What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 363 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365, 366 ... 497  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 5:57 pm

Gosh.

IRL your mom apparently doesn't approve of your girlfriend.

I take it that you and your sister both have anger at your mom IRL.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 6:04 pm

I had a dream that started out as me playing Metroid: Samus Returns [which I don't actually have], until it morphed into a bizarre reversal of Metroid Other M [which I really wish never existed at all] in which Adam was an actual boss that Samus had to fight [and she seemed to split into two, Power Suited Samus and Zero Suit Samus].

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 4:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in my late mother's house, she was cleaning the living room and I noticed that the damaged plugged areas of the green carpeting [from when she rented it out to a careless/hostile army family] were pink.

What’s the dream-symbolism of the color pink?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 6:01 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in my late mother's house, she was cleaning the living room and I noticed that the damaged plugged areas of the green carpeting [from when she rented it out to a careless/hostile army family] were pink.

according to dreammoods.com-
Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love. Consider also the notion of getting "pink slipped".
being that the cigarette burn holes that our lousy tenants inflicted on our carpeting in our rental property, were plugged with pink carpeting, it could represent a healing of sort. but on the opposite tack, fresh wounds tend to be pinkish. so I dunno what the dream was saying other than that my wounds are still healing or that I am socially somewhat backward? :scratch:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 6:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love. Consider also the notion of getting "pink slipped".
being that the cigarette burn holes that our lousy tenants inflicted on our carpeting in our rental property, were plugged with pink carpeting, it could represent a healing of sort. but on the opposite tack, fresh wounds tend to be pinkish. so I dunno what the dream was saying other than that my wounds are still healing or that I am socially somewhat backward? :scratch:

No, your not socially backward, society is backwards from you. :) At least, that’s personally how I see myself.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 6:53 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Pink

No, your not socially backward, society is backwards from you. :) At least, that’s personally how I see myself.

thank you my friend :flower: you have the right attitude :wtg:

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 1:38 pm

Dreamed I was camping in a parking lot. Hope it’s not prophetic. :?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 4:31 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Gosh.

IRL your mom apparently doesn't approve of your girlfriend.

I take it that you and your sister both have anger at your mom IRL.

To be clear, my mom and my sister have never met my girlfriend IRL.

However, my girlfriend and I when we both were in grade school together. When we finished grade school, we thought we would never see each other again.

That unexpectedly changed about five years ago. I was in the dining hall of my college eating a meal and working on a class assignment. She approached me and addressed me by name.

At first, I did not recognize her because obviously we were older.

The guy she was with was her boyfriend at the time, so we reconnected on strictly platonic terms.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2017, 6:57 pm

I dreamed a couple days ago that I went downstairs and there were a bunch of teenage boys in the basement, all crowded around the sickly blue glow of the tv. They were watching either a cartoon or a Dungeons and Dragons comic. They all turned as one to look at me as if to say 'what are you doing here?' I sprawled out on the [uncomfortable] settee and watched from the sidelines, as it were.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 8:37 am

Dreamt about watching a stranger get a parking ticket

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 9:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Pink

Thank you. :flower: That mindset helps me get through the day.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 12:19 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Pink

Thank you. :flower: That mindset helps me get through the day.

mee too :alien:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 8:10 am

Dreamt that the current counselor told me that she saw me running outside the mall

A couple of hours ago

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 11:47 pm

I dreamt a GD bee got in the house, a queen looking for a place to warm out the winter, and I grabbed my bug-a-salt insect gun and aimed and shot at it, only saltwater came out and splashed the bee in a big messy puddle. that only made it madder than a hornet [so to speak] and it flew around me as I shot salt water at it.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:25 am

Dreamt about eating at a Chinese restaurant

It was delicious

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2017, 1:05 am

I so seldom get to dream about eating delicious food, flavor is one dream sense in my dreams which is muted.