What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 378 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381 ... 496  Next

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 4:22 pm

I don't know why I post on here when I don't think of my dreams as weird. But I'm too lazy to find another thread about sharing dreams.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was having a nap dream about people going to close off these portals which demons and deranged fictional characters were coming through. There was an old look wizard kind of creature talking to me about how he and his daughter needed to go through one of those portals to get back to their world.

All I can say is how this old wizard guy responded back to me when I asked if it was possible to set a portal to Sonic the Hedgehog’s world.

“Anything is possible if you desire it.”

It made me cry when I woke up from my nap. Best thing I heard all day.

I also was about to have some fun with Cagney Carnation who was in the dream...but my mother woke me up...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 4:21 pm

^^^that sounds like a lucid dream to me. :star:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 3:38 pm

I broke up with ex boyfriend & he asked to borrow $20. I declined. :roll:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 3:54 pm

Found sketchbooks while bussing tables in a restaurant.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 5:38 pm

I dreamt that my English class was reading a book about an elementary school class, and had to take an exam on it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 1:45 pm

i dreamt i was back at work in the hospital, only i was totally naked. nobody seemed to mind but there was some confusion as to whether i was supposed to be at work or on what schedule, and i could never find the schedule to find out. so i went to the locker room to use the lavatory, i saw my reflection in a body mirror and was pleasantly surprised to see a fit young man, fine of feature with wavy long brown hair. i went into the lavatory and there was a boy in there at the urinal, that somehow i knew who he was but could not precisely identify him. i went into the private stall to pee, only it was full of trash cans with holes rotted out at the bottom so stuff fell out of them, the toilet was defective and i ended up peeing all over the place and made quite a mess. the boy was chatting with me while this was happening and was aware of the messy situation. then i grabbed some hand towels from a dispenser in the stall and wiped myself off as best i could, then went into the locker room but it turned itself into a large room with picture windows all around, there was a table at one end that had a little segmented shelf or rack on it containing various leftover stuff people neglected to put away, and my right index finger accidently scraped against a grinding wheel and scratched off a layer of skin, and left behind some gritty sandy residue that i kept growing out of the finger as i wiped it away, until the back of my right hand sorta rotted away, with just a dead layer of skin loosely draped over rotten bloody innards that seemed to magnetically attract rubbish, such as old pencils and such, that i kept pulling out of the rotten flesh. there were other people around me in the room who were mildly curious as to what was happening to my right hand. i was wondering about how to bandage the hand, then i awoke. :huh:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:13 pm

Dreamt that the high school biology teacher told a former college schoolmate, that the schoolmate was anorexic

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:31 pm

I dreamt I was in a natural setting somewhere, in a wild animal park, some empty cages and tables were strewn here and there against the backdrop of the scrubby savanna, and I saw on a carpet-covered segmented array of tables of unequal size, a black mutt housecat, and a few feet away on a higher table, an old toothless female lion, reclining in peace, together. it was bright overcast and calm, and warm, one of the few dreams I've had with temperature.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 3:56 pm

I dreamt I was late for work at the hospital, it was 6:30AM and I rushed through the shower and was trying to get my underarm deodorant to stop glopping all over my underarms, and I was acutely aware of the quick passage of time.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:19 am

I dreamt that I was watching VeggieTales, and I wanted them to sing the song "Barbara Manatee", but instead there was a song about Larry falling in love with someone else. I think it was a tomato named Annabelle.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:23 am

I dreamt I was in some kinda military classroom, and a fella I hadn't seen since high school was in there, he looked just like he did then [1970s, slender brown hair, fox faced, ice-blue eyes, kind yet impish countenance]. when he saw me, he reached over and gave me a hug, putting his arms around me with great affection. then we went outside into the parking lot where we sat in these fancy office chairs and had a race down the street, and we seemed to be propelled by gravity and wind and sheer wishedness, and as we went along I noticed that the chairs had a fancy suspension that filtered out all the road bumps, just floating over fallen tree limbs and cast off lumber and such strewn over the roadway. we went quite a ways, several miles, until I ended up at the street I grew up on, then I awoke. :huh:

Last edited by auntblabby on 23 Feb 2018, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:34 am

i dreamt that i was tearing up my car's carpet for whatever reason and as i lifted it off, i found a dead frog and screamed like a little girl.

auntblabby wrote:
as we went along I noticed that the chairs had a fancy suspension that filtered out all the road bumps

citroen hydropneumatic chairs, those were. perfect for you!

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:41 am

^^I need such for my Honda! :bounce:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 3:35 pm

Dreamt that a stranger asked me why I changed clothes

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:32 pm

I was convinced I posted in this thread yesterday and started to feel confused and thought it had been deleted , then realised there are two identical threads , one started by Spazzergasm and one by Auntblabby , are you deliberately trying to screw with my mind :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 4:04 pm

I was gorging on treats. It was glorious.