What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 1 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 496  Next

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 11:09 am

Mine was today, during the day (I was alseep). It was super weird. I was like, partially whale, but human. Like, I didn't look like a whale, but I could communicate with them, and perhaps I used to be one or something. XD And it was so weird. I was like, in love with this one whale, and he went away because I think he thought since I became a human, I wouldn't love him anymore. And then I was going around the world, riding my whale and dolphin friends looking for the whale. XD And the last place I ended up was like, this grungy Russian beach. And all these fat hairy guys were swimming in the cold water, and it was strange. Then my family showed up, and I couldn't get to the dock to jump in, because of them, and then I woke up. So I never found my whale. :( :lol:
It was one of those super-cool feeling dreams, but sounds and is SO strange when you wake up. :P

What's yours?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 12:53 pm

I dreamed I was flying a K'fir jet fighter-bomber over Oberramagau during their Passion Play. I come zooming in laying napalm and cluster bombs on the Oberramagu players, burning and shredding them. Alas. It is only a dream.

ruveyn

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 2:00 pm

In my dream I had a mask on and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't rip it off.

The mask in my dream looked sorta like a shark. No one else but me noticed the mask, the rest is blurry but that the most I can remember.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 3:34 pm

Ebonwinter wrote:
In my dream I had a mask on and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't rip it off.

The mask in my dream looked sorta like a shark. No one else but me noticed the mask, the rest is blurry but that the most I can remember.

Ah, that's really annoying. XD

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

08 May 2010, 5:41 pm

I just had a weird dream that some women was trying to kill me & she ended up stabbing me bellow my neck a few times 8O

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 6:51 pm

nick007 wrote:
I just had a weird dream that some women was trying to kill me & she ended up stabbing me bellow my neck a few times 8O

Eek! Scary. :S Can you feel pain in your dreams?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 6:58 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Eek! Scary. :S Can you feel pain in your dreams?

I think I can sometimes but I don't really remember it. I don't usually dream much but when I do; I tend to have disturbing dreams. That's the scariest one I remember having in quite some time. I have sleeping problems & I think I may suffer from sleep-paralysis & night-terrors so that could have something to do with it

Francis
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 7:32 pm

I had a recurring dream as a child. A bunch of my family gets abducted by aliens. Once on the space ship I end up getting split up from the rest of my family and wind up in the ships garbage area. There I get spanked by Grimace. (Grimace was the large purple milkshake character from McDonald's commercials).

I wonder what Sigmund Freud would make out of that?

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 7:52 pm

Francis wrote:
I had a recurring dream as a child. A bunch of my family gets abducted by aliens. Once on the space ship I end up getting split up from the rest of my family and wind up in the ships garbage area. There I get spanked by Grimace. (Grimace was the large purple milkshake character from McDonald's commercials).

I wonder what Sigmund Freud would make out of that?

Bahaha! Thanks for making me laugh out loud. XD

nick007- How do you think you're suffering from sleep-paralysis? It happens when you're conscious, but unable to move. Btw, if you are, it sucks, sorry. :P My friend had night terrors, and apparently those are awful. But thankfully you can't remember them.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 8:18 pm

A couple psychs mentioned sleep-paralysis before. I occasionally have problems where I almost feel scared to go to bed & don't know why & I vaguely remember a feeling of being restrained & unable to breath. Problems wer worse when I was on meds.

Anyways getting more back on topic "Weird Al" Yankovic's, Weird Al show theme said he had a strange recurring dream Where he was wearing lederhose in a vat of sour cream :lol: Not sure if I'd want a dream that weird :roll:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 8:59 pm

i used to have a recurring dream, in 2 versions reminiscent of steven king-

the first one was i was trapped in a dingy, cruddy dim room with one flickering lightbulb high above me, and there were only dusty windows with nighttime outside, so no outdoor light coming through them, but they were covered over with crud and cobwebs and dusty to boot. anyways, i was in the middle of this room with cascades of cockroaches and other nasty creepy-crawlies oozing towards me as a solid mass of insects, making loud crunching noises as they moved, and i had only a little whisk broom to fend them off. they were crawling up my legs and biting and i would frantically sweep them off with my whisk broom and curse at them wildly.

the second one was me trapped in a nasty cruddy lavatory, with crap-encrusted toilets and floors and no windows, just a dim flickering lightbulb high up on the ceiling which must've been 20 feet above me. i had to go like a bastard, so i went [in the dream] and i clogged the bowl. as soon as i flushed the toilet, the damned thing flooded and soon i was swimming in sewage, with turds floating all over the place, and it stank to heaven and the sewage water was rising over my mouth and i was spitting it out blowing it out of my nose and wiping it from my eyes, and the turds were getting stuck in my hair and jammed in my ears, and i was gasping for air and there was only dense foul septic fart gas to breathe.

