What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 366 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369 ... 496  Next

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 7:09 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
And I'm such a freak that I usually enjoy these kinds of dreams :lol:

Tell me more...

For... research purposes lulz

No actually I really don't care, I am joking...

I do have plenty more dreams most people would consider nightmares but I thoroughly enjoyed that I can remember :)

Hmmmmm...

HHHHHHMMMMMMmmmmmmmm....

This is interesting...

I am insane by the way.

In a peaceful way... but do they know that? What do they know...

0_0

That might be a nightmare... and I love it....

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 7:11 pm

They might know...

That this isn't even my final form muhahahaha

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 10:44 pm

I dreamt I was in a mansion, in a large living room with a female cyborg, her head was mostly hers [her eyes and ears mighta been replaced], but her body was a damaged robotic hybrid thing, with a missing left arm, and irregular artificial legs, she was doing some kinda exercise where she was hopping back and forth, I noticed her left arm was draped over a couch. she had a porcelain-finished torso, and black artificial limbs. she had dishwater blond thin wispy hair, cut short, pale semi-translucent skin on her face. her eyes were a dark metallic color. her cyborg torso, where her right breast normally would have been, instead had a crater from some sort of kinetic weapon impact, the crater was about 2" deep and wide.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 10:13 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a mansion, in a large living room with a female cyborg, her head was mostly hers [her eyes and ears mighta been replaced], but her body was a damaged robotic hybrid thing, with a missing left arm, and irregular artificial legs, she was doing some kinda exercise where she was hopping back and forth, I noticed her left arm was draped over a couch. she had a porcelain-finished torso, and black artificial limbs. she had dishwater blond thin wispy hair, cut short, pale semi-translucent skin on her face. her eyes were a dark metallic color. her cyborg torso, where her right breast normally would have been, instead had a crater from some sort of kinetic weapon impact, the crater was about 2" deep and wide.

Interesting dream! :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 10:15 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

thank you :flower: now if only I could figure out what it meant. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2017, 7:52 pm

i dreamt that for some mysterious reason, I came across a bunch of young bullies, who cornered me in a little room, and somehow I was able to make them all stand still while I, one by one, shoved Graves Vaginal Speculums into their mouths and down their throats, slamming them in with the heel of my hand, and they just stood there and took that abuse from me.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:45 am

Dreamt that a stranger walked me to bed.

That was it. Nothing else happened

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 2:29 pm

Wandering thru building with frenemy. Ugh.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 7:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You may have a secret thing for cyborgs. ;)

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 10:00 pm

I was back in high school!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:59 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You may have a secret thing for cyborgs. ;)

only for the actress who played the head borg in that star trek movie

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:40 am

Kiki1256 wrote:
I was back in high school!

Me too! And I was upset because my combination lock didn't work, but then I learned my new combination was "Sleeping Beauty" (which makes no sense, because combination locks only have numbers, not letters). But then I broke my lock and was upset over that.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 8:30 am

Dreamt that a former classmate from high school used my computer

elenorh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2017, 8:34 am

Dreamed I was alone on a balcony in a high building overlooking a long street along which were pouring thousands of people whilst the sun was setting over the fields in the distance.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense --Dune, Frank Herbert

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:38 am

I was in a zoo filled with nothing but lemurs...and they were running free!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:58 am

Dreamt about seeing a former schoolteacher in the theater

:D