What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 380 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 10:06 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I can't remember the last time I dreamt of cheese, it'd have to be a dream from several years ago, where I was picking lasagna leaves off of a huge lasagna mountain, lasagna has cheese in it so I guess that was a cheese dream of sorts. :chef:

Lasagna leaves? :chef:

yes, it was a very entertaining dream if I do say so myself, I was on a giant jiggling mountain of lasagna, and leaves grew off of lasagna plants on the lasagna mountain.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 11:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I can't remember the last time I dreamt of cheese, it'd have to be a dream from several years ago, where I was picking lasagna leaves off of a huge lasagna mountain, lasagna has cheese in it so I guess that was a cheese dream of sorts. :chef:

yes, it was a very entertaining dream if I do say so myself, I was on a giant jiggling mountain of lasagna, and leaves grew off of lasagna plants on the lasagna mountain.

Did the plants have ravioli seeds?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 12:45 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my dream did not have that level of granular detail, unfortunately. but a guy pulled up in a white pickup truck, he had a bullhorn and he shouted up at us on the lasagna mountain, "how much power does that thing generate?" to which I responded, "1.21 jigglewatts!" then somebody down below piped up with, "why doncha just EAT the damned thing?!" :chef:
I so miss lasagna :| I never get to eat that.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 3:37 pm

Living in a cluttered attic. Mother almost caught me smoking. 8O

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 8:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my dream did not have that level of granular detail, unfortunately. but a guy pulled up in a white pickup truck, he had a bullhorn and he shouted up at us on the lasagna mountain, "how much power does that thing generate?" to which I responded, "1.21 jigglewatts!" then somebody down below piped up with, "why doncha just EAT the damned thing?!" :chef:
I so miss lasagna :| I never get to eat that.

I wish apon you more granular dreams! :flower: Why don’t ya get to eat it anymore? Because of the carbs?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 9:15 pm

^^^yes, that and salt.

i dreamt i was back in the army, as it and i were in the early 80s. but i was my present self with my present knowledge, but somehow The Dotard was POTUS then instead of Ronnie Raygun. The Dotard invited my army unit over to the white house, where we sat on the lawn in front of the oval office, and watched a movie on a giant outdoor screen that was displaying a mélange of scenes from "The Partridge Family," "East of Eden," "Rebel without a cause" and "North by northwest" [specifically the scene where the airplane was diving at Cary Grant's character, trying to kill him]. while The Dotard bounded in and out of the oval office with some military officers and secret service, the on-screen scenes played from the movies and intermingled with one another, with a long-haired James Dean [from "East of Eden" and "Rebel without a cause" took David Cassidy's place in "The Partridge Family" while David Cassidy played Dean's part in those two movies, with his hair trimmed closer to 1950s style [but with a DA in "Rebel"]. in the "North by northwest" sequence i was in the movie itself, in Cary Grant's place when he was getting terrorized by the airplane but unlike the movie, the airplane just took off after one pass, going from west to east at crop-dusting altitude. i caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror on several occasions, i looked totally different than i did/do in waking life, i looked like a stereotypically taut and slender rock star, with pale skin, black eyes, and jet-black long hair all the way down my back, no military uniform [nobody in my army unit was wearing a uniform], coarse-threaded peasant shirt and pants, barefoot. my hair was a quasi-afro, very tangled as i ran my hair through it, and was getting thicker and afro-ey more and more as time went on, and i'd heard rumblings from my fellow soldiers that The Dotard was looking for GIs to burn and make examples of, so knowing that long afro hair in the amuuurican army was a strict no-no, i set about sneaking out of the movie and going back to my barracks room at the fort, to chop it off somehow, but i went into my barracks quarters and discovered to my amazement that they were all transformed into 4 star hotel accommodations with a huge California king-sized bed [with a sparkling burgundy/robin's egg blue/silver colored thread quasi-medieval pattern on it], and a high-end stereo system consisting of 4 huge rectangular speakers [but when i examined the speakers they had just holes in front instead of speaker diaphragms], but as i walked around in amazement, they still put out the purest surround sound i'd ever heard, playing a mix of announcements with voices coming from all over, and Partridge family songs [including a Christmas number] mixed with some Bobby Sherman and other 60s/70s heartthrobs. then as soon as i sat down on the bed and tried to figure out what to do, the door opened and it was a barracks mate i didn't know i had, and the room suddenly turned into standard multi-bunk army barracks of back in the day. he wasn't wearing any military uniform also [wearing a gray sweat suit top and jeans], and his [dark brown] hair was longer by far than regulation allowed, but i asked him if he would cut my hair, and he said that he would, then we started talking about something else at which point i awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 5:06 pm

dreamt I was back in the army yet again, only our barracks were directly attached to the hospital, a part of it, and I dreamt in this dream that I slept and dreamt [a dream within my dream] that I was sleeping and dreaming of work, of the barracks, of how they had changed since I was last in the military, and to be careful to not oversleep, yet I still overslept with just a few minutes to shower and do all the other morning things before reporting to duty. I noticed that part of the barracks resembled my existing waking-life bedroom, I looked out the window and saw my car parked there just as in real life, it was overcast just as in real life, and then I donned my bathrobe and went into the next room which was a big hospital recovery room but empty of beds, just a computer terminal on wheels in one corner, a porta potty on wheels which I promptly sat upon and did my constitutional, one fellow hospital GI saw me, she was a big dark-skinned southern woman resembling an SNL comedian at present, she was dressed in a typically baggy white hospital patient gown and combat boots, she shook her head at me in disgust and in a strong southern accent, said, "MAN! can't ch'you take that mess somewhere outta mah sight?!" :eew: then she went back to her coworkers and groused about what she saw. then I awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 10:14 pm

I would like very much for my next dream to happen soon, and to not be about army.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 7:38 pm

I dreamt that I was in the backyard of my late parents' house, shirtless and wearing hospital scrub bottoms and black slippers, walking on the grass amongst the orchard trees and getting assaulted by bunches of flies, they just kept landing on me with enough force to be uncomfortable, like getting pelted with big hailstones that stick on the skin and are warm. bumble bees were also booming all around me. :huh:

Last edited by auntblabby on 09 Apr 2018, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2018, 7:46 pm

dreamt about going to a waterpark

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 3:59 pm

can't remember the last time I had an outdoor water dream. I did dream once about an indoor water park. :scratch:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 8:55 pm

I dreamed that my parents took me to a rich kid's house where he had what looked like a small building with an arcade and playground equipment in it, and there were crane games with stuffed animals in them.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2018, 9:35 am

I dreamed that the back end of my car got smashed completely. I also dreamed I was at a party and felt bad about myself because I had nothing special to tell anyone.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2018, 8:50 pm

^^^ :o that sounds like it came outta my life :o

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2018, 1:37 pm

Dreamt that I was trying to chase a recycling truck

Dreamt that it was 6:33am and I was going to be late to the 7:00 class

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2018, 4:41 pm

i dreamt I was with my kinfolks, and something possessed me to look down at my bare feets, and I noticed they had flaps of loose flesh [epidermis] hanging off the tops of my feets so I started peeling off the sheets of excess skin. I felt no pain, just loose flesh peeling off my right foot. my older brother noticed me doing this and expressed some alarm, but i just kept on peelin.' before I could get to my left foot, I awoke. :o