Now come get to know me! [Member Blog Registry]

Page 11 of 16 [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next

Berzerker777
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2015, 4:24 am

Hello, I'm new here...(in fact, I just joined today)

I was diagnosed with aspergers at a young-ish age, and its effects(the aspergers, not the diagnosis) have given me a real run for my money in my social life.

At my mother's behest, I joined this website. She seems to think I'll benefit from the life experience of other aspies, so, you know...

I'm an avid gamer, well-versed in near-every genre (except MOBAs, they're boring), and I enjoy the anime, and lifting weights.

My number one ambition is to create a successful youtube channel...

That's all I can think of right now.

tanchita
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Dec 2015, 1:06 pm

Greetings,interlocutors.

I'm the sleepiest sleepyhead in sleeptown,
17, female.I'm from Thailand, a country with two season which is basically just hot and hotter.

I like to drink black coffee (bitter like my soul pfftt) give me coffee or give me death.

My interest are those stuff around these subjects:
Coffee-tea-caffeine, A good strom, watercolor, pixel art, game development, art and aesthetics, military history, paranormal lore, astronomy, botany, scientists, knuckles, anatomy.
(I'm not claiming to be expert or good at those listed fields, they are just my interests)

I've spent years feeling like an alien on a wrong planet, I'm dealing with anxiety and maybe, asperger or autism symtoms.(my late grandma has autism)

The weird thing is,I happen to be crying all the time,it excessive,and it interfere with my everyday life. Of course my mother hate it, she got upset every time I cry. Maybe I'm an over-sensitive person but I don't really know.

So one day, tired of everyone thinking I'm a pathetic whimp. So I :( decided to stop it. I stop showing unnecessary emotions, I distant myself from others, talk less,smile less.
The more you distant yourself, the less you get hurt, They said,right?

Believe me guys,it's good for a while...
But now it leave me with the weirdest personality ever,Imagine a girl with a stiff gesture, rarely smile, appeared to be capable and confident but when she get hurt or angry,this girl could do nothing but cry.(with that robotic-stiff face on) old habit dies hard anyway, funny.right? I think so too.

And that being said. I've come to realize that what I always told myself: I want to disappear. Probably is not true after all.
Maybe all I really want is to be found.

Oh man,I rambled for so long, if there's anyone actually read this whole thing, you,sir, are totally like, my hero.
Actually, because of said reasons, all dudes I've ever met scared of talking to me. I mean,I don't mind being friends with any opposite genders...In short,I kind of want to befriend with boys and stuff...
Uh,forget it. Actually, any genders fine with me.

Also,
I'm terrible at starting a conversation ( and English grammar ), I'll just post this here.

Oh well,

eb7249a
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Dec 2015, 9:29 pm

Hi guys! I'm new and was thinking about starting a blog, but I don't know. i've suffered from mental illness as well and im finally feeling good enough to try to interact with others!

thanks
E

bguimaraes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

czarsmom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jan 2016, 4:41 pm

Here is a link to my new blog: https://letsgetreal2016.wordpress.com

It's somewhat of a repeat of a post I did here, but I will be posting more stuff in the future that is different and more personal that what I post here, hopefully.

AintNoHersheyBar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jan 2016, 7:10 pm

I'm here.

Dinoboy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jan 2016, 3:46 am

Hello World
Call me Dinoboy. I'm just a lonely fellow who wants to know if he's on the spectrum. Is this where I can find out? And perhaps get some help?

sundial83
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jan 2016, 4:22 pm

I'm new to the site but I don't have my own blog or any other site that I can share.

clay80
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2016, 3:05 pm

Hi. I'm new to this site so I'm posting my introduction. I have not been diagnosed with Asperger's but after hearing about it a few years ago I began to wonder. (Before then I had kept autism in the back of my mind for years, but it just didn't quite add up.) I don't have a blog, although I've been thinking about keeping one for some time. That's all for now.

Wewnaw
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jan 2016, 4:48 pm

Hi,

I just joined Wrong Planet. I'm awaiting an assessment for Aspergers. I feel a mix of elation that everything I read about Aspergers describes me to a T and relief that something explains the differences and difficulties in my life, but also fear of the unknown, reactions, potential consequences. I'm also afraid of not being believed, then being back at square one trying to cope with being me. I guess I joined looking for support and understanding.

RAADS-R score: 189.0
Seeking diagnosis

greenylynx
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Mar 2016, 6:57 pm

My blog, just created today!
http://worldaccordingtoand.blogspot.com/

Whispers
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Mar 2016, 11:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I am very happy that you allow me to take part in your community. I had the pleasure to share a irc chat with some of you last night, and I felt very comfortable, so I decided to join the forums. What I'm seeking is some company of course, and the possibility to share those things that no one around me seem to understand. I wish I find support for my mental issues, and I wish I can give support as well, whenever it's possible.

I'm very surprised to see the whole diversity in this place, people of very different ages and countries of origin, and people into the autistic spectrum or not. That's fantastic.

About myself: I don't have an AS diagnosis, I don't really need it as a matter of fact. I've struggled my whole life with social situations, and wondering why apparently easy things were so complicated to me. It's been fantastic to know some other people with the same problems I always had and no one understood before. So that's why I'm here. I have no sensory disorders so maybe I wouldn't get an AS diagnose, but it's not that important. What was important to me is to define myself as a person with autistic features (at least), so that I understand my nature and limitations therefore "respect myself" more (example: take a break after some days of too much social interaction, you know you need it, otherwise you will have a meltdown).

I hope to meet a lot of interesting alike people. Thank you for your hospitality.

Abyssalrider
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 May 2016, 9:31 pm

Not my blog, but it is a blog by my mother about my life growing up. Although I've had my own blog for 3 years, to date I still haven't posted anything on it.
Blog about my life growing up

czarsmom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jul 2016, 1:31 pm

Here is my most recent blog post: https://letsgetreal2016.wordpress.com/2 ... -toxicity/

Zeegee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Jul 2016, 2:52 pm

Hello!

I'm a 25 year old man, and I recently discovered that I'm on the spectrum after months of therapy. I've always felt different, but in a way that I couldn't define. I wish I could say that everything's clear now that I have a diagnosis but it's all pretty confusing. I know I'm on the right path now, though.

I love everything about music, and I spend most of my time working on it. I look forward to getting to know you more!

chucmccain
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Jul 2016, 3:04 pm

Hi my name is Chuck. I am 58 years old and was diagnosed with Asperger's about a year ago. It sure explains a lot about the difficulties I have had through out my life. Anyway glad to be a member.