What was the worst bullying you saw in school?

Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 12:18 pm

I remember a kid who would try to catch peoples t-shirts on fire with a disposable cigarette lighter. No one would sit in front of him in study hall and teachers would have to check this idiot for lighters just about everyday. He was later arrested for an arson fire he set in an apartment that caused several injuries to firefighters and making three families homeless. He was 16 but they tried him as an adult. We thankfully never saw him again.

This one bully of mine when I was 14 he was 18 and a senior who would torment me and several other special education classmates everyday without mercy. I would wish him dead everyday then one day he dropped dead in the gym while playing basketball.from an undiagnosed heart problem.I believed I willed him to die then started willing quite a few people to die after that. :roll: I was so glad he never got to see graduation. I hope his spirit is still trapped in that school. :twisted:

Last edited by Todesking on 15 Jun 2010, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leekduck
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 12:24 pm

When i was 12 some bullies stole my clothes and used them to tie me to a picnic bench, I was stuck there for over an hour.

Whats worse is that they dident even get in trouble because it was 'my fault for being annoying'.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 12:26 pm

I hope they left you your underware.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 12:39 pm

Todesking wrote:

I remember a kid who would try to catch peoples t-shirts on fire with a disposable cigarette lighter. No one would sit in front of him in study hall and teachers would have to check this idiot for lighters just about everyday. He was later arrested for an arson fire he set in an apartment that caused several injuries to firefighters and making three families homeless. He was 16 but they tried him as an adult. We thankfully never saw him again.

This one bully of mine when I was 14 would torment me and several other special education classmates everyday without mercy. I would wish him dead everyday then one day he dropped dead in the gym while playing basketball.from an undiagnosed heart problem.I believed I willed him to die then started willing quite a few people to die after that. :roll: I was so glad he never got to see graduation. I hope his spirit is still trapped in that school. :twisted:

i know he was mean to you but that was kinda harsh :roll: don't you think. he was a bully but he was also someones child and dieing at around 14 is too young to have to bury your child.
i'm not judging you, but being happy someone died is not cool. and if he was alive you would of had a chance of one day confronting him. just think about it you may one day have a child with a heart condition and the same happen to that boy could happen to him/her would you really like to see this tread years later. i hate bulling but happy over someone not graduation
due to death is horric. :shameonyou:. i hope i haven't said to much and i meant no rudeness.

Kiley
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 12:46 pm

I once got surrounded by a group of girls who were saying really mean things to me (all girls school). It was really scary for me though I'm sure they had no intention of physically hurting me. They cornered me on purpose, sort of intervention style, and started telling me all the things they didn't like about me. I think it was during a study hall where the adult in charge hadn't shown up. They wouldn't let me go and blocked my way to the door. They didn't anticipate me jumping out a window and didn't have that route blocked, so that's how I got away. It was on the first floor but a fairly long drop. I headed straight for the library and hid there until grown ups found me and made me go to class. That's the worst bullying I ever got at school, though my ex husband did far worse.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 1:49 pm

My then-best friend and her group of other friends were sitting at a lunch table. I made the mistake of sitting at that table beside my best friend even though she had warned me not to go anywhere near her when she was with her other friends. Her friends started saying terrible things to me. I started crying and they laughed at me. I asked them why they hated me and one boy smiled and said "We don't hate you, we just really, really don't like you." My best friend didn't defend me at all. She just got up and walked away when things got out of control. We never spoke again.

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 1:58 pm

When I was in middle school there was a high school boy who rode my bus that was constantly picking on me. I would get on the bus and try to sit as far away from him as possible and push myself into the window and duck down into the seat. I had a tape recorder that I listened to tapes on but I didnt have ear phones so Id press my big old tape recorder against my ear and my other against the window to try to block him out. He would throw huge spit balls at me and one time he threw dog sh** at me. He would get behind me when we were getting off the bus and try to push me. One time he pushed me down in and knocked the wind out of me....at least he got in trouble for that but I was too afraid to tell on him for everything else.

I dont know why he hated me so much I never did anything to him. I was just a little 13 year old girl (and I was small for my age) and he was this big 16 year old boy.

Arminius
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2010, 2:06 pm

In sixth grade, I saw a boy chased out of a school for admiting to being on the spectrum. A crowd of about fifty of his peers surrounded him, laughing, while the ringleaders called him names. Adults were absent, and the crowd was turning into a mob when he turned and fled the school.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 2:07 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
i know he was mean to you but that was kinda harsh :roll: don't you think. he was a bully but he was also someones child and dieing at around 14 is too young to have to bury your child.
i'm not judging you, but being happy someone died is not cool. and if he was alive you would of had a chance of one day confronting him. just think about it you may one day have a child with a heart condition and the same happen to that boy could happen to him/her would you really like to see this tread years later. i hate bulling but happy over someone not graduation
due to death is horric. :shameonyou:. i hope i haven't said to much and i meant no rudeness.

