What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 344 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347 ... 498  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2017, 8:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I had another dream within a dream as well.

What was the inner-dream about?

trying to take my late mother to see a botanical exhibition of the Smithsonian Institute's travelling tour. but it was the first dream where I was semi-aware of dreaming, in ages.

Perhaps this means you may soon have full-on aware dreams?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 12:31 pm

I've always had very vivid dreams, even when I was small.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 8:12 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I had another dream within a dream as well.

What was the inner-dream about?

trying to take my late mother to see a botanical exhibition of the Smithsonian Institute's travelling tour. but it was the first dream where I was semi-aware of dreaming, in ages.

Perhaps this means you may soon have full-on aware dreams?

I hope so. :|
I dreamt that I had a perpetually full bladder, painfully distended, and was being chased by latin American gangsters everywhere I bicycled in search of a restroom. everytime I thought the coast was clear and began to whiz, some busybody or some gangster would interrupt me and chase me away. :| I bicycled all over the town, and to the shores of a large body of water, a park was there with a chaise lounge that I was tempted to lay upon and rest, then I spotted what looked like a restroom, and I entered it only to find a school, and a bunch of kindergarteners were bouncing around on mats, and one of the teachers could tell I had to go and told me to talk to his wife [fellow teacher] to show me the employee restroom, and she led me to it, and I unzipped and got a few drops out then I overheard them say "uh oh, the guests are arriving NOW!" and it turned out the toilet was next to the front door of the school! so I zipped up in a hurry and bolted, barely avoiding the incoming guests but not without the teacher yelling about it. I headed back to the shore but the gangsters spotted me again, and as I was being pursued by several of the meanies, I ran into my real-life karate expert friend and yelled "HELP ME!!" and he grabbed one of their arms and yanked it out by the socket and beat them to a bloody pulp with it before it fell apart and I awoke.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 9:11 am

Let me guess.

After you awoke you immediately ran to the john to take a leak?

Correct?

That's probably why you had that particular dream. :)

You were "holding it in" while asleep.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 9:25 am

My worst dreams (on a grossout level) have always involved public restrooms. When I wake up, I always have to go to the bathroom so bad my stomach is hurting.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 12:12 pm

I have no idea what was going on in my dream last night. Lately I'm so tired that it seems like I sleep right to 9:00 without any dreams, and only in my sleepy-head-ness early on do I remember bits.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 2:59 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Let me guess. After you awoke you immediately ran to the john to take a leak? Correct?
That's probably why you had that particular dream. :) You were "holding it in" while asleep.

I busted the 4 minute mile on the way to the john :o but then I've had more dreams right after going back to bed, about having to go. :scratch:

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 6:45 am

There's this area I have "visited" in dreams more than once; I had another dream about it a few nights ago. There's a highway and a certain type of landscape its set into. It's similar to places I've known and been to in real life -- but different. I don't think I've seen this specific place in real life, only in this recurring dream of being there.

If I should ever happen to see it come up in a movie or find it on Google satellite view I'm sure I would know it right away as the place in my dream. It's weird. It's like it's a real place I haven't been but I'm dreaming about it.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 9:53 am

I dreamed about four manga characters that I particularly like. In the manga they're from, they are dimensional wanderers, and in the dream, they landed in a world with only one person in it--a little girl with long, dark hair. Somehow I knew that the girl was me. They all had dinner together, all in a row along a very long table, on the roof of a large building. There was a tiger on the building opposite, looking at them. Then the girl stayed in bed because she wasn't feeling well, but she tried to pretend that she was fine and kept smiling even though she was sad.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 5:02 pm

I had the strangest dream- I know that must sound like a cliché by now- but I was in some sort of alternate universe, which would be some sort of time throwback to the 1980s except in this alternate dimension the technology was in many ways more advanced than it was in our dimension in that era. anyways, I was in a shopping mall when one of those pollster types approached me and asked me If I wanted to be on some kinda tv show, and I said, "SURE!" so I walked with him to the studio, was taken into the front area with the other contestants, handed a computer tablet, a large one of about 18 inches diagonal measurement, and told to listen to the instructions from the host who told us to paint using our fingers on the interactive tablet, an artwork motif featuring a cartoon hand [which previously had been voted on by the audience], to "paint" on the tablet using that motif, and everything we did was projected onto a huge white screen in front of the auditorium, and the audience which must have been in the thousands, also had tablets [smaller ones] in which to make comment on, vote up or down, or even modify each of our creations. well, non-conformist me, even in that alternate dimension, decided to "paint outside the box" with unapproved colors, and I made me a grid, with columns for name, charity, donation amount and so on, and started to fill it in when some people in the audience decided to modify it by entering their names and desired charities and donation amounts, and the form just sort of exploded into a thousands-long list, and people were cheering me and I became a celebrity in a most unlikely way. after the show, the instant magazines put my picture [I was dressed most hiply in a loose-fitting red long-sleeved shirt tucked into impossibly trim blue jeans, looking much as I did in the real 1980s, described on the cover as CEO of Charity, Inc. then I went into a tavern of sorts, met the mayor and his flunkies, we lounged in front of an interactive big-screen tv set, they tried to find the broadcast of the show by entering figures into a computer built into the tv set, then I awoke. :huh:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 1:42 pm

I dreamed that I was at this lovely book/crystal shop, and a very nice woman was there, talking to me about being a mother. She seemed to think that I was also a mother. I then realized that I was not only floating, but also dead--yet not dead at all, and I was completely fine with that. Then I went out of the shop, and stepped onto the hot sidewalk, and the sun was shining intensely. I went across the street and saw a frog hopping along the grass, and then went into this stone archway building that didn't have any doors, and there was a bed there, presumably for me, with clothes strewn across it, including a yellow t-shirt with an alligator on it. I changed my shirt because I was so hot [even though there weren't any doors].

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 1:53 pm

I dreamed about a projection of myself (or something) & all I remember was a prison break during which I recovered from a sinus infection.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 3:44 pm

^We were both ghosts, apparently! :o

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 3:48 pm

A good friend actually told me my house is haunted. I tend to believe him.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 3:52 pm

^ 8O Eep.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 4:18 pm

Nothing terribly spooky, to me at least. I meant I guess it can also be construed as more waking dreams.