What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 390 of 498 [ 7961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 387, 388, 389, 390, 391, 392, 393 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:57 pm

I dreamt for a brief time I was on board an air-conditioned city bus, loaded to the gills with people dressed in light-colored clothing. I briefly chatted with a few different women onboard.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2018, 8:58 am

I had a dream I was watching a show about a family who adopted special needs children. I guess I have been reading a lot about that lately and have seen many shows about that topic.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2018, 10:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt for a brief time I was on board an air-conditioned city bus, loaded to the gills with people dressed in light-colored clothing. I briefly chatted with a few different women onboard.

I wonder where your bus was taking you?

Has anyone here ever dreamed of food?

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2018, 1:18 am

I don't think I ever have dreamed of food. Neither, as I saw questioned online recently, have I used my phone in a dream.

Last night, I remember 2 dreams. Though "remember" and "dreams" are used lightly.

The first is hazy, but I think fed by cheese and a vaudeville horror glimpsed on the TV before bed. I vaguely remember walking around in the dark, climbing into bed, and seeing a figure above me. This shocked me so much I did the classic nightmare trope of waking up springing upright with my heart racing. It took half a second for the image to fade after my eyes shot open, and the fire seemed to merge into the haze of the dark.

The second one seemed an endless journey, for some reason with a collection of people including a few colleagues. First the train broke down, then the bus, then we were walking for miles and found a picnic area by the road, illuminated by a free small fires. Several people where scattered around in sleeping bags. One appeared homeless, but not the others. We were bedding down when a police officer, sat at a picnic bench, gave us a caution of some kind. We carried on. Eventually we arrived at a gigantic waterproof. Some of us bought small things or tickets so we could access the showers. The last memory before I woke was sitting on a bench waiting for a cubicle.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2018, 4:58 am

I dreamt that Florence Welch was in our garden feeding kittens.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2018, 5:23 am

Dreamt about GI Joe crawling across the room

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 7:09 am

I dreamt I was in somebody's living room from what appeared to be the 1970s or early 80s with lots of burnt orange and woodgrain furniture, beige carpeting and fabric wallpaper with 70s paintings/artwork, and in there with me were two men dressed [in black from head to toe] as Chinese men from the 1800s, we were all listening to the phonographic apparatus in the room consisting of a modified Victrola with 2 huge playback horns each the size of a sousaphone bell, they were white like they were made of fiberglass, and the apparatus was playing well-maintained 78 rpm recordings of ethnic folk music from northern Europe. I remember the surface noise was fairly low considering the old-fashioned technology, albeit state of the art back in its day. I examined the machine closely and determined it was using a cactus stylus in the tone arm, the reason for the better than average sound fidelity.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 7:41 am

Dreamt about deciding on the men's, women's, boys or girls bathroom at the library

Dreamt about going to a Boy Scouts meeting at a buffet/banquet.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Jul 2018, 9:18 am

A couple nights ago I dreamed I was in the future & me & these other people were going undercover in an alien facility where the aliens were simulating human culture as part of some evil plot. The aliens were learning how to pretend to be human but everything in the program was a bit off including the way they dressed, way they talked, way they walked,what they were doing ect.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 12:46 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wonder where your bus was taking you? Has anyone here ever dreamed of food?

I don't know where we were going but I got the feeling that it was besides the point of the dream. :) I've dreamt of all kindsa foods. a fave dream was where I was in heaven, on the beach, at an endless buffet line :chef:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 6:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wonder where your bus was taking you? Has anyone here ever dreamed of food?

I don't know where we were going but I got the feeling that it was besides the point of the dream. :) I've dreamt of all kindsa foods. a fave dream was where I was in heaven, on the beach, at an endless buffet line :chef:

That sounds like an awesome dream! :wtg:

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 8:13 am

I've recently dreamed I was at my parents' home, but, as is usual in dreams, the place was significantly bigger, more complex and spookier. There was an intruder in the garage, a garage that, in real life, has been for years full of things haphazardly stored there at different times, and thus rendered unusable for parking cars. After a lengthy discussion, we decided to leave the house and station ourselves in the garage, watching intently the outside once we could find no sign of the interloper in there. I thought it was rather silly of us to make it so easy for him to slip into the house and take whatever he wanted, but knew better than to voice this concern, since my parents would most likely be offended that I thought I'm oh so smart.

The stranger didn't take long to reveal not just that he was in the house, but also that he'd somehow managed to drag along one of my parents' cars, all the way to the first floor! What makes this even more laughable in hindsight is that we've never had as much as stairs to go to the upper storeys; we used ladders and thought we'd get around to building stairs some fine, future year, which never came, because, after all, what was the hurry? :D

Anyway, the intruder refused to take the chance that someone might shoot at him from outside: we saw him driving backwards inside, speeding up against a window and bravely jumping through it, easily smashing the glass, the wooden frame and a good chunk of the wall in the process. The car somehow landed right in front of us, still without as much as a scratch, and sped away before we could overcome our befuddlement.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 8:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
WARNING- GENERAL GROSSNESS

I dreamt I was watching tv, a local entertainment program called "evening magazine," a segment featuring a naked athletic man with pale skin and crew cut, his backside to the camera, standing in the middle of Seattle's Pike Place Market, squatting and crapping out, with a sickening slippery-wet goopy sound, tin pie plates, each ejected forcefully and clattering on the floor, then he sprang up and did a jumping jack then slapped each of his nether-cheeks which jiggled incongruously, then repeated, about 5 times, all the while the evening magazine commentators were making snide comments and an audience all around laughing and giggling and clapping. his last "ejection" was of a [drum kit] cymbal which rang most musically as it hit the ground and rolled away. I was in the kitchen of my late parents' house watching this on the tv they useta have, then I went to the bathroom to do my own constitutional, after which I flushed and the flushing water sprinkled nasty water all over me, and while I was at the sink with washcloth washing it off of me, I heard somebody enter the front door, it seemed to be the naked man on tv, he was calling my [dream] name and said in an effeminate trilling voice, "where are you? I heard from a little bird that you wanted me to come visit you!" I could see through the walls somehow while I was in the bathroom, he was dressed this time in a pink silk suit from head to toe. he went into the kitchen, and then I awoke. :huh:

Gross indeed! :eew:

Television
To dream that you are watching television represents your mind and its flowing thoughts. The dream reflects how you are receiving, integrating, and expressing your ideas and thoughts. The programs you dream of watching are an objective view of the things that are in your mind.

To dream that you are on TV suggests that there is something that you want to broadcast to the whole world. You have the desire to express yourself. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to take a more objective view on your life issues. If you dream that the TV show is your reality, then it means that you are avoiding some responsibility.

Stranger
To see a stranger in your dream signifies a part of yourself that is repressed and hidden. Alternatively, it symbolizes the archetypal dream helper who is offering you insight and advice.

Jumping Jacks
To dream that you are doing jumping jacks signifies your need for more balance in your life. You need to do more methodical in how you pursue your goals.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 9:16 pm

^^^thank you for that interpretation, AA :D

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 10:36 pm

One time I had a dream where I was earths most wanted! :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2018, 3:58 am

^^^glad they didn't catch you then :wtg: