What was the worst bullying you saw in school?

Page 2 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 7:53 pm

Todesking wrote:
...This one bully of mine when I was 14 he was 18 and a senior who would torment me and several other special education classmates everyday without mercy. I would wish him dead everyday then one day he dropped dead in the gym while playing basketball.from an undiagnosed heart problem.I believed I willed him to die then started willing quite a few people to die after that. :roll: I was so glad he never got to see graduation. I hope his spirit is still trapped in that school. :twisted:

Ha Ha, SWEET! :twisted:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

Todesking wrote:
This one bully of mine when I was 14 he was 18 and a senior who would torment me and several other special education classmates everyday without mercy. I would wish him dead everyday then one day he dropped dead in the gym while playing basketball.from an undiagnosed heart problem.I believed I willed him to die then started willing quite a few people to die after that. :roll: I was so glad he never got to see graduation. I hope his spirit is still trapped in that school. :twisted:

Awesome.

@ Monique, yeah its someones kid, maybe they should have taught their kid not to be such a pathetic sack of sh*t and i might feel sorry for them.

If someone I hated died I wouldn't feel sad or even fake compassion. They don't deserve it.

Last edited by hale_bopp on 15 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 8:27 pm

Sexual harassment, in general. The physical stuff isn't so bad, but there's just something very personal about that kind of thing.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm

They should drop off bullies at the local juvenile prison let them spend week with the badasses in there to see what bullying really feels like. Everytime they bully again after the first visit they get to spend an additional week.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 8:54 pm

monsterland wrote:
Horus wrote:
Yes....it's too bad that hell on earth is a major part of "the full spectrum of human experience" isn't it? How many more must experience this hell before we start wondering
if the "human experience" is worthwhile in the first place?

A few billion more perhaps? Or maybe we just wait until humanity has managed to destroy every remaining acre of rainforest and coral reef? Considering the recent disaster in the gulf, i'd say we're well on the way to the latter at the very least.

I find it equally funny that god is held blameless for the creation of Adolph Hitler.

Isn't god omniscient? Didn't he know EXACTLY what Hitler was going to do an eternity prior to creating him?

If I was a pregnant women who KNEW I had Ted Bundy in my womb and decided to give birth to him anyway....I wonder how many people would hold me blameless?

"Kill off mankind and give the earth a chance.
Nature may find in her inheritance, some seedlings
of a race, less infinitely base".

Aleister Crowley

Without evil, there is no good. Without adversity and tragedy, there is no overcoming and no triumph. Without obstacles there is no growth and no evolution.

There is a world beyond this one, our "home planet", where we all come from. It is a place religions refer to as "heaven". In it, we can recover, but we also slack off and stop growing, we stop appreciating the "good"... so this planet, among others, is a school.

Whether you choose to see it as a school or a prison, is up to you.

Really?

So there is nothing good in and of itself?

Somehow we NEED evil in order for good to exist?

Why?

Why do we need "overcoming" and "triumph" in the first place?

So we can feed our egos with falsehoods about how strong we are?

Strength is only meaningful if we have ultimate control over how strong or weak we are.

And as a determinist...I don't believe we do.

So what does overcoming and triumph prove to a determinist like me?

I'd say the "triumphant" just exhibit some genetically and/or environmentally-bestowed advantage the non-triumphant lack.

An advantage which they, ofcourse, did nothing to aquire and have no control over.

Please share the empirical evidence for the existence of this "home planet" you speak of.

Or do you just expect me to take your word for it?

Sorry....i'm not in the habit of just taking the word of scientologists, christians, muslims, buddhists, astrologers, or any other religionists/spiritualists.

You're the ones making claims which are supported by little or no evidence. So it's not my problem if you people can't bear your burden of proof.

A school indeed.....would you be willing to insult those who were about to die in Hitler's gas chambers by telling them that it's just a little ole' school house they're in?

How dare those unenlightened fools look upon Dachau (not to mention their previous lives in glorious Stalinist russia or some impoverished eastern European village) as a torturous prison!! ! :roll:

It's always the same thing with you transcendentalists....there's always got to be a reason, however far-fetched, presumptuous and ridiculous, for suffering and injustice.

Always some master plan, always some grand design, always some ultilitarian "greater good" that some otherworldly Jeremy Bentham is responsible for.

Assuming your claims are true for a moment...who in the devil ASKED any of us if we wanted to attend this "school" in the first place?

Why should I respect some otherworldly totalitarian dictator who forces it's creations to attend this school?

