What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 328 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331 ... 496  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 4:50 pm

^
I usually can't remember what I dream.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 4:52 pm

My dreams are always weird, wild, and nonsensical. :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 5:46 pm

^^^mine also! :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 5:00 pm

I had a nightmare that awoke me bolt upright and with a gasp. thankfully it evaporated soon.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 9:30 am

My dream last night was pretty mundane. I dreamed I had lost my keys, then discovered they were in my pocket. That's pretty much in keeping with reality, and the least worrisome of the series of dreams I've had the past three days.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 9:32 pm

I had a strange dream where I was someplace speaking with senator rand paul, and he was telling me, "i'm better than you, by far, so you better bow down and genuflect to me." I told him, "senator, you are NOT better than me- more accomplished I will concede- but NOT better." and he told me, "idiot, more accomplished MEANS BETTER!" and I told him, "no senator, more accomplished means only more accomplished or less obstructions, but better would be if you were a deity like an angel, other than that you are just a mere mortal just like me." he got angry and red and walked away.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 7:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
I had a strange dream where I was someplace speaking with senator rand paul, and he was telling me, "i'm better than you, by far, so you better bow down and genuflect to me." I told him, "senator, you are NOT better than me- more accomplished I will concede- but NOT better." and he told me, "idiot, more accomplished MEANS BETTER!" and I told him, "no senator, more accomplished means only more accomplished or less obstructions, but better would be if you were a deity like an angel, other than that you are just a mere mortal just like me." he got angry and red and walked away.

You ARE better than him! :thumright:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 1:52 pm

I dreamed an amalgamation of two scenes from The Hobbit Trilogy/The Lord of The Rings Trilogy: Smaug the dragon's attack on Laketown, and the battle of Helms Deep, respectively. The result was that Samug was attackign Helms Deep. Except that everything was in Lego form, and Peter Jackson and the crew were filming it anyway. I was helping. 8O :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 5:19 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

thank you :flower:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 9:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

thank you :flower:

Well your very welcome. :)

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 10:34 pm

Someone turned into a giant goat the smoked pot.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:47 am

:drunken: :hic:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 8:41 am

auntblabby wrote:
:drunken: :hic:

Go home 'blabby your drunk.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:54 pm

I dreamed about these superheroes trying to sneak into this manor or secret base. Spiderman, of all people, showed up, but then a butler who looked suspiciously like Alfred showed up, and the superheroes got caught. They were taken outside, magically forced asleep just by 'Alfred' touching them lightly on their foreheads, and dumped into a manhole. [Spiderman disappeared at that point.] 8O The heck?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 7:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Funny.

I recall someone on WP saying that to you here on WP. I was more offended by it , than you seemed to be about it at the time.

But the person who said that was a certain elder gentleman who doesnt come to WP much lately, but was loud about his political opinions. And he was a self described "Libertarian" (same creed as Rand Paul).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:00 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Funny.

I recall someone on WP saying that to you here on WP. I was more offended by it , than you seemed to be about it at the time.

But the person who said that was a certain elder gentleman who doesnt come to WP much lately, but was loud about his political opinions. And he was a self described "Libertarian" (same creed as Rand Paul).

I treated him like a dangerous animal that I gave a wide birth to. what I didn't say in the dream recollection was that just before he walked away he acted like he was about to deck me, then thought better of it.