What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 366 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 363, 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:59 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a mansion, in a large living room with a female cyborg, her head was mostly hers [her eyes and ears mighta been replaced], but her body was a damaged robotic hybrid thing, with a missing left arm, and irregular artificial legs, she was doing some kinda exercise where she was hopping back and forth, I noticed her left arm was draped over a couch. she had a porcelain-finished torso, and black artificial limbs. she had dishwater blond thin wispy hair, cut short, pale semi-translucent skin on her face. her eyes were a dark metallic color. her cyborg torso, where her right breast normally would have been, instead had a crater from some sort of kinetic weapon impact, the crater was about 2" deep and wide.

Interesting dream! :wtg:

thank you :flower: now if only I could figure out what it meant. :scratch:

You may have a secret thing for cyborgs. ;)

only for the actress who played the head borg in that star trek movie

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 8:40 am

Kiki1256 wrote:
I was back in high school!

Me too! And I was upset because my combination lock didn't work, but then I learned my new combination was "Sleeping Beauty" (which makes no sense, because combination locks only have numbers, not letters). But then I broke my lock and was upset over that.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 8:30 am

Dreamt that a former classmate from high school used my computer

elenorh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2017, 8:34 am

Dreamed I was alone on a balcony in a high building overlooking a long street along which were pouring thousands of people whilst the sun was setting over the fields in the distance.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense --Dune, Frank Herbert

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:38 am

I was in a zoo filled with nothing but lemurs...and they were running free!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2017, 9:58 am

Dreamt about seeing a former schoolteacher in the theater

:D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 10:21 pm

dreamt I was in a large office building with a shopping mall indoors, I walked into one storefront and noticed the salmon-colored walls and a darker salmon shade to the carpeting. it had a bunch of curious electronic goggles and musical instruments of many kinds, lots of stringed things like violins and guitar/ukes. a lot of 'em were just lying on the floor or propped against walls/corners/display cases, and I tripped over a few of 'em which greatly upset the manager of the store who called the cops on me, I told them don't bother as I was leaving, but the door refused to open for me when I grabbed at it, even though it was not locked, other people came in and out through it, so I just waited until some people walked out and hung close to them before the door could block me. then for some reason I found myself back in the same place but the scenery was different, no more display cases of musical instruments, but something more along the lines of a doc's office waiting area. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 10:40 pm

:huh: :huh:

I had a dream last night where there we moved back into an old house of ours, accept this house was completely fictional and I had never before seen it in my life. But my dream self was absolutely convinced this house was once mine. Even though this house wasn’t even practical, having no windows or back door, and having crawl spaces in the most inconvenient of places. :scratch: I dunno if I dreamed about this place once before, and simply forgot about it accept subconsciously, or my brain was playing tricks on me.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 8:38 am

Dreamt that someone said that her pencil got stolen

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 9:06 am

Dream about the past, things I thought I'd forgotten about - the wilderness, my bare skin painted with traditional red ochre, the fires in the night beneath the waterfalls, the others of the pack. They probably grew up normal.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 12:48 pm

A wolf sitting on a brown leather armchair, reading the newspaper.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 1:21 pm

I dreamed about playing Cards Against Humanity, but it was weird - instead of being a fairly simple game, it was very complicated, with all these twists and turns. I also dreamed that a friend was a Trump supporter, or at least liked Trump better than Clinton. This is weird because my friend is super left-wing.

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 2:19 pm

More of a nightmare but I was in another world nothing like this one which was purely just clouds, floating rocks, light-blue sky, and when i said nightmare it was using my fear of open spaces which felt like it was pulling me in and couldn't control it which made it look more like the 3rd dimension was turning into a 2d plane a bit like in interstellar when they go into the portal that makes things look more close up.

Or theres the usual world-ending apocalypse dreams that I have time to time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 4:41 am

I dreamt that I was sleeping in my late parents' old house, that I grew up in, when my sleep was disturbed by a commotion outside my door, I saw movement in the lights coming from beneath the door gap above the floor so I got up and opened it, only to discover that it had transformed somehow into a military training barracks with a bunch of blue-uniformed cadets being drilled by sergeants, this way and that, amongst the stacked bunk beds and wall lockers. I was approached by one of the drill sergeants who, in a low-key fashion [not barking at me like he would the cadets] "this is the way it is now, here," and then he walked away, at which point I awoke.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm

I have these crazy dreams all the time but I can never remember them well enough to put in writing.

But I remembered what I was dreaming when I was waking up this morning and replayed it in my head a few times so I wouldn't forget it.

I was going to be on a tv show with a couple of other guys my age. It started out with me picking out a shirt I was supposed to wear, but it had some kind of crud on it like dried cake frosting. And I was using some kind of spray to take it off which turned out to be WD40, and I was thinking I can't wear this now it smells like WD40.

Then we are in a car and there's all these fans around us all excited. One of the guys talks about a scene in a movie where a donkey is walking alongside a bus and in the next scene the donkey in on the other side of the bus. So I tell the fans not to worry, we won't make that kind of mistake. And then add, unless we do it on purpose to be funny. I say to one of the two guys, wouldn't be funny if you handed him a Baby Ruth and in the next scene he has a Snickers?

Then we drive up to where our personal airplane is being built but it looks like something out of WWII and is painted brown. I ask some man who's working on the fuselage "how much does that chaises weigh?" He says about 1600 pounds and then lifts it with one arm and I said "that's about what I thought".

That's all I remember.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 10:02 pm

^^^ :wtg: what do you think it was trying to tell you?