Anyone ever have REALLY bad thoughts?

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 10:24 am

RainSong wrote:
I suppose so. I got through a good deal of high school by realistically planning a school shooting. It's not something I would ever actually do, but I knew how to best do it. And in later years, the thought that I would be a good serial killer if it weren't for my morals and those I care about has come up a few times; again, it's never something I'd actually do (and, truth be told, I am not sure I'd really be capable of it; the planning and the actions are entirely different, and I don't know how I'd react to a victim (though I suspect I wouldn't actually be able to kill them)), but the thought it there.

It doesn't really bother me, the aggressive ones. Other thoughts do, but they objectively aren't as bad.

I had the exact same fantasy as a 12 year old. Just walk into school with a machine gun and unload.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 11:07 am

I can't stop thinking about Molly Ringwald. Everywhere I go, she's there; inside magazines, on television, on DVD covers. She's unavoidable. Ever since I saw her for the first time, I feel like she has me under a trance. "This is my love," I thought, "and she'll probably love me." I know what you're thinking: a sixteen year-old boy in love with THAT? There is meaning within my madness. Every girl or woman I meet or see strikes me as unworthy; too pretty, too dumb, too stoned. Molly's different. She's a true woman. She isn't fake pretty like all the other Hollywood girls, with the plastic surgery and all that. She's intelligent. She's clean. Like God's prototype woman, prior to the fall. I feel like I need to get her attention, to let her know that there is someone out there who would do anything for her. Anything. Babysit her kids, take her and her husband out to dinner, whatever. Just anything.

But there's that other part of me that wants her to go away so badly. But I still love her.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 4:39 pm

Bad thoughts? I'd say it could be best summed up in the following manner, I wished I could have kept someone whom I known from moving across to another dimension to put this nicely without the trappings of morbidness.Still, I know that no matter what I've thought of over the course of time in various situations one simply has to admit to have a dark side shall we say..