Is this dictator suffering right along side us? Or does his pompous, self-entitled a** just sit on his jeweled throne lecturing all his creations about the unimpeachable justice and righteousness of his ways?

Last edited by Horus on 15 Jun 2010, 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 9:04 pm

Callista wrote:
Sexual harassment, in general. The physical stuff isn't so bad, but there's just something very personal about that kind of thing.

I myself tend not to place distinctions on abuse of anykind.

Much like beauty....pain and suffering is in the eye of the beholder IMO.

While it would be presumptuous of me to claim i'm certain about this since i've never experienced it, I think i'd prefer to be forced to orally copulate somebody than to be beaten to a pulp.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 9:07 pm

monsterland wrote:
marshall wrote:
No matter how you word your message to some people it's going to sound trite at best. It also seems like some people use this kind of message as an excuse to not even try to hold the ones who cause suffering accountable. I was raised in the Reformed Christian tradition and something about it always deeply disturbed me. Especially the fact that a lot of my fellow church-goers were these extreme right-wing conservatives. It seems like their attitude is "The world is f***ed up because of sin, only god / Jesus can do anything to right wrongs done here on this earth. Therefore I'm just going to stick my head in the sand and wait for the second coming while I enjoy my nice cozy $500,000 house and buy the new I-Pod for my kid. Screw social security, screw universal healthcare, I don't want to pay any more taxes. etc...". It just makes me want to vomit.

Looks like you haven't actually read what I said. I said that without evil, there is no good. Good thrives by overcoming evil. Not by "not caring about it", but by overcoming it. This is the whole point. Think about that for a while - before dumping on me another bowl of your premade preconceptions and stereotypes.

P.S. if your definition of "evil" is "achieving personal wealth", then I disagree. If your definition of "evil" is "not interfering when evil happens", then I agree. Bystanders who do not help should be guilty of a crime themselves - see Kitty Genovese murder.

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be so insulting to you personally. I understand. I just got triggered. Something you said vaguely reminded me of something someone else once told me and that person seemed hypocritical. I'm feeling real depressed right now and shouldn't be reading this topic at all.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 9:12 pm

Todesking wrote:
They should drop off bullies at the local juvenile prison let them spend week with the badasses in there to see what bullying really feels like. Everytime they bully again after the first visit they get to spend an additional week.

Not a bad recommendation.

I would prefer "a third strike and you're expelled and blacklisted option" myself.

Let their f***ing parents homeschool them.

And much like a felony record, (and many, if not all, bullies should face criminal charges too) the "blacklist" should be made available to college admissions and prospective employers.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 9:47 pm

Horus wrote:
Really?

Why?

Strength is only meaningful if we have ultimate control over how strong or weak we are.

I'd say the "triumphant" just exhibit some genetically and/or environmentally-bestowed advantage the non-triumphant lack.

An advantage which they, ofcourse, did nothing to aquire and have no control over.

:thumleft:

Thanks for this. I would have made the exact same argument if my mind wasn't so muddled.

I also don't understand how everyone will see this drive to "overcome" and "triumph" over adversity as a meaningful and worthwhile endeavor in and of itself. What about people who just want to be happy? To people of a different psychological disposition the view that life itself is all about struggling to overcome adversity seems very bleak indeed. It still begs the question, what's the point? Even the view that all circumstances can theoretically be overcome or that all suffering serves a constructive purpose seems naive at best. I guess I'm just not much of an ubermensch.

spiders
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Jun 2010, 10:08 pm

I was bullied by a girl a few years older than me when I was in primary school. She went to a different school, we caught the same bus. I don't know why she started on me. She one day walked up to me at the bus stop and punched me in the chest and in the stomach. I don't know why. She called me names and hit me when we were on the bus. Some days she would leave me alone. I stopped catching the bus and started walking to school. I've heard since that she's a drug addict and a prostitute. I saw her on the news, her house was burnt down by one of her demon spawn playing with a lighter.

At high school I was bullied by some older girls for a few months but they left me alone after that.

I saw a kid from my class get bullied by two guys who had been training at boxing (they were from "disadvantaged" families boo-f***ing-hoo so they got boxing lessons...yeah bunch of "geniuses" must have thought of that) During lesson change-over we would have to walk to a different classroom, they ambushed him and started punching him. They grabbed his head and smacked his face on the rail outside the door of the building. They broke his teeth. I still feel really emotional about seeing it happen and it was 20 years ago. A teacher came and they took off, I don't recall them getting into trouble for it.

