What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 348 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351 ... 497  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:29 am

I also had weird dreams in the past.

When I was really into studying about the Ukraine, I had a dream I was in a dark prison cell there. I think that came about because of a book I read about that subject.

I also had dreams about being in countries I would never think of going because they are very unsafe places and there are strict travel advisories against going there. (Most recently, it was Uzbekistan. I'm sure Denis Istomin was responsible for that dream).

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 12:17 pm

Two nights ago I dreamed about an anthropomorphic blue caterpillar and an anthropomorphic bottle of ketchup and mustard dressed like Woody from Toy Story were walking around a movie theatre/entertainment place and complaining about how the stuff there was just getting worse and worse.
Is this social commentary? In a dream? 8O
I also dreamed about these space explorers who looked suspiciously like the group from Guardians of the Galaxy, who had picked up two kids who only seemed to have two roles: to look cute and be annoying. They were evading an evil space overlord, and hid in an amusement park by posing their spaceship as one of the rides. The other ship flew right past, and just as the kids were jumping up and down and celebrating, the boy suddenly sat down and said 'my mother taught me a love song', but didn't say or do anything after that because suddenly the overlord's ship was right in front of them, and the overlord said something like 'Did you think I would be fooled?' and the answer he received was 'Yes.' :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 12:13 pm

i dreamt that for some reason, the head nurse of my [military] hospital section somehow appointed me chief hospital nurse for the day and night, and as she left for the day, wished me luck. i was walking around the hospital, noting that the main "board" in labor and delivery miraculously emptied out of most of its patients, then went exploring, it was a humongous place in real life but in the dream it had a baseball stadium inside of it! in the stadium were two officer's kids, one a beefy older teen and the other a scrawny tween] were playing some kind of batting practice against a metal post, and one shot hit the post and ricocheted into my forehead, which smarted, and i angrily shouted at the kids "HEY, WATCH IT!" but the other older teen was on a roll and he batted another one into the post and it ricocheted into the stands, barely missing their officer father who was sitting in the front row, and at that point i became an umpire and shouted at 'em, "YEROUT!" and most unexpectedly, as i was expecting some lippy attitude from the teens, they immediately complied with my order and took off like scalded ducks, i went up into the stands with them and their father intercepted them and gave them a fatherly lecture about responsibility. then i awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt that for some reason, the head nurse of my [military] hospital section somehow appointed me chief hospital nurse for the day and night, and as she left for the day, wished me luck. i was walking around the hospital, noting that the main "board" in labor and delivery miraculously emptied out of most of its patients, then went exploring, it was a humongous place in real life but in the dream it had a baseball stadium inside of it! in the stadium were two officer's kids, one a beefy older teen and the other a scrawny tween] were playing some kind of batting practice against a metal post, and one shot hit the post and ricocheted into my forehead, which smarted, and i angrily shouted at the kids "HEY, WATCH IT!" but the other older teen was on a roll and he batted another one into the post and it ricocheted into the stands, barely missing their officer father who was sitting in the front row, and at that point i became an umpire and shouted at 'em, "YEROUT!" and most unexpectedly, as i was expecting some lippy attitude from the teens, they immediately complied with my order and took off like scalded ducks, i went up into the stands with them and their father intercepted them and gave them a fatherly lecture about responsibility. then i awoke. :huh:

That's certainly an odd dream! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:53 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yeh :alien: I think it was the first sports dream I ever had! :o

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:21 pm

quite frankly almost all my dreams are mundane and boring. and that is "As Good As it Gets."

got dreams about eating fattening merchandise. got dreams about doing pullups.

once dreamt about getting a high score on a test and winning a lot of $$.

once dreamt about getting gynecomastia.

one dreamt about a magic carpet ride. (like in Aladin). so i would say the carpet ride was the weirdest lately.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:22 pm

^^^ :wtg: more often than not, i'll dream and it'll evaporate in the morning before I can jot it down. :|

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ :wtg: more often than not, i'll dream and it'll evaporate in the morning before I can jot it down. :|

_______________________________________________________________________________________

usually the dreams are nothing good, bad, or stimulating. yeah i guess that is better than dreams that are too stimulating.

once i dreamt about the book Hygiene and the Assassin. (nothomb)

once dreamt about getting enlightened. as in nirvana. buddhism.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:48 pm

^^^that sounds like an eastern wisdom dream. :star:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^that sounds like an eastern wisdom dream. :star:

yes but alas it was just a dream. and i have never been and am not enlightened. unless something really weird happens will never be enlightened.

but maybe that is for the best. "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 9:58 pm

^^^^^^^^ enlightenment sneaks up on one, in occasional sorties.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 10:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^^^^^ enlightenment sneaks up on one, in occasional sorties.

yeah but i ain't enlightened. i ain't even emotionally mature.

but whatever.

if one person was enlightened, that might make it harder to interact with anyone else. b/c the enlightened person would be in the minority. and maybe nobody would believe or care he was enlightened.

quite frankly, i just wish my personality (myers briggs/introvert), and personality disorders were more normal. and neurotypical. and cisgender.

and et cetera

b/c plenty of precious lil "people" have plenty of friends. but that does not mean they are morally superior to me or better than me in any way. their personalities are just more common.

but common is not necessarily a good thing.

for example, the solar system contains a lot more convicted rapists than winners of the Nobel Prize in Physics. it does not folllow that the activity with more participants is more morally justified.

_________________________________________________________________________________

but hey whatever who cares.

running out of things to do

hence all the philosophy

and that goes nowhere

noone will make the mistake of hiring my worthless corpse

no preciou lil "friends"

:roll:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 9:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Interesting! I'm not into sports, so I never have any sporty dreams.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 8:51 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting! I'm not into sports, so I never have any sporty dreams.

yeah i ain't into sports either. not watching professional sports like football, soccer, baseball, hockey, boxing, basketball.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2017, 9:26 pm

I don't mind watching sports with attractive [scantily clad] people in them, I turn the sound down and the music up. monster vehicle competitions are also diverting.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:24 pm

[quote="auntblabby"]I don't mind watching sports with attractive [scantily clad] people in them, I turn the sound down and the music up. monster vehicle competitions are also diverting.[/quote
_________________________________________________________________________________________

after i started Gender Therapy in 2004 and age 21, have not had much sex drive. before that, used to be attracted to cisgender straight males. a disproportionate number of them were civil or mechanical engineers. and white. socially adept, but not too outgoing.

and at this point, after clinical depression, autism, and Gender Identity Disorder. and have only had minimum wage jobs, and got fired. it takes a lot of energy to imagine someone might be willing to engage in a romantic relationship with me.

to the point where i just have not gotten attracted to anyone for over ten years.

on the other hand, though. plenty of precious lil "people" used to appear so awesome, to me. that i stupidly put the "halo effect" on them. but almost all of them were totally homophobic or had other serious, profound flaws.

but nobody is perfect.

anyways whatever.