He was a senior and 18 there for not a child but an adult. I was 14 and there for still a child. I do not show mercy towards an adult who got pleasure from beating a child. Especially a child with learning disabilities who just wanted to be left alone. He died three weeks before graduation. The world is a better place without him. I amended the post to show his age. I have no shame about wishing an abuser to die so I could have one less bully to worry about. The school did nothing but at least karma struck him down.

Last edited by Todesking on 15 Jun 2010, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 2:44 pm

Todesking wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

He was a senior and 18 there for not a child but an adult. I was 14 and there for still a child. I do not show mercy towards an adult who got pleasure from beating a child. He died three weeks before graduation. Especially a child with learning disabilities who just wanted to be left alone. The world is a better place without him. I amended the post to show his age. I have no shame about wishing an abuser to die so I could have one less bully to worry about.

doesn't matter he was still someones child. it's wrong he was so old making fun of a mcuh younger kid

ari_
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Jun 2010, 3:07 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

He was a senior and 18 there for not a child but an adult. I was 14 and there for still a child. I do not show mercy towards an adult who got pleasure from beating a child. He died three weeks before graduation. Especially a child with learning disabilities who just wanted to be left alone. The world is a better place without him. I amended the post to show his age. I have no shame about wishing an abuser to die so I could have one less bully to worry about.

doesn't matter he was still someones child. it's wrong he was so old making fun of a mcuh younger kid

Have you ever been bullied like that?

For the record: it's not right to wish someone dead, that's true. But the world is not black and white. I can understand why he would wish he would die. It's not like he killed him or something. So if he feels that way, let him be. Wouldn't you really hate a person like that bully if you were in his shoes?

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 3:12 pm

ari_ wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

Have you ever been bullied like that?

For the record: it's not right to wish someone dead, that's true. But the world is not black and white. I can understand why he would wish he would die. It's not like he killed him or something. So if he feels that way, let him be. Wouldn't you really hate a person like that bully if you were in his shoes?

a matter a fact worse then that. it was a boy name alex he was 18 and i was 14 it was my first day of 9th grade and he consently made fun of me and the gym, making everybody do the same but i wouldn't rejoice over someones death. :roll: and in 7th grade this boy who was 18 and a father of a 2year old made fun of me. i girl who was 16 bullie me when i was 12,. so yea i was bully.

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 3:35 pm

There are some childhood bullies I need to forgive, because my attachment is a negative weight.

Guy #1: (grade school - 1984-1987 period) Used to look around to make sure we're alone, and then beat me for no reason. I was completely clueless so I brought a knife to school hoping to intimidate him, but I didn't know how to use it (and wasn't planning to) so he laughed at me.
He also embarassed me in front of a girl I liked. We were hanging out and then he arrived and started s**t.

Guy #2: (high school - 1991-1994 period) At first he was a typical bully, then I helped him with his computer stuff (a lot), and he became friendly. Then he saw that others were laughing at me, became afraid of being different, and joined them again. At one point he, his 21-year-old friend, and 6 of his other friends all ganged up on me after school. I was VERY lucky we got arrested after the first few punches were thrown.

Of course the next day, during class, when teacher was turned to the board, he threw an apple in my face, giving me an instant black eye. He would sit behind me and whisper about how he's going to take revenge on me for being arrested.

If I saw either of them now, I would look for that glimpse in their eye. If I saw it, I would beat them to the point of hospitalization, and I wouldn't shy from using objects as weapons. It is a sad realization, but it is true.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 3:38 pm

Todesking wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

I would feel the same. I wouldn't care if a bully / abuser who made someone else's life miserable died. It would make me happy as well. I don't think a human life is worthy of being respected just because it's a human life. Every parent thinks their "little johnny" is something sweet / special. Even some animals probably feel that way about their offspring. The truth is not every piece of sh*t human being is special or deserves my respect. Some sperm-egg conceptions occur even though the world would be better off if they had never happened.

wblastyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 3:55 pm

Todesking wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

He was a senior and 18 there for not a child but an adult. I was 14 and there for still a child. I do not show mercy towards an adult who got pleasure from beating a child. Especially a child with learning disabilities who just wanted to be left alone. He died three weeks before graduation. The world is a better place without him. I amended the post to show his age. I have no shame about wishing an abuser to die so I could have one less bully to worry about. The school did nothing but at least karma struck him down.

Well while I would never want to harm anyone, if the universe decides to eliminate a cruel person like that bully, so be it...

wblastyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 4:00 pm

marshall wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

I would feel the same. I wouldn't care if a bully / abuser who made someone else's life miserable died. It would make me happy as well. I don't think a human life is worthy of being respected just because it's a human life. Every parent thinks their "little johnny" is something sweet / special. Even some animals probably feel that way about their offspring. The truth is not every piece of sh*t human being is special or deserves my respect. Some sperm-egg conceptions occur even though the world would be better off if they had never happened.

The less sociopaths in the world the better I'd say.