat about a large meal a day more than I'm supposed to.

So, yes, I do eat a lot.

catidol
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Apr 2016, 4:25 pm

I barely eat and have been severely underweight my whole life, except recently. I took a bad medication that caused extreme weight gain and so that's been slowly coming off me. My average weight is about 90-100 pounds. I don't like having a lot of weight on me because it changes the way I can move my body which is annoying. I have a lot of sensory issues with food so I hate very many things! I also get a sick feeling from food very easily. I think I eat about once or twice a day, very small meals. Sometimes there's a few snacks in between depending on if I go outside or something.

Hmm speaking of food I'm eating chips and salsa right now! I wish the salsa was spicier though.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 4:33 pm

Alot sounds like a tasty dish indeed.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

I've cut out snacking so I definitely don't eat a lot anymore!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 4:38 pm

I don't eat huge meals, but I do eat 6-8 times a day.. healthy protein, veggies, fibre, nuts, seeds etc. There's no way I could keep putting on muscle mass if I didn't eat frequently. I'm up to 208lbs at ~13%bf. Aiming for over 200lbs but down around 10% if I can swing it. 8) I should hit that this Summer.