What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 376 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379 ... 497  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 1:52 am

Tibergrace wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I don't know if it was because It was intrinsically delicious, of if I was just feeling gustatorially deprived so that even a bar of soap would have been edible.

Honestly that may have been the case for me lol. When I was in the hospital I had very freshly come out of a period of starvation. When you get to that point, just about anything seems delicious. I was underweight and scarfing like mad.

well in that case I certainly hope you found a homeostasis soon enough.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 2:08 pm

i was watching 2 middle-aged somewhat daft flatulent men with bushy hair wearing baggy tweed suits and wide ties about 2 sizes too large for them, sitting on an orange couch watching something on tv, i was facing them, and in between them was a flatulent animated Raggedy-Anne doll, that was trying to get comfortable in between the two silly men. she finally lied down and slept, and the two men leaned sideways over her and slept also. then i was in a parking lot in front of a complex of motel rooms that had a music school in them, i had the trunk of my car open, and the case of my musical instrument, a cross between a bass flute and a trombone, splayed open displaying the odd instrument, i was double-checking for all the pieces of the thing so i wouldn't be caught unprepared in the classroom, then as i was closing the case, a military-uniformed squad of female hypnotist police came by, wearing Battle Dress Fatigues, and chatted briefly with me and made sure i locked up my car, there was a big old phone book blocking the trunk from closing so one guard, a blonde female, picked it up and tossed it in back of the trunk. then i awoke. :huh:

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 1:01 pm

One of my more common recurrent nightmares is Chene-Stokes or agonal breathing, respiratory arrest, and death.
Turns out that I have severe obstructive sleep apnea, and stop breathing about 63 times an hour in my sleep.
Perhaps they're not actually dreams after all.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 8:06 pm

^^^please get that addressed.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 8:29 pm

The night before last: I dreamed that I found a book in my parents' room. It was large and had 2000 pages, which were thin and stuck together. In retrospect, though, even taking that into account, it wasn't very thick. Despite having so many pages, it didn't take long to read, because many pages had only a few large words, and some had only pictures. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but it had some sort of religious theme. For some reason, I didn't want to be caught with it. On one page, there was a cartoon drawing of a huge crowd of people of all ages and races. I planned to make an imaginary world using these people by giving them names, personalities, and relationships.

Last night: I dreamed that I was visiting with family. My crush (that's the most understandable word for it), whom I don't know in real life, was there, and she was my aunt. She was Hispanic, and was very nice, though she had sort of a weird voice. I think she said something about moving to Florida. My parents started to leave, because I was going to have a sleepover at my relatives' house. I started crying because I had decided I wanted to go home. But my parents told me about all the fun things I would be doing, and I agreed to stay. I was given the top bunk of a bunk bed, which I didn't want at first, because it was so high. But I did get up there. There was no railing or anything to prevent me from falling off, which scared me, but my uncle reassured me that I wouldn't fall, that something would stop me from doing so. We planned to go to the fair and go see a play of "The Wizard of Oz" in the morning.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 6:43 pm

I had a somewhat saucy dream :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 4:51 pm

I dreamt I was on a flying saucer, it looked very metallic on the inside, the windows were large and electronic meaning they could become opaque and metallic just like the rest of the ship if the controller wanted it that way, but they were open and I could see we were parked in somebody's back yard, there was a tall unfinished wooden fence with dense forest in the background, and a trimmed but un-watered lawn.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 7:01 pm

I dreamed that, I was on an airplane with what appeared to be leaders from the world or something close that notion.Anyways, I recall how there was this leader of Haiti of all places whom resembled this actor from the movie"Serpent and the Rainbow"Image I recall how he brought out a Voodoo doll and took out something that resembled this Image.He started turning it into the Voodoo doll wherein; this lady whom was standing not far from me started to act intensely pained,as if suffering some terrible stomach affliction, for the pain seemed never ending and only becoming worse.

Eventually, I recall how the Haitian leader actually bit of the head off the head of the voodoo doll where upon, the young lady's head was like,shall we say cut right off in a grizzly fashion.After that, I asked the gentlemen as to why, he would do that? For was the young lady a member of her famlly or member of government or simply someone whom he had hostilities with in general? I was never given an actual answer as I recall.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2018, 7:43 pm

8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 4:20 am

I had only my 2nd Russian dream the other day. only Gorbachev was not in this one.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 2:42 pm

1/27/2018 - 2:42 PM (a nap dream) -If you're uncomfortable with slight mention of abuse, then don't read this. I tried to make it as "appropriate" as I could without getting too disgusting and descriptive. Certain things I haven't mentioned that happened due to obvious reasons- Uncensored version on my Patreon for $1 Just kidding, lol. I don't even have a Patreon.

I had some dream that I was on a school grounds, I was tortured by some random lady as she kept putting a rag of anesthesia over my face to put me to sleep. I tried to call out for help when another chick came by and asked if everything was alright.

By this time I had turned into a black feral cat. The lady "rubbed" my face against her daughter in the baby stroller as I attempted to breath for air. I noticed from the corner of my eye, looking out through the window of one of the rooms I could see, a giant wall of water rushing towards us.

When the lady was distracted, I rushed off from the stroller and headed up the stairs beside me. The lady attempted to catch me, but this guy came by and pushed her out the way, heading up with me. He had a bunch of leather on, a bladed weapon of some sort sheathed around his back and I think he had black hair. (don't know who it was. The only thing that comes to my mind is Kain but I'm not sure at the moment.)

The wave had devoured everything bellow us, and we kept rushing up until we got to the very top of the building. At this time I was co-fronting with the guy, I shared his body but the cat kept following. We ripped apart a piece of ply wood from the side of the building and made our way to the other side which was where the water was much lower and manageable to swim on.

It's kind of a common theme of having dreams where Earth is completely being engulfed in water. I enjoy having dreams with such events.

Last edited by MariaTheFictionkin on 27 Jan 2018, 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 3:06 pm

Being harassed in a classroom by a classmate.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 8:56 am

Dreamt about an off leash dog running

But it did not bother me

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 5:41 pm

I don't think I've ever had a dog dream.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 9:06 pm

I once had a dream where I go to so ticked off I picked up the couch and threw it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 2:53 pm

^^^wow :o you were superman in that dream! :wtg: