What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 329 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:00 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I had a strange dream where I was someplace speaking with senator rand paul, and he was telling me, "i'm better than you, by far, so you better bow down and genuflect to me." I told him, "senator, you are NOT better than me- more accomplished I will concede- but NOT better." and he told me, "idiot, more accomplished MEANS BETTER!" and I told him, "no senator, more accomplished means only more accomplished or less obstructions, but better would be if you were a deity like an angel, other than that you are just a mere mortal just like me." he got angry and red and walked away.

Funny.

I recall someone on WP saying that to you here on WP. I was more offended by it , than you seemed to be about it at the time.

But the person who said that was a certain elder gentleman who doesnt come to WP much lately, but was loud about his political opinions. And he was a self described "Libertarian" (same creed as Rand Paul).

I treated him like a dangerous animal that I gave a wide birth to. what I didn't say in the dream recollection was that just before he walked away he acted like he was about to deck me, then thought better of it.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 10:08 am

I had a dream past night where I was captured!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 5:42 pm

I dreamt my dad got hired to convert his basement [of the house I grew up in] into a new auxiliary wing of the local military hospital. meanwhile I was in my bedroom auto-fellating myself when I was disturbed by a commotion coming up from the basement so I reluctantly stopped what I was doing and went downstairs to see what the commotion was about, when I discovered the hospital wing conversion, it had just started and only a few patients were there, the lighting wasn't even all installed so it was mostly dark and gloomy down there, I went to a corner bedroom that was one of the only hospital rooms fully converted and functioning, and noticed a side room/closet, inside of which had a yellow silicone sex toy shaped like a full-sized pony, and thought about mounting it for some whoopee when I was distracted by one of the nurses who asked me if my limp was better, for apparently in  the dream world I took a tumble a few days earlier, and twisted my knee- perhaps this was reflective of a sore knee I have in waking life. 8O

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:00 pm

WritengineAcademicWritingServices wrote:
The last dream I had that I was sitting with Danerys Targeryen on her dragon.

I once had a dream in which Jon Snow coupled with Danaerys Targaryen, but then Voldemort came in and demanded his nose back. Then, they found a strip of bacon that Voldemort could use as his nose, and he went away.

Next, a tiny llama trotted into the room. But Danaerys said it was actually called a hobbit. It started breakdancing before Jon cooked him into bacon. Then the bacon started to dance.

Then the bacon started tickling Jon. He fell on the floor laughing, and that was the end.

They say that all dreams mean something. Well, make sense of THAT.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 6:03 pm

I dreamed about a bunch of bees [or were they wasps?] flying around, but then suddenly I was picking up their dead, mummified little bodies, which fell apart like dried leaves in my hands.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 7:49 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt my dad got hired to convert his basement [of the house I grew up in] into a new auxiliary wing of the local military hospital. meanwhile I was in my bedroom auto-fellating myself when I was disturbed by a commotion coming up from the basement so I reluctantly stopped what I was doing and went downstairs to see what the commotion was about, when I discovered the hospital wing conversion, it had just started and only a few patients were there, the lighting wasn't even all installed so it was mostly dark and gloomy down there, I went to a corner bedroom that was one of the only hospital rooms fully converted and functioning, and noticed a side room/closet, inside of which had a yellow silicone sex toy shaped like a full-sized pony, and thought about mounting it for some whoopee when I was distracted by one of the nurses who asked me if my limp was better, for apparently in  the dream world I took a tumble a few days earlier, and twisted my knee- perhaps this was reflective of a sore knee I have in waking life. 8O

Interesting, you seem to have a lot of medical-related dreams huh?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 7:23 pm

^^^^ I suppose it is a natural thing for somebody who worked in a hospital for over 2 decades. :idea:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 9:50 pm

That "pony shaped sex doll" is something that Freud would sink his dream analysis teeth into. Lol!

