What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 347 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 350 ... 496  Next

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:59 am

I can't remember details but my ex-husband was in my dream. Just a normal scenario, somewhere in a room talking and other people around.

But I was married to him a very, very, very long time ago and he's not someone I even think about much these days. So now I'm wondering why he showed up in my dream, and if I ought to look for obituaries or something. 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 7:19 pm

I dreamed that I was at a special math class, with irked me because I didn't want to be there. There were some pretty weird people there, at a small wooden table, and one of them asked me if I could do the problems. i couldn't, but only because I needed a ruler, and there wasn't one. I got so frustrated that I just walked right out. Then I dreamed that Prf. X from the X-Men was using his mind-searching invention, but was in terrible pain from something. There was another man who could not talk because some sort of a torture-looking device was strapped to his head, sealing his mouth shut. The colour blue also comes to mind.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 1:18 am

Last night I dreamt Trump killed two separate families. The first family I witnessed, and he told me step-by-step how he was killing them. I'm fuzzy on the details now that I'm conscious, but I remember people lying on tables/stretchers with long towels over their faces and torsos. There might have been a shower involved. The second time it was a public execution in the middle of what looked like a football field. I was in the stands, among others. I felt like I was the only one questioning how the president was getting away with a public execution. I didn't see anyone die, but I think it was by gun that second time.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 3:57 pm

Rachey: That's a beautiful dream. :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 4:01 pm

ReticentJaeger wrote:
Last night I dreamt Trump killed two separate families. The first family I witnessed, and he told me step-by-step how he was killing them. I'm fuzzy on the details now that I'm conscious, but I remember people lying on tables/stretchers with long towels over their faces and torsos. There might have been a shower involved. The second time it was a public execution in the middle of what looked like a football field. I was in the stands, among others. I felt like I was the only one questioning how the president was getting away with a public execution. I didn't see anyone die, but I think it was by gun that second time.

Trump seems to figure in a greater number of dreams by a greater number of folks with a greater frequency than did W. or Obama for some reason.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 4:05 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

It is.

Even touching.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 11:26 am

I dreamt fragmented dreams involving being given a strange little white car [with white interior], made in france, that was a mélange of an old 50s era Renault and Simca and Citroën, about the size of a Citroën 2CV but with a more substantial body. no sooner than I drove it around the neighborhood and then parked it, that somebody stole it. I spent the rest of the dream trying to find it, meanwhile ending up in some kind of neighborhood day care center with a tavern next door to it, I hadda go to the bathroom badly, but the daycare's bathroom was full of homeless people squatting, so I went to the tavern next door and found it was packed to the gills and they had only pay toilets that charged $8 dollars [!] to use. since i didn't have the $8 on me, I ended up holding it in and I walked around looking for someplace I could surreptitiously pee, when I encountered a "chop and shop" garage that had my white car in it, that they'd chopped and remodded into a hearse but instead of a coffin in back, was what appeared to be a single white gargantuan 40" subwoofer, in a giant white enclosure that took up the whole rear of the hearse, with the ports ending up beneath the driver's and passenger's seats, the back seat having been removed in the remod. people were sitting in the seats and getting their bowels shaken by the subterranean bass notes and smiling and rocking goofily. then I "awoke" from this dream while still asleep for real, noted I was dressed in white inside of a white room, and told an ex [also dressed in white] about it, who basically shook her head and then said "Hmmmmmm......." :scratch: at which point I awoke for real.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 2:22 pm

I don't know about the whole dreamology thing, but I'm pretty sure when your dreams are full of dead baby turtles being flushed down the toilet (even though they look like small plastic toy turtles), having a bedroom full of spiders that you're trying to catch but are also afraid of being painfully bitten, and seeing red human blood when you resort to squashing said spiders instead is not a good thing, is it?

All I know is that I don't think I'll be sleeping with my Ninja Turtle plushies again tonight. And I'll probably avoid re-reading my Charlotte's Web book, too. :(

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 4:33 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

It is.

Even touching.

The symbolism might be interesting.

The bird might be something within you- that others are trying to....catch? or cage? or repress?

But that thing is a golden beautiful thing.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 3:43 pm

I've not had many nightmares in my life, but a recent dream was quite startling and more than a little frightening.

It was also in the first person perspective, which is rare for my dreams.

I was at this dingy, dark, depressing manor of some kind, where a [rich?] family lived and were ruled over by an imperious, cruel aunt [of which I have never met before...] She gave me a pop-up book, but for some reason I turned it over and started reading it backwards. The pictures were just as gloomy and weird as the scenery, and when I opened it to the last four pages, glowing skulls popped up out of the book. I flipped he other pages forward, which seemed to be describing and illustrating various kinds of child torture [!], with a little caption under a small, blonde-haired child reading 'You'. I gave the book back to the aunt, and she glared at me from her dark corner, and asked me what I thought of it. I said "the psychology of it is fascinating!", and she glowered at me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 4:32 pm

Warning: Another violent dream!

I was dreaming that I was a passenger on a bus going home for the day from school. I noticed my cell phone buzzing which was an indication that I received a text message. The text message was from my VR counselor who told me to go back to my school and meet her there about an urgent matter. I texted back asking why the matter was urgent.

My counselor immediately texted back stating that she will explain everything once I returned to campus.

I obliged and when I returned to campus, I noticed a body in front of the campus library. The person's body was my VR counselor and she appeared to have been stabbed several times.

I panicked and called police. I waited nearby, but was attacked myself.

I woke up in a room. I was tied to a chair with my hands behind my back. A female appeared and was none other than my sister. She admitted to killing my VR counselor but did not state her motive.

My sister then took an ax and broke my arms in a manner similar to the infamous "leg-breaking" sequence in the film Misery.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2017, 6:10 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Warning: Another violent dream!

I was dreaming that I was a passenger on a bus going home for the day from school. I noticed my cell phone buzzing which was an indication that I received a text message. The text message was from my VR counselor who told me to go back to my school and meet her there about an urgent matter. I texted back asking why the matter was urgent.

My counselor immediately texted back stating that she will explain everything once I returned to campus.

I obliged and when I returned to campus, I noticed a body in front of the campus library. The person's body was my VR counselor and she appeared to have been stabbed several times.

I panicked and called police. I waited nearby, but was attacked myself.

I woke up in a room. I was tied to a chair with my hands behind my back. A female appeared and was none other than my sister. She admitted to killing my VR counselor but did not state her motive.

My sister then took an ax and broke my arms in a manner similar to the infamous "leg-breaking" sequence in the film Misery.

8O

So what kinda relationship do you have with your VR counselor, and what kind do you have with your sister?

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 6:00 am

There was a Crucifix in my dream and Jesus starting doing jumping jacks while attached to the cross.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2017, 10:55 am

I had six dreams sequentially!

In the first one, I was sitting with Stuart McLean [who died several months ago], listening to him tell a new Dave and Morley story, one in which Dave was wandering around lost in a mall while looking for a turkey to get.

In the second one, I was a child again, with my mum, and she was upset at me for some reason.

In the third one, Patrick Stewart was sitting behind a desk and ranting at someone, and the man he was ranting at was up against a wall with a huge, antique organ sitting next to him, and he accidentally hit a switch on the wall, and the wall moved aside to reveal a secret passage.

In the fourth, my mum's friend was lecturing me on the mosaic and stained glass windows in this very small, rounded place.

In the fifth, I was at my grandma's house, and she was not looking well at all--very flabby, and she could barely hear or see or move, and when she went to get the kettle, I stayed where I was and didn't try to help. She couldn't even tell that the kettle was right beside her until I pointed it out in a flat, emotionless voice, and when she tried to reach for a stack of blue china cups, they spun around and around out of control.

In the sixth, I was in a manga volume, and everything was in black and white and grey, and I was looking through the eyes of the main protagonist, Tessa. One of the minor characters was playing the organ [that somehow migrated into this dream], and mentioned that one of the other characters brought it into the music room [which was where they apparently were]. Tessa/I started almost crying, with a terrible sadness going through her/me, and went down the hall to go to her fiance, Jem [who in the story is slowly dying of a painful 'disease', and he only has a few months left to live], to tell him all of my [it was definitely my] past trauma and pain, and tell him everything about me.

What I want to know is, if the people in dreams represent actual people or parts of yourself, who is Jem supposed to be in waking life?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 3:04 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
The Tel Aviv Voodoo Doll

here's me, and i'm sitting on a round couch living life. i am next to some homeless looking dudes in what seems to be an underdeveloped section of an an art museum. we are discussing a topic that is very typical for that kind of setting ‐ ramen broth.
i go heat up something in the microwave oven and...there is my tel aviv voodoo doll siting in there. what is it doing there? i heat up some soup after i take it out, and i went to check on it and the soup bowl is gone, and the tel aviv voodoo doll is back in there and covered in soup.

and then the news comes on. the capital city absolutely devastated by a torrent of warm broth, citizens barricading themselves in futile attempts to avoid the deluge.
my fault!

flash forward to what seems to be me, walking home from a high school homecoming dance, i'm a freshman now. my (completely fabricated) date and i are together, kol and her date walk with me. a fence has strangely appeared blocking the road to my house, my date and i scale it.

and then comes the gunner.

racing to our position in a black sedan, he grabs me, my date and kol (no word on her date) at gunpoint and stuffs us three into his car and takes off. what was before a mere half block over the fence to my house now seems like miles as we race at 140+ MPH, wondering what will become of us? will we be forced into indentured servitude, killed, given to some other thug? we are horrified.
space contracts and he stops in front of my house, forcefully pushing me and kol out in front my house, feeling free to take my date with him. seemingly as compensation for the trauma we were put through, the glove box exploded into 4000 gold pieces. then and there i'm wondering what awful fate my date that night will face in the future.
but then kol looks at me i return the look. and my date is forgotten.

this origin story is among the more memorable of the ones i've literally dreamt up in past years. evidently the truth of kol's beginnings is too boring when it is missing racing in a kidnapper's sedan at death defying speeds.

god i dreamt some fcuked up s**t back in the day

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2017, 9:29 am

I also had weird dreams in the past.

When I was really into studying about the Ukraine, I had a dream I was in a dark prison cell there. I think that came about because of a book I read about that subject.

I also had dreams about being in countries I would never think of going because they are very unsafe places and there are strict travel advisories against going there. (Most recently, it was Uzbekistan. I'm sure Denis Istomin was responsible for that dream).