What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 360 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 496  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^but on the surface, the general thread of the dream seems to be one of having to fight an onrushing current of opposition in my life.

I think that's a struggle we can all relate to. :o

at least most of us. though I doubt that George Clooney or George Lucas or any other famous George or such, ever has to worry about most of the stuff the rest of us 99%ers have to worry about.

Is your name George? I didn't have a PG dream last night, so I will have to post it in the adult dream thread. :mrgreen:

not in this lifetime, but mebbe in a previous or future lifetime I have been or will be a George.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 9:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^but on the surface, the general thread of the dream seems to be one of having to fight an onrushing current of opposition in my life.

at least most of us. though I doubt that George Clooney or George Lucas or any other famous George or such, ever has to worry about most of the stuff the rest of us 99%ers have to worry about.

Is your name George? I didn't have a PG dream last night, so I will have to post it in the adult dream thread. :mrgreen:

not in this lifetime, but mebbe in a previous or future lifetime I have been or will be a George.

Oh ok!

For some reason I feel I was a Dan at one point in time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 10:22 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh ok! For some reason I feel I was a Dan at one point in time.

that is entirely possible.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh ok! For some reason I feel I was a Dan at one point in time.

that is entirely possible.

How?! 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:58 am

Maybe you're the reincarnation of that dude who was put in the lion's den.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 12:59 am

Austin, I should have said that it is not IM-possible. most of us have had many many lifetimes, so there is a chance that one of them had you with a Dan as part of your name.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 1:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austin, I should have said that it is not IM-possible. most of us have had many many lifetimes, so there is a chance that one of them had you with a Dan as part of your name.

It's ok. :) So, how many lifetimes can a person go through, and can they visit them in their dreams?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 7:52 pm

^As many as they wish, and yes, definitely.

I dreamed about the public library at my old hometown [which is not that far away from where I am now]. Two guys, brothers, lived in a hole in the pavement near there, and were absolutely filthy, and the hole was full of dirt and junk. They didn't seem to mind it, and were apparently allowed to wander around the library.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2017, 8:45 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^As many as they wish, and yes, definitely.

I dreamed about the public library at my old hometown [which is not that far away from where I am now]. Two guys, brothers, lived in a hole in the pavement near there, and were absolutely filthy, and the hole was full of dirt and junk. They didn't seem to mind it, and were apparently allowed to wander around the library.

I should visit one of my past lives sometime!

What an odd dream you had!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 9:18 pm

^^^that dream reminds me of the Kaczynski brothers. :o

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 11:51 am

I was visiting my old school and somehow ended up in PE. In the gym area, there were stores selling shirts and various drink/snack machines (fizzy drinks were banned at my school). I then accidentally walked into a class of old people exercising.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

blast335
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Oct 2017, 11:58 am

EclecticWarrior wrote:
I was visiting my old school and somehow ended up in PE. In the gym area, there were stores selling shirts and various drink/snack machines (fizzy drinks were banned at my school). I then accidentally walked into a class of old people exercising.

I wonder what Freud would have to say about that. :lol:

I speak on behalf of no-one but myself. For how can I represent anyone else? If someone shares my opinion on a topic, are we now the same person? With the same opinions on all topics? No, of course not.
-Blast335 (me)

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 12:40 pm

Really weird dream I had about three weeks back:

I am driving, the time is now, and I'm taking my mother (who is alive and well and 70+ in the dream) someplace she needs to be, at night and on a two lane country road - like the ones through the national forests outside Eugene.

There's a lot of traffic, but we're well spaced and all heading the same way.

Suddenly, all the lights go out in my car - headlights, dash, all of it - and I can see that all the other cars have lost their head and taillights. And I can't stop the car. I can't even brake it.

So we keep rushing forward, through a starlit darkness, and I'm wondering how long it will be until the first crash of what will have to be a horrendous chain collision.

I'm a lucid dreamer, so at this point I forced myself awake, but I spent a lot of time wondering what the heck this meant. Had to get up and make tea. Didn't sleep well afterwards. Just for funsies, both my parents have been dead for almost 20 years. (Edit in: wow, this still rattles me.)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 5:24 pm

blast335 wrote:
EclecticWarrior wrote:

I wonder what Freud would have to say about that. :lol:

I've been thinking a lot about schools lately and how they're all changing their uniforms and adopting Harry Potter-style house systems. I wish I'dve been in a house at school. All I've got is Ravenclaw...

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 8:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Who are they? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2017, 9:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Who are they? :scratch:

the Unabomber and his social worker brother, both on the spectrum from what I've read.