Not sure WHAT either he, or I, would make of the symbolism though!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
That "pony shaped sex doll" is something that Freud would sink his dream analysis teeth into. Lol! Not sure WHAT either he, or I, would make of the symbolism though!

or what freud would have said about the limping leg? what I left out of the dream was that for some reason me and my friends had moved the sex pony from upstairs to downstairs the night before. and that it had an indian-styled red saddle blanket on, also.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 8:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^ I suppose it is a natural thing for somebody who worked in a hospital for over 2 decades. :idea:

Ya that's logical. :idea: What did you do at the hospital, like in terms of work? I spent over a month at the hospital when I was a baby, staph infection. :eew:

I haven't had a nice juicy dream in a while, I guess nausea I haven't been getting much sleep. :tired:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 8:32 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya that's logical. :idea: What did you do at the hospital, like in terms of work? I spent over a month at the hospital when I was a baby, staph infection. :eew: I haven't had a nice juicy dream in a while, I guess nausea I haven't been getting much sleep. :tired:

what do you think caused the nausea? just curious. :flower: my various hospital jobs were in central material supply/central sterile supply [all the sterile/sterilized supplies the hospital needs are processed therein]; operating room, as a "scrub" technician/circulator [supplies the surgeons with the supplies they need to operate with]; ward clerk [put together charts, admit/discharge patients on orders, assemble stats/schedules, answer phones et al], billing/coding/transcription [reading doc's notes and assigning billing codes per procedure]; triage medic [hook patients up to monitors, take vital signs/history & physical, assist examining physician].

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ya that's logical. :idea: What did you do at the hospital, like in terms of work? I spent over a month at the hospital when I was a baby, staph infection. :eew: I haven't had a nice juicy dream in a while, I guess nausea I haven't been getting much sleep. :tired:

what do you think caused the nausea? just curious. :flower: my various hospital jobs were in central material supply/central sterile supply [all the sterile/sterilized supplies the hospital needs are processed therein]; operating room, as a "scrub" technician/circulator [supplies the surgeons with the supplies they need to operate with]; ward clerk [put together charts, admit/discharge patients on orders, assemble stats/schedules, answer phones et al], billing/coding/transcription [reading doc's notes and assigning billing codes per procedure]; triage medic [hook patients up to monitors, take vital signs/history & physical, assist examining physician].

Well, it could have been a number of things; Being born a month too early, having only one kidney at birth, having a cleft lip, infection from contaminated surgical tools. I was in and out of hospitals my whole childhood up until I was 5. My numerous scars (about 9) are a testament to that. You have quite the resume! You know what I would think would be an interesting job at a hospital? Working the medical machines, CT scanners, MRIs, etc. ...wait, Oh! You meant sleep nausea! I haven't been having nausea, that was suppose to be "because". Stupid auto-correct. "I guess because I haven't been getting much sleep." Was what it was suppose to say. The list I just made was reffering to my staph infection, which is what I thought to were asking about, lol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 9:25 pm

^^^that is a fascinating bit of Cupertino Syndrome. :idea:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 11:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that is a fascinating bit of Cupertino Syndrome. :idea:

What? :huh: :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 11:39 pm

^^^^^
also known as the Cupertino effect-
The Cupertino effect is the tendency of a spell checker to suggest or autocorrect with incorrect words to replace misspelled words and words not in its dictionary. This term refers to the unhyphenated English word "cooperation" often being changed to "Cupertino" by older spell checkers with dictionaries containing only the hyphenated variant, "co-operation". Cupertino is a town in California.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 12:47 am

A fragment out of my dream journal over the last couple of weeks - Looking in dust-encrusted tavern with swaying lanterns mocking my every stepladder because the wasps were rumoured to be drowning their sorrows as the honey had been confiscated by Them again, hulking lilac furgazers, hushed footsteps like a nurses's crepe slippers swishing down a sterile hospital ward, they had acidic intent but were content to smile their uneven glittertongued scythe-mantras from afar, behind the windows which were mercifully dirty and full of dead flies and eyeless moths and brittle as broken bottle daddy long legs.Nobody is behind the bar but the mirror is startling me. I was hired to screwdriver the rebelling wasps together so I could retrieve the recipe for improved supermarket own brand soda.