What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 389 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 386, 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392 ... 497  Next

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2018, 12:45 pm

The other night I dreamt that I was at some all-girls' house party. One girl pissed off another, and she raged. She stormed out, only to get in her car and crash it into the house. We realized she was trying to kill. Everyone scattered, and I ran up several floors, locking doors behind me. I hid under a table, but she somehow unlocked all the doors and found me just when I had called 911. When she spotted me, I quickly screamed what information I could into the phone, including my address (this wasn't my house, but I guess my own address is the only one my subconscious knows). I was genuinely terrified. She stabbed me, but somehow it didn't hurt and I actually survived. I was able to walk out of the house on my own after the police arrived, and I knew that a lot of people were dead.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 3:51 am

Dreamt that my cousins got on the bus

Then two clones that looked just like them also got on the bus

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 6:56 am

they all seemed to be going places.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2018, 2:25 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Dreamt that my cousins got on the bus

Then two clones that looked just like them also got on the bus

Each of them musta been just besides themselves!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2018, 4:48 pm

WARNING- GENERAL GROSSNESS

I dreamt I was watching tv, a local entertainment program called "evening magazine," a segment featuring a naked athletic man with pale skin and crew cut, his backside to the camera, standing in the middle of Seattle's Pike Place Market, squatting and crapping out, with a sickening slippery-wet goopy sound, tin pie plates, each ejected forcefully and clattering on the floor, then he sprang up and did a jumping jack then slapped each of his nether-cheeks which jiggled incongruously, then repeated, about 5 times, all the while the evening magazine commentators were making snide comments and an audience all around laughing and giggling and clapping. his last "ejection" was of a [drum kit] cymbal which rang most musically as it hit the ground and rolled away. I was in the kitchen of my late parents' house watching this on the tv they useta have, then I went to the bathroom to do my own constitutional, after which I flushed and the flushing water sprinkled nasty water all over me, and while I was at the sink with washcloth washing it off of me, I heard somebody enter the front door, it seemed to be the naked man on tv, he was calling my [dream] name and said in an effeminate trilling voice, "where are you? I heard from a little bird that you wanted me to come visit you!" I could see through the walls somehow while I was in the bathroom, he was dressed this time in a pink silk suit from head to toe. he went into the kitchen, and then I awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2018, 11:49 am

Yuck, that was gross ‘blabby! :eew:

My last dream was about me and my mom going to the store, and she made me buy a dress. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2018, 4:12 pm

^^^it just occurred to me that my dreams are often a lot like a John Callahan cartoon [google him and be grossed out]. anyways, what do you think that dream was telling you?

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2018, 3:13 am

My dreams last night were so bad it took a while for my mind to "recover".

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2018, 3:22 am

i dreamt that i drove 85 miles to meet LO at some sexy party in LA and i did something stupid, burnt holes in her dress, burnt her, made an ass of myself, and she got mad at me and we avoided each other for the whole rest of the night until i left for home feeling miserable and i stopped at my aunts house at 1 AM and asked her for gas money.

oh wait, that wasn't a dream.

kms

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2018, 4:18 am

understandable if you wished it were a dream instead.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2018, 8:36 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^it just occurred to me that my dreams are often a lot like a John Callahan cartoon [google him and be grossed out]. anyways, what do you think that dream was telling you?

No thanks. :P

I think the dream was a reflection of how my mom was always disappointed that I was a boy (she wanted three girls)

Spectral Aurtist
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jul 2018, 10:14 pm

I have had such a gigantic mountain of insane dreams I am not sure where to begin.

My dreams are MORE vivid than waking life. Crystal clear sounds and sights and smells and even the air moving over my skin. When I was about 17 I had a dream that the sky cracked open in the middle of the night and was flooded close encounters of the third kind style with alien craft but the sky behind the parted clouds was awash with something like the aurora yet twisted nobody was awake be me and everyone else just seemed like they were switched off somehow.

I later had a dream that I was the undisputed Monarch by birth of a squid like alien species from another dimension My swarm and I were nomadic and our purpose was something like a mission of exploration but to the end of encountering new circumstances for the express purpose of adaptation, we encountered something and i told my people to stay for their own safety and that i would go ahead as was my duty. This thing however which looked something like a massive living pollen, or ...nested organic geodesic spheres trapped me and I realized to late that it was something like a carnivorous plant laying in wait...and then I dreamed...that I was born..yes MY birth BUT I KNEW this was a trick this Hallucination was clearly a ploy to cause me to forget my duties and my ultimate function in the swarm so I did not buy it...just then my mother appeared but in some other voice she said "You're going to make this hard aren't you..." and then I was moved to another time in my life ...here I found myself at age 12 but I knew this was not right and so I began to think that there must be some sort of control panel for all of this someplace nearby disguised as something it is not and I instantly noticed an odd synthetic looking tree which upon inspection proved to indeed be a control panel. This technology was simple enough to work with but I soon became aware that the enemies were moving upon me unaware that I had noticed them and so realizing that capture here was inevitable I spent the time instead introducing a simple error into their system which they would not notice so that I could at least move myself into a part of their simulation where they could no longer find me...as they approached I tapped the key to initiate my little trick...and THEN

I woke up....for real.

Pretty creepy.

Lots more dreams....My dreams go like this.these aren't even the weirdest ones.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2018, 10:19 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

No thanks. :P I think the dream was a reflection of how my mom was always disappointed that I was a boy (she wanted three girls)

did you and her eventually come to an understanding of sorts?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 9:15 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

No thanks. :P I think the dream was a reflection of how my mom was always disappointed that I was a boy (she wanted three girls)

did you and her eventually come to an understanding of sorts?

Sorta, but deep down I think she still wished I was a girl. :(

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 9:42 am

On a road trip with father. The landscape was brown fields & crumbling stone houses. We drove by a body of water & you could see the fish from the vehicle, they were so large. We came to a village & father spun out on a patch of ice next to a thrift store in an old wooden building. I went inside to look & found many book (of course), but the proprietor would only sell me half of my selections. I was all right with it, because I already have many book.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:57 pm

I dreamt for a brief time I was on board an air-conditioned city bus, loaded to the gills with people dressed in light-colored clothing. I briefly chatted with a few different women onboard.