What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 346 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349 ... 497  Next

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 9:29 am

I see weird dreams all the time.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 10:00 am

I don't want to tell it here, because it was disturbing.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 12:07 pm

Naturalplastic: Or that social climbing is not necessarily a good thing for me?

IstominFan: Super kitty hugs for you.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 5:38 pm

Thank you Kura. Kitty hugs always work wonders.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2017, 6:16 pm

^You're welcome.

I had a pattern of fragmented dreams last night.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 12:24 pm

I was teaching my friend from elementary school how to make corn dogs. Then we had to pick up Mr. Monk's (from the tv show Monk) pants from the dry cleaners.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 1:51 pm

I have a pattern of strange dreams, too. I call them "worry dreams." I am always somewhat frenzied or discombobulated in them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:04 pm

I dreamt [a fragment remembered] that I was in somebody's house that i'd been living in a while, and wild animals and other creatures were outside trying to get in, and one finally cracked the pane of a large picture window and somehow snouted his way into the house without shattering the glass and getting cut, just a neat division of the glass as though it was laser-cut. it was a wild cow, lean and hungry but friendly also, it nuzzled me with its wet nose and looked up at me with the "food stare" but I had nothing to feed it with. my house mate was not impressed.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:18 pm

Dreamt I had a throat infection that was glowing like tiny, bioluminescent sea creatures around my tonsils.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 10:29 pm

seaweed wrote:
my ex boyfriend vomited up scrambled eggs and ketchup and then he died.

then later on i made an omelet out of eggs and what i can only imagine must have been blue raspberry jello.

that's all i can remember 8O

I guess it symbolized that your ex couldn't take what you dished out!

He croaked on scrambled eggs, in the same dream that you make omelets. :lol:

Or maybe eggs are a fertility symbol.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 1:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
seaweed wrote:
my ex boyfriend vomited up scrambled eggs and ketchup and then he died.

then later on i made an omelet out of eggs and what i can only imagine must have been blue raspberry jello.

that's all i can remember 8O

I guess it symbolized that your ex couldn't take what you dished out!

He croaked on scrambled eggs, in the same dream that you make omelets. :lol:

Or maybe eggs are a fertility symbol.

if these eggs were a symbol of fertility it would be a pretty f****d up message to myself haha. plausible, nonetheless.

it might also have something to do with a fear i've had for a long time of [him] becoming sick by way of gastronomical debauchery.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 10:43 am

I was in a small cottage of sorts with my Nana and a few other people who might have been other relatives. The walls kept changing in this really odd way, as if reality was flipping inside out. I was warned not to go on the path leading out to who knows where, because there were giants stomping around. I, naturally, went out on the path anyway, and got within something like twenty feet of the giants, but it was misty/foggy, so I couldn't see very well. There was someone else there with me, a young man, perhaps, but I'm not fully sure.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 10:34 pm

I wish I could remember more of my dreams. :| had a whopper of one but it evaporated once again. :pale:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:19 am

I drove to an event and found out it had been canceled. That happened to me on a couple of occasions before in real life, so I probably had that on my mind.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:41 am

A bird flew in my window and sat on the windowsill looking at me. At first I thought it was a weird, scraggy looking thing and I explained to it that it couldn't be here. I thought I would get into trouble if I let it in. It kept looking at me and didn't move, and then it tilted its head, and all its feathers caught the sun and I realised it was made of sheets of gold. It was alive but it was made of metal, and it was beautiful.
I heard people outside looking for the bird, and I realised it wanted to hide. It looked at me with big, dark eyes, and with that, it folded up like an umbrella. All its feathers folded away and its neck and head were where the handle would be. I slid it inside a roll of paper and the people didn't find it when they came looking, though they were very angry and they clearly thought I knew something about it.

I can't remember much else. There was something about old books in there too.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:59 am

I can't remember details but my ex-husband was in my dream. Just a normal scenario, somewhere in a room talking and other people around.

But I was married to him a very, very, very long time ago and he's not someone I even think about much these days. So now I'm wondering why he showed up in my dream, and if I ought to look for obituaries or something. 8O