Page 3 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 11:30 am

roadGames wrote:
Abraham wrote:
People should have sex/first kiss young because 'late starters' suffer from developmental inhibition (cause/effect direction unclear).

Yeah, this is definitely true. Although my current girl thinks I'm great at sex, I'm thinking it's really because she's 19 and I'm well endowed. I think I'm somewhere around where most 19 year olds are in terms of sexual experience.

I can see 19. 19 isn't bad. But 12, 13 and 14 year olds shouldn't be sleeping around. I agree with Chef from South Park, when he says "17 — you're ready".

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Jun 2010, 12:29 am

Northeastern292 wrote:
roadGames wrote:
Abraham wrote:
People should have sex/first kiss young because 'late starters' suffer from developmental inhibition (cause/effect direction unclear).

Yeah, this is definitely true. Although my current girl thinks I'm great at sex, I'm thinking it's really because she's 19 and I'm well endowed. I think I'm somewhere around where most 19 year olds are in terms of sexual experience.

I can see 19. 19 isn't bad. But 12, 13 and 14 year olds shouldn't be sleeping around. I agree with Chef from South Park, when he says "17 — you're ready".

I think there's waaay to much emphases & pressure on things like that. Lots of girls are sleeping around by the time their 13 simply because their friends are & it makes em popular. I think people should be able to experience things like sex, kissing, romance ect naturally instead of having all that pressure on em from society. So what if never had a girlfriend till I was 20 & I wasn't interested in relationships before that 8) I don't feel I've missed out on anything except a lot of drama. High-school romances generally don't last & cause lots of heartache. The reason "late starters" suffer from developmental inhibition is because of society's pressure & attitude. The problem is society

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 9:09 am

nick007 wrote:
Northeastern292 wrote:
roadGames wrote:
Abraham wrote:

I think there's waaay to much emphases & pressure on things like that. Lots of girls are sleeping around by the time their 13 simply because their friends are & it makes em popular. I think people should be able to experience things like sex, kissing, romance ect naturally instead of having all that pressure on em from society. So what if never had a girlfriend till I was 20 & I wasn't interested in relationships before that 8) I don't feel I've missed out on anything except a lot of drama. High-school romances generally don't last & cause lots of heartache. The reason "late starters" suffer from developmental inhibition is because of society's pressure & attitude. The problem is society

I agree on that as well. Society has become one big thorn in the pressures of high schoolers. It's sad as well.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 9:26 am

I was about seven, and a bigger boy grabbed me and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to be sick, particularly since he smelled of cigarettes, and I told my mother, who went and challenged his parents about it.

They said that she was sticking her nose in where it wasn't wanted, and children did that sort of thing anyway, and I was only complaining afterwards because the other children might laugh at me. The fact that he was quite a bit older than me didn't seem to impress them at all. As I recall I was so upset by his "kiss" that the next time I tried to kiss someone (consensually) when I was about sixteen, I freaked out and bit the poor guy when his tongue got a bit lively.

So I'm not sure which to count as my first... the one when I was seven, which I didn't like, or the one when I was sixteen, which I did like, but which ended abruptly for reasons aforesaid.

Greenmouse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2010, 10:32 am

My first kiss was on my 16th birthday. I was upside down on the couch and he came and kissed me. Unfortunately, he kind of bit my nose. LOL That wasn't special at all.

Years later, I kissed my first (and still unique) boyfriend. He put his tongue in my mouth so abruptly I tought he was going to hurt me. He eventually calm down, and I enjoyed it to the point that I "Hmmmm" so loud he started to make fun at me. That was so sexy!

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 6:26 pm

Still eagerly waiting for it to happen, someday it will! :D

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Paganpothead
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2010, 2:46 am

I think I was 15 or so, I had met a girl I was talking to for about a year. She kissed me thats about it. More recently I have given a few people kisses I have enjoyed much more though. Collin I was going after him, but his family were mormans so that didn't go so well and its a different topic anyways. I met up with a younger girl I met at school, I made several attempts at kissing her and she shyed away, When we had to say good bye she kissed me with tongue..It was great(first time to second base with her aswell :twisted: )

greengeek
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jun 2010, 8:43 pm

I asked female friends for kisses on the cheek in high school. I was 17 or 18 and they felt good. It was a good kiss on the cheek. I have never kissed a girl on the lips.

greengeek
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jun 2010, 9:13 pm

Northeastern292 wrote:
No, I refuse to make this short.

