What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 337 of 497 [ 7948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 10:47 pm

^^^at least you remembered that one, after a week no less! :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 8:10 pm

I dreamt I was with my sister and my late mother's spirit, on some kind of highway to heaven, with a bunch of other people of all ages and kinds who were travelling through life and death, it was 6 lanes all going in one direction, under an unearthly heavenly golden silvery sky. me and my sister were watching my mother, on the side of the road on a special strip of road, transition to a higher dimension of heaven, her higher self [represented by a small white blob of light] accelerated in front of her with great alacrity, we were both wordlessly told that our mother ascended to a higher dimension of heaven. then I awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 9:24 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was with my sister and my late mother's spirit, on some kind of highway to heaven, with a bunch of other people of all ages and kinds who were travelling through life and death, it was 6 lanes all going in one direction, under an unearthly heavenly golden silvery sky. me and my sister were watching my mother, on the side of the road on a special strip of road, transition to a higher dimension of heaven, her higher self [represented by a small white blob of light] accelerated in front of her with great alacrity, we were both wordlessly told that our mother ascended to a higher dimension of heaven. then I awoke.

Do you think this was your mother letting you know she had moved on? As a sort of "Don't fret 'blabby, I made it." Sort of thing?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 9:28 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Do you think this was your mother letting you know she had moved on? As a sort of "Don't fret 'blabby, I made it." Sort of thing?

yes, that was communicated to me in the dream. :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 12:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yes, that was communicated to me in the dream. :)

D'awww. :o

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 12:18 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was using a chainsaw to cut down a tree, but someone was inside the tree and I accidentally scalped them. 8O :skull:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 4:23 pm

Chainsaw
To see a chainsaw in your dream indicates that something drastic is about to happen. Success will only come about through willpower. Alternatively, it suggests that you get right to the heart of the matter quickly. To dream that you chop or cut down a tree indicates that you are wasting your energy, time, and money on foolish pursuits. It could also mean you're feeling frisky and maybe feeling weird about feeling frisky. To dream that you or someone has been scalped suggests that your vitality and energy is being drained away by some situation or someone else.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 4:25 pm

I don't remember much of my dream from last night, but the colour green comes to mind. :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 5:16 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I don't remember much of my dream from last night, but the colour green comes to mind. :o

Green
Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to "go ahead". Alternatively, green is a metaphor for a lack of experience in some task. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence. Money, wealth and jealousy are often associated with this color. Dark green indicates materialism and/or difficulties with sharing. You need to balance your feminine and masculine attributes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 9:17 pm

i'm overdue for another heaven dream. :star:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 9:22 pm

Me and another person were kidnapped and held captive by a cannibal serial killer.
There were human baby carcasses everywhere in the kitchen.
While we were there he killed a couple of backpackers and filleted them on the kitchen table in front of us.
He told us the first one of us to crack (show emotion) would be eaten.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 9:36 pm

^^^^ what would you say the dream was telling you?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 9:42 pm

:shrug:

I felt completely calm.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 9:48 pm

^^^^hmmmm.... :scratch: on the subject of calm 'mares, mine have been evening ponies lately also. I should be thankful as the ones I useta have would make me jolt up sweating and panting and bellowing. 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 10:28 am

Raleigh wrote:
Me and another person were kidnapped and held captive by a cannibal serial killer.
There were human baby carcasses everywhere in the kitchen.
While we were there he killed a couple of backpackers and filleted them on the kitchen table in front of us.
He told us the first one of us to crack (show emotion) would be eaten.

8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 11:09 am

Quote:
You need to balance your feminine and masculine attributes.
*sigh* No kidding.

Last night I dreamed that I was with my mum and our friend [hmm...that could be some Maiden, Mother, Wise OLd Woman symbolism there, in exactly that order, corresponding to the three of us...] were on this cruise boat of some kind. We sailed past a dead man floating upside down in the water [only his shoe and a tiny part of his leg were showing], and all of the other passengers seemed to think that his wife was on board, and gossiped about whether she murdered him or not. Then the spirit of the dead man showed up, in an insubstantial glowing haze, and nearly flipped the boat upside-down [I actually felt it nearly flip, and I slid against the wall, nearly lifted off my feet. Then he turned into something like an energy gateway, with a dark border around the circle and a bunch of light shining in the middle [or maybe he passed on?]

8O
I didn't read any murder mystery stories before bed. I wonder why I would suddenly dream something like that...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII