What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 349 of 496 [ 7933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 346, 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352 ... 496  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:24 pm

[quote="auntblabby"]I don't mind watching sports with attractive [scantily clad] people in them, I turn the sound down and the music up. monster vehicle competitions are also diverting.[/quote
_________________________________________________________________________________________

after i started Gender Therapy in 2004 and age 21, have not had much sex drive. before that, used to be attracted to cisgender straight males. a disproportionate number of them were civil or mechanical engineers. and white. socially adept, but not too outgoing.

and at this point, after clinical depression, autism, and Gender Identity Disorder. and have only had minimum wage jobs, and got fired. it takes a lot of energy to imagine someone might be willing to engage in a romantic relationship with me.

to the point where i just have not gotten attracted to anyone for over ten years.

on the other hand, though. plenty of precious lil "people" used to appear so awesome, to me. that i stupidly put the "halo effect" on them. but almost all of them were totally homophobic or had other serious, profound flaws.

but nobody is perfect.

anyways whatever.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:42 pm

took most of my life to learn to never put another human being upon a pedestal. almost none are worthy of such.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:48 pm

I once dreamed that somebody asked me to play tennis. This was years ago, when I was still just watching tennis, not yet taking lessons.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 9:24 pm

i dreamt a best friend OD'ed on codeine. i tried to take him to the hospital but he evaporated. all the while i was surreptitiously carrying a surgical scalpel with me in my wallet. i hid it now and then on shelves of places i went to, at work. i had to return some kind of reference book to the library at work, only their computer system flummoxed me, much to the annoyance of the library bureaucrats who just thought i was the stupidest thing. i was there with my best friend, and i turned around and found him slumped on the floor, he told me he OD'ed on codeine, i retrieved the scalpel i hid on a bookshelf, stuck it in my wallet, and tried to take him to the ER but then he evaporated and i found myself in my tin can out in the woods, i heard a funny noise outside and so i opened the door and saw an odd fluorescent butterscotch-colored old dodge van in the driveway, it was lit from within in a most curious fluorescent way. then i turned around, closed and locked the door only to have, within a second, somebody stick a key in the door and open it, barge in, stride confidently into my bedroom and tell ME to get out of HIS house! then just before he started shoving me to the door, i awoke. :o

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 10:28 am

Last night I dreamed about a teenaged boy who could turn into a dinosaur [an igauanadon, to be precise], and communicate with other dinosaurs kept on some sort of reserve.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

300series
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 1:50 pm

I just had the weirdest dreams last night & the night before last night. Last night's dream was about something I do not like, but I used to like. Two nights ago was about something I like.

Last night, I had a dream where I was at a restaurant that my car club that I am no-longer a member of always met at for their monthly meetings, and I was desperately trying my best to avoid them & not get noticed. Last night was their meeting (which I obviously did not attend); they always meet on the second Tuesday of every month, so maybe that I why I had the dream.

Two nights ago, I had a dream where I was with a girl that I have a crush on right now, and we were together & kissing. In the dream, I could hear an old song from 1982 called I'm So Excited by the Pointer Sisters.

I met her for the first time on Saturday, 27 February, 2016, at my first Meetup. I saw her again 3 weeks ago at the latest Meetup hosted by the group I am a part of, at the same location we were last year. I had forgotten about her & did not know that she was coming to the Meetup until I got there. It is a group for adults with Asperger's syndrome. I think she may be a good match for me; we share some of the same struggles, and her name is even similar to my name. I want to ask her out, but I am too shy.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 9:21 pm

More erotic dreams.
I've never had so many.
Dont know what that signifies.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm

Raleigh wrote:
More erotic dreams.
I've never had so many.
Dont know what that signifies.

i had one myself.it was in a jungle where a woman was wearing a grey leopard print bra & panties in her size swinging from tree to tree like a female tarzan,it was really sexy.i started to masturbate to it afterwards :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 9:18 pm

today, dreamt that i was in college. and moved to orinda.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 9:41 am

I had a very funny dream last night. There was a "lost" episode of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show from the early 80s. The episode was entitled "The Loud Word", and it consisted almost entirely of all the Peanuts characters farting.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 9:54 am

I just dreamt about seeing my friends.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:07 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I had a very funny dream last night. There was a "lost" episode of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show from the early 80s. The episode was entitled "The Loud Word", and it consisted almost entirely of all the Peanuts characters farting.

classic :wtg:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:16 pm

I had a dream that was more than a little nightmare-ish.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:43 pm

^^^how'd it go?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 7:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I don't mind watching sports with attractive [scantily clad] people in them, I turn the sound down and the music up. monster vehicle competitions are also diverting.

:mrgreen: LOL!

Last night I had a dream where I was in a Hospital, specifically in-patent part, I awoke on a Hospital bed and went to leave the room, but as I opened the door something crashed into the fare wall and sucked me into a void. Inside the void was black nothingness and then I woke up. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 9:22 pm

^^^what do you think it was telling you? :scratch: