What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 343 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 497  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 5:49 pm

^That's good to hear! :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KangarooJack
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Jun 2017, 5:56 pm

I had a dream that their were many witnesses and a great number of grave things against someone but the thought that grave things were against another prevailed,

Also I see you, I see everything you do and no I am not there, try again.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 6:06 pm

I just had a weird-as dream the other night. I was at this place like a beach and there was this high stone cliff with steps cut into the side...real Tolkien-type stuff. So up I go, and I find myself in this place that looks like a men's gym changing room. I'm sitting there and I see this red-haired guy - like, bright orange hair but shaved to stubble - who's being interviewed by some other dude.

He's talking about how he became so successful or something, and then he mentions he moved in with his partner. I don't know how I figured this out, but the following truths suddenly hit me: the guy was gay; he was kicked out of home for being gay; he was actually my older brother that I had never met because it was my parents that kicked him out. 8O

So I go up to him and confess everything. Then I hug him and burst into floods of tears, apologising on behalf of my family, and I can feel his pain and sense of rejection that he's lived with for decades, and I'm praying inside he doesn't hate me for being loved while he was rejected...

Anyway, I told my mum the dream; she goes, "That guy was Jesus."

I've never thought of Jesus as an orange-haired skin head, but I have to admit, the plot sort of makes sense.

Afterward, I climbed back down the stone steps and then I woke up. Weird.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 6:12 pm

^Your dreams are almost weirder than mine! 8O

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 5:11 am

^^^ and mebbe mine as well! :o

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 10:26 am

My dreams lately have been pretty commonplace, getting to work late and going back to school, finding a pile of papers on my desk, stuff that was just busywork and nonsense. I'm glad that I have had relatively boring dreams lately, because it may be a sign things are getting back to normal in my life. My dreams were trending in a very negative direction. I hope I can start having very positive dreams soon.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

25 Jun 2017, 7:10 am

I dreamt last night that I had a baby. It was about 3" long but perfectly healthy. The extended family was restored (not moved or dead) and we were together and content. Entire family was quietly proud of me. I carried baby in my pocket but family taught me how to care properly for baby. Baby was a girl. As the dream went on, baby moved from being in my pocket to being in full Christening dress, lace to the floor etc. Family delighted with me.

But the image of the baby was the same as what I saw on Youtube last night before bed - food for owls. Rescue owls.

There was no question in the dream of feeding my 3" long baby to owls or anybody.

Those that know me will know I am Jungian for dream analysis. Thus baby = something new in my life, pay attention.

The thing is, that kind of dream really does want me to do something when awake and I don't quite see what.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 10:16 am

I had a dream last night where all Aspies were banished from society! 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 6:04 pm

I dreamed that I was watching Digimon [one of my favourite anime shows] on tv with my cousin, complete with Japanese audio and English subtitles. Two of the Digimon heroes transformed, fusing together like they do in the second season, and normally the ultimate form of that particular Digimon is about as tall as a skyscraper, but instead it was so huge that it used skyscrapers as weapons, one in each hand! 8O Then we were in a shop full of crystals, but I couldn't decide what one I wanted. Then we were lead into a dark cave/tunnel by the shop owner.

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 10:59 am

My mother teamed up with some Harry Potter characters to try to strangle me to death.

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 10:41 am

There was a giant comforter stretched out on the sidewalk so I bent down to fold it up. The owner of the blanket, a homeless person, hit me in the head so hard I died of blunt force trauma.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 12:47 pm

^ 8O 8O 8O
I'm very grateful never "died" in a dream.

I dreamed that I was with my mum and dad [?] on one of those prairie settler horse-drawn wagons, trying to escape from gangsters or outlaws, who were shooting at us. We drove along several roads near my old house, but then suddenly went in zig-zags on hidden roads that don't actually exist. Then I was suddenly playing one of my favourite video games, controlling not the main character but the main character's magical double, using very flashy and awesome looking attacks that made me feel super powerful.

AdamWhite
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jun 2017, 12:51 pm

The weirdest dream I have is just like the movie Inception. There were a total of 7 waking up from dreams inside my dream and it felt extremely weird and I didn't know what was real anymore when I woke up in real life.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 12:56 pm

^That's interesting; I was thinking about Inception just yesterday.

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 8:41 pm

I had another dream within a dream as well.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 9:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I had another dream within a dream as well.

What was the inner-dream about?