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 10:37 pm

wow. i feel lucky.

i only got water flicked on me in the bathroom, called names, and pennies thrown at me on the bus.

Sefirato
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2010, 10:44 pm

I had frequent meltdowns and was called a crybaby throughout my school years, although I got out of it by my junior year of high school - it was more of being withdrawn from society/people in general. Obviously I was a prime target in school - when I moved to a new deaf school when I was 10 (5th grade, or middle school at the time) it didn't take more than a week of being there when the bullying and teasing started all over again. I was the shortest and skinniest one in the class. The biggest bully I had was a classmate that was a grade higher than me. Most of the bullying were verbal, a few physical ones where he would summon me into the bathroom and put me up on the wall. All of it ended when I stopped showing off meltdowns/crying in front of other kids at school, bottling my emotions up. One of my classmates was a popular kid in school, he always knew something was up with me because of my intelligence and the odd behaviors I exhibited throughout school years. I think he had a part in having everyone else stop picking on me as we got older. Also there's the fact that I ended up being the 2nd tallest one in the class by the end of Junior year.

I got the hell out of that school at the end of my Junior year due to wanting to complete high school in 4 years and not five - and went into a public school nearby.

The sad thing is, my biggest bully died a few years ago, from an injury sustained by a fight with a roommate, it came to push and shove, and he fell down a flight of stairs and onto the concrete floor below. They were both drunk at the time, and the roommate did not check up on him or call the ambulance right away, so he died alone.

Last edited by Sefirato on 16 Jun 2010, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 11:04 pm

spiders wrote:
I saw a kid from my class get bullied by two guys who had been training at boxing (they were from "disadvantaged" families boo-f***ing-hoo so they got boxing lessons...yeah bunch of "geniuses" must have thought of that) During lesson change-over we would have to walk to a different classroom, they ambushed him and started punching him. They grabbed his head and smacked his face on the rail outside the door of the building. They broke his teeth. I still feel really emotional about seeing it happen and it was 20 years ago. A teacher came and they took off, I don't recall them getting into trouble for it.

I knew a kid whose parents sued a martial arts teacher because he did not tell the kids he taught not to use martial art in an aggresive manner as bullies. He encourage aggresiveness he told the kids there are two types people in the world the one who hit and the ones who get hit which are you? The kid who took the beating was enrolled in his class so his mother would video tape with her lawyer presant. He turned those kids into little psychopaths who did not care who they hit. He never taught them restraint or responsibility and it came back to haunt him.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 2:22 am

A few overlapping groups of kids who used elaborate mind games on people. Like they convinced another kid that they were part of a dangerous band of criminals that only that kid knew about, and that he'd probably get killed. They were going to do a mock execution on him. When another kid and I tried to let him know, the bullies had gotten him so paranoid he thought we were agents of this group trying to throw him off track. Some of the same kids liked to do elaborate things to convince me to act "crazy" of various sorts. They would also manipulate couples into breaking up. Basic extreme manipulation.

The damage done by people like that made me wish I was just getting the crap beat out of me again. They were really good at making reality seem warped to their targets.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 1:34 pm

spiders wrote:
I was bullied by a girl a few years older than me when I was in primary school. She went to a different school, we caught the same bus. I don't know why she started on me. She one day walked up to me at the bus stop and punched me in the chest and in the stomach. I don't know why. She called me names and hit me when we were on the bus. Some days she would leave me alone. I stopped catching the bus and started walking to school. I've heard since that she's a drug addict and a prostitute. I saw her on the news, her house was burnt down by one of her demon spawn playing with a lighter.

Ha Ha, what a mess, she no doubt brought that on herself. :twisted:

I have so many horror stories of being bullied and seeing other children bullied. The worst was watching a girl get her head shoved into a dirty toilet bowl by two girls in the girl's bathroom at high school. That was so messed up. I believe they did get into a lot of trouble for that. This girl who had that done to her had recently started dating one of the other girl's boyfriend. I guess he quit dating her for this other poor girl.

I also have NO compassion for bullies! I agree, they do NOT deserve any!

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 3:27 pm

Horus wrote:
Really?

Filthy strawman. Next!

Quote:

Why?

Good can exist without evil, but it lacks meaning, purpose, and appreciation. I don't think you're capable of visualizing a world with no evil whatsoever. No setbacks, no insults, no power struggles at work, no arguments... In a way, that is a dead world, with no energy going through it. No intent. Why help a grandma cross the street if you know