when i awoke from both of these dreams, i went "GAAAA!! !" and i was soaked in sweat and my heart was pounding. i could not go back to sleep afterwards, i would just toss and turn in terror of winding up right back in those nightmares. it took me decades to figure out what those bad dreams were trying to tell me - "don't let little "stuff" get to me." IOW don't be so disturbed over small irritations, which used to rile me.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 9:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
i used to have a recurring dream, in 2 versions reminiscent of steven king-

the first one was i was trapped in a dingy, cruddy dim room with one flickering lightbulb high above me, and there were only dusty windows with nighttime outside, so no outdoor light coming through them, but they were covered over with crud and cobwebs and dusty to boot. anyways, i was in the middle of this room with cascades of cockroaches and other nasty creepy-crawlies oozing towards me as a solid mass of insects, making loud crunching noises as they moved, and i had only a little whisk broom to fend them off. they were crawling up my legs and biting and i would frantically sweep them off with my whisk broom and curse at them wildly.

the second one was me trapped in a nasty cruddy lavatory, with crap-encrusted toilets and floors and no windows, just a dim flickering lightbulb high up on the ceiling which must've been 20 feet above me. i had to go like a bastard, so i went [in the dream] and i clogged the bowl. as soon as i flushed the toilet, the damned thing flooded and soon i was swimming in sewage, with turds floating all over the place, and it stank to heaven and the sewage water was rising over my mouth and i was spitting it out blowing it out of my nose and wiping it from my eyes, and the turds were getting stuck in my hair and jammed in my ears, and i was gasping for air and there was only dense foul septic fart gas to breathe.

when i awoke from both of these dreams, i went "GAAAA!! !" and i was soaked in sweat and my heart was pounding. i could not go back to sleep afterwards, i would just toss and turn in terror of winding up right back in those nightmares. it took me decades to figure out what those bad dreams were trying to tell me - "don't let little "stuff" get to me." IOW don't be so disturbed over small irritations, which used to rile me.

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwww.
Those are TERRIBLE. :(

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 9:52 am

I had this dream once where me and a bunch of other kids were rounded up and put in this underground lab as part of an experiment. We were kept in holding cells which looked more like tiny bathroom stalls. Reminds me of the Stanford prison experiment from the seventies. We were asked to do insane tasks, most of which I cannot recall. One of them had us putting pants on a wild dog.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 9:54 am

I don't retain content of dreams for very long, but last night I dreamed there were aliens disguising themselves as things like feral rabbits, for the purpose of world domination. When they finally revealed themselves it was like looking at a large wall of mounted alien heads. They could move and talk etc. Most looked like colorful invertebrate sea creatures. One at the bottom, however, was the head of David Hyde Pierce.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 10:09 am

i often dream that i am in an abandoned house that is huge and about 10 storeys high, and i do not know why i am there. it is very rickety, and it is like it is made of cardboard, and it teeters when i do not move carefully, and some hallways are blocked off, and i have to go down to a basement for some unknown reason, and i am afraid of heights, but i have to enter corridors that require me to hop over railings and scale my way to the next storey down from there, and if i lose my grip, i will fall a long way to the ground.
it seems imperative that i get to the basement, and i hate that dream.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 10:27 am

This is a special post to one of my favorite posters as I find this thread quite irresistible.

This is NOT actually the last weird dream I had but any other dream other than this one pales into insignificance in comparison.

When I was 14, I dreamed that I was in the home town of my mother and that my family was visiting her aged uncle, in his 70z at the time.

In my dream, we were sitting in the dining room of my mother's uncle; it was dark as usual and there was a knock at the door, which was unusual.

The visitor was a friend of my mother's uncle who had just retired from a lifetime working for the bus company. He had been a co worker of my mother's uncle.

The visitor was a tall, very distinguished looking, bear of a man, with silver hair who looked like a movie star (at least how they looked in the 70z)

He talked about his career at the bus company.

A few weeks later, we were visiting my mother's uncle and there was a knock at the door.

This was highly unusual as I never recall any other occasion when that great uncle had a visitor when we were visiting :!:

In walked the man I had seen in my dream BUT..............he ALSO proceeded to speak the precise words that I had heard in my dream.

I almost fainted and grabbed my mother's arm.

I explained that I had already seen and heard this in a dream.

I was actually reciting his words to myself ahead of him actually speaking the words.

My mother told not to be 'silly'....................just like the doctors told her that my 'problems' when I was 6 were due to my high IQ :!:

I have enjoyed several other instances like this during my life..................