My first kiss was last year in late May. I had just started summer classes where I go now to college and at the point I had struck up a very friendly rapport with this girl who was starting that fall as a freshman (I was going into my sophomore year and was transferring). We had been chatting for hours on end on just about anything. Well anyways, I had the nerve to drive down to see her one weekend, as I was invited to a family barbecue. (she lives within the Syracuse area, and if it weren't for the fact that we spent most of the day at the Carousel Center, I would have neglected to mention where she's from, and I hail from Northern NY). I asked to hold her hand when we were in the mall, and I can recall it being one of the most magical days of my life. We looked at all of these stores, had lunch at Taco Bell, and headed home. We did a fair bit of flirting at her house and well, we were sitting on her bed, and I went to give her a peck on the cheek, and she somehow turned it into a kiss on the lips, and then a makeout session, and I'll leave it at that, except for the fact she smelt like beautiful perfume and iced coffee. In the matter of a day, I had my first kiss, first makeout session, first French kiss, first kiss in the rain (if I recall), first kiss in a car...yeah, I jumped ahead in some ways that day. Later we went to the barbecue, where her relatives were overjoyed to see me, while I was in slight panic mode. I had kielbasa and Coke, and that along with my nerves and Taco Bell, and that night my stomach was in agony. But she was by my side, making sure my stomach wasn't going to turn.

Then of course, a couple weeks later, she pulls "I'm not ready for a boyfriend" thing out of her rear, and it all went downhill from there.

She might have been toying with you.

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 9:38 pm

I have asexual tendencies so kissing is kind of yucky for me. My first girl kiss was when I was about 6. I had this girlfriend that got real bossy one day and said "Kiss me or I'm going home." I didn't want to lose her as a friend so I kissed her on the forehead (I was a lot taller). Then she goes "NO! ON THE LIPS!" So reluctantly I did. It was really gross and I swear I think she spit in my mouth.

I never kissed a girl again for another 20 years almost. Friends put me up to going out with this girl and while late at night on the beach, I just did it. She was a bit surprised, but then we kissed a lot after that and usually the French variety. But secretly, I hated every moment of it probably because of my asexual tendencies. If you are a straight guy, imagine kissing another guy like that and you'll start to understand what I was going through. Unfortunately, she seemed to really get off on it and wanted more and more. Eventually, I just snapped and broke it off.

Furchtbar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jun 2010, 10:09 pm

I was 15 and it was about our second or third date, and after the movie ended and everyone left it just kind of happened. It was actually pretty amazing. We dated for a little over a year after that, but then she ended up moving an hour and a half away and it was hard to see each other often.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 10:56 pm

Freshman year of college, some friends of mine came to the conclusion I had never kissed a girl before. And one girl was drunk and saying how nice of a guy I was. The friends ended up daring me and her on into making out. Ended up doing it like 5-6 more times with her that night.

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 10:57 pm

My first kiss was when I was 18 at my senior Prom. It was during a slow song, and I thought it was very awkward and wet and sloppy. I wiped my mouth afterwards (careful to not let her see i was "wiping the kiss away"). I also kept my eyes open. I'm not sure if this is typical of guys or if I am the only one who does it, but the way I see it is this: if my eyes are closed, how can I see what I am doing? I mean even now when my girlfriend and I are getting intimate, I don't have my eyes fully open, but they're not closed either. BUT even though at first I thought it was awkward, now my girlfriend knows that french kissing (with tongue) is the easiest way to "get me going." Especially when she bites my lower lip. :)

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Jun 2010, 8:45 am

jdcnosse wrote:
I also kept my eyes open. I'm not sure if this is typical of guys or if I am the only one who does it, but the way I see it is this: if my eyes are closed, how can I see what I am doing?

I'm not sure how typical it is to keep eyes open but I would imagine lots of people on the AS spectrum would close their eyes cuz of our issues with making eye contact. Kissing with eyes open seems like the eyes would be very close as well. I couldn't speak from personal experience thou cuz my experience with kissing is extremely limited. I had a great kissing dream last nite but I don't really remember much of it. I wish I could go back to sleep & maybe I should listen to this song a few hundred times before I go back to bed :oops:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhT_6Yz-Nbc[/youtube] :roll:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2010, 12:11 pm

I just kissed him randomly sort of on his jawline. It surprised both of us :lmao:
(Although, to be honest, I don't like the drooly kind of kiss all that much..)
There's better stuff I prefer to do anyway.. :wink:

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2010, 2:11 pm

nick007 wrote:
jdcnosse wrote:
I also kept my eyes open. I'm not sure if this is typical of guys or if I am the only one who does it, but the way I see it is this: if my eyes are closed, how can I see what I am doing?

I'm not sure how typical it is to keep eyes open but I would imagine lots of people on the AS spectrum would close their eyes cuz of our issues with making eye contact.

But my girlfriend closes her eyes when she kisses, therefore there's no eye contact lol. I usually just focus on her nose. I still put just as much effort into the kiss, but the one time I kissed with my eyes closed it just felt awkward...

Northeastern292 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Northeastern292 wrote:
roadGames wrote:
Abraham wrote:

I agree on that as well. Society has become one big thorn in the pressures of high schoolers. It's sad as well.

My girlfriend has sex for her first time when she was 14. I do think that's a little early, but once you're a sophomore or junior in high school then it should be okay as long as you know that consequences of those actions.