What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 382 of 498 [ 7960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2018, 1:41 am

I dreamt that a series of acquaintances from years past, visited me in my tin can, but the strange thing was, it was somebody else's place I was living in as my own, a huge place with a bathroom the size of a public lavatory and a kitchen the size of a small apartment, but everything was covered in grime and I was profusely apologetic and embarrassed in front of my guests, who were understanding just the same.

Sandpiper
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2018, 1:59 am

I was having trouble in my dream last night with working out how to get into my car. I kept looking at lots of other cars to see how you were supposed to get in but I still couldn't work out how to get into mine. In retrospect that is perhaps not surprising as the thing that I thought was my car was in fact a small white pill that I was holding in my hand. Eventually I tried putting the pill/car down on the road and sitting on it to see if that would work. It didn't and I just sat there in the road feeling totally baffled. I woke up at that point which was a pity as I would like to have known what happened next.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2018, 7:43 am

Dreamt that an unfamiliar small child had the nerve to tell me that I was a (girl)

(Gender identity disorder dreams plummetted since 14 years ago, when started Gender therapy in homophobic San Diego. Doesn't feel like a long time ago)

Dreamt about getting in two car crashes in one week

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2018, 9:05 pm

i dreamt i was in some strange fancy private hospital, a huge place, i was in a conference room and i noticed an ornate portable audio cassette recorder on a table, it was gilt in gold and crystal, and when i picked it up and hit the play button, i heard [on the recording] a WP member talking trash about me, i rewound it and listened to it again to make sure it was this person, a clear violation of employee confidentiality as this person was a medical professional and this person was saying this trash about me to other lower-ranking employees. so i searched for the nursing supervisor to drop a dime on this employee, when i met the supervisor i played the tape for her and she heard the trash talking and indicated that this person would be dealt with, then the supervisor disappeared all of a sudden, and i searched for her in other conference rooms where i found other employees on their lunch breaks, and then i noticed i forgot to bring the tape recorder along so i went back to get it and when i found it i noticed it had been tampered with, somebody tried to erase over the audio but only were able to flip the tape over. i eventually found the audio segment in question, then an assistant to the nursing supervisor came and got me, and as we went to her office, i awoke. :huh:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 5:41 am

Dreamt watching about a stranger reaching through a hole in a stranger's pants

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 5:17 pm

More dreams about cats

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2018, 5:53 pm

Warning: Violent Content! Reader Discretion Is Strongly Advised!

I was dreaming that my sister and I were at a job fair talking to potential employers who have places in Portland, regardless if they based in Portland or not.

We walked around the job fair and approached a table where a large group was gathered. The group was gathered around what appeared to a large tunnel that was about to explode and had forced several people into it.

The person talking about the tunnel was none other than our mom, who had a large suitcase next to her. My sister and I saw our mother and tried to take the suitcase from her. She took a gun from the pocket of her blouse and began shooting everyone at point blank range.

The dream ended with our mom killing me and my sister and making it look like a mass suicide. However, our late father appeared dressed as a commercial airline pilot, took his own gun, and killed our mother. He brought my sister and I back to life along with those who were shot, took care of our injuries, and disappeared without saying anything.

However, during the shooting sequence, our mother was singing (of all songs) this:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2018, 6:06 pm

8O

Might be symbolic of how..maybe your mom is a bad influence on you (or you think she is), and that your departed dad is a better about maybe surviving in the workplace (since it was a job fair). No idea why your mom would sing that song.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2018, 8:40 pm

tunnels and guns, hmmmm..... :scratch: :chin:

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2018, 10:11 am

I was with a lot of people in a public park, and a lion, which we didn't seemed to bothered about before, started chasing a domestic cat. A couple of us ran over to shoo the lion away (which worked) and found the cat badly injured but alive.

LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2018, 1:56 pm

all my dreams are strange and uncommon
last dream I remember is: I guessed a bar code (that's all)

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2018, 6:54 am

Dreamt about carrying an instructors mats

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 12:50 am

UPC Barcode
To see a UPC barcode in your dream symbolizes automation, simplification and ease. Alternatively, the dream represents an impersonal relationship in your waking life. You are feeling alienated.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 6:57 am

Dreamt about going to a mansion

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2018, 9:25 am

I dreamt that I was in some kind of school and we were arranged into groups to do a sports activity. But there kept being interruptions that prevented us from getting started--for example, there was a fire--and at the end, we all lost marks for not doing the activity.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 7:36 am

Dreamt about talking to my sister's friend on the phone