What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 376 of 497 [ 7948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 497  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2018, 3:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a hospital, everything was white or beige, and I wandered into the hospital cafeteria, and before I ordered any food I heard somehow, like the information was in the very air itself, that I was supposed to first sit in front of a portrait of the executive chef that ran the place, and say grace to him or his image. :huh:

Any chef who succeeds in making decent hospital food probably should be worshipped as a god! Lol!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2018, 9:35 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a hospital, everything was white or beige, and I wandered into the hospital cafeteria, and before I ordered any food I heard somehow, like the information was in the very air itself, that I was supposed to first sit in front of a portrait of the executive chef that ran the place, and say grace to him or his image. :huh:

Any chef who succeeds in making decent hospital food probably should be worshipped as a god! Lol!

when I was a patient, I LOVED :heart: hospital food, I've long enjoyed institutional cuisine :chef: , I looked forward to each meal! :bounce:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 3:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

when I was a patient, I LOVED :heart: hospital food, I've long enjoyed institutional cuisine :chef: , I looked forward to each meal! :bounce:

I have never had hospitals food. :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 3:57 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have never had hospitals food. :chef:

then count yourself lucky that you never were a hospital patient. :wtg:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2018, 4:20 pm

One of the cats stowed away in my lunch bag & I didn’t realize till I got to work.

A very pleasant boy from high school was courting me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 7:03 pm

I dreamt I was in two different school classrooms conversing with two different native American teachers wearing hemp work clothing and beaded string ties. both had ponytails.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 7:42 pm

I dreamt that I went for a walk, but instead of going through the park I usually went through, I kept going across a (nonexistent) island in the middle of the street, and ended up in a rather undeveloped part of town I had never seen before.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 7:45 pm

TheAP wrote:
I dreamt that I went for a walk, but instead of going through the park I usually went through, I kept going across a (nonexistent) island in the middle of the street, and ended up in a rather undeveloped part of town I had never seen before.

Interesting

Idiosyncratic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2018, 8:02 pm

b9 wrote:
i often dream that i am in an abandoned house that is huge and about 10 storeys high, and i do not know why i am there. it is very rickety, and it is like it is made of cardboard, and it teeters when i do not move carefully, and some hallways are blocked off, and i have to go down to a basement for some unknown reason, and i am afraid of heights, but i have to enter corridors that require me to hop over railings and scale my way to the next storey down from there, and if i lose my grip, i will fall a long way to the ground.
it seems imperative that i get to the basement, and i hate that dream.

I have a similar dream, but it is a tree house that is unstable. It eventually falls. I believe it is a basic anxiety dream.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 8:06 pm

Tree House.

When you have a dream that you are in a tree house or you see a tree house in your dream, it means that you are trying to avoid the reality in your day to day life and you are running away from the problems you have.
The Tree House falling indicates your shelter from day to day life problems is crashing down.

Idiosyncratic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jan 2018, 8:39 pm

Yep, that sums me up very nicely :-)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 8:41 pm

Last dream I had was that I was inside a giant padlock looking at all the workings , the padlock was being picked and I was watching a lock pick tool manipulate the pins till the padlock opened. Every time the correct pin popped into place , the clicking noise it made sounded like a huge bell ringing.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Tibergrace
Raven
Raven

18 Jan 2018, 8:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I've only had it twice, but the food at my local hospital was really good when I had it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 8:45 pm

Tibergrace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I've only had it twice, but the food at my local hospital was really good when I had it.

I don't know if it was because It was intrinsically delicious, of if I was just feeling gustatorially deprived so that even a bar of soap would have been edible.

Tibergrace
Raven
Raven

19 Jan 2018, 1:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
I don't know if it was because It was intrinsically delicious, of if I was just feeling gustatorially deprived so that even a bar of soap would have been edible.

Honestly that may have been the case for me lol. When I was in the hospital I had very freshly come out of a period of starvation. When you get to that point, just about anything seems delicious. I was underweight and scarfing like mad.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 1:52 am

Tibergrace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Honestly that may have been the case for me lol. When I was in the hospital I had very freshly come out of a period of starvation. When you get to that point, just about anything seems delicious. I was underweight and scarfing like mad.

well in that case I certainly hope you found a homeostasis soon enough.