Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

SilverWolf7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jun 2010, 4:10 am

I was tried once to see if I was someone fit to bully.

I'm very skinny and one of the smallest girls in my year and so was seen as an easy target by the 'tough' girls.

Three cornered me, began punching me, two held me down to let the leader take shots at my head. I got out of their grip, punched the leader, jumped up to kick them in the head and they ran like cowards and were too afraid to bully in the school again after that.

I also called the cops on them and they got permanent criminal records because of it. Because it was completely unprovoked and a lot of people knew that. All 4 of us were 16 at the time.

The way to stop bullies? To give them a taste of their own treatment. They don't like it. It scares them senseless when they find someone who isn't afraid of them.

Well, that's in my experience anyway...

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 10:07 am

All I know is from 1st grade to 10th grade all I did was sit there and be quiet I was very withdrawn. The bullies would walk up to me then start harrassing me. How the hell is that provoking bullies to attack me. The only way I got the bullying to stop was to become a violent easy to offend @sshole. I would attack the bully in the middle of a classroom infront of everybody. No one wants to be beat up or screamed at infront of their peers so they bullying stopped making my last two years of school peaceful for me. If I would of let bullies continue making my life a living hell I probably would have comitted suicide or even murder-suicide who knows. Becoming more aggressive made my life easier, I should have done it sooner. :twisted:

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 10:14 am

There was an episode of 30 Rock where Liz Lemmon dreaded going back to her high school reunion because she felt she was bullied in high school. When she gets to the reunion she finds out she was the bully who used words as weapons to oppress the people who she thought were her bullies. :P

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 10:20 am

Todesking wrote:
There was an episode of 30 Rock where Liz Lemmon dreaded going back to her high school reunion because she felt she was bullied in high school. When she gets to the reunion she finds out she was the bully who used words as weapons to oppress the people who she thought were her bullies. :P

What an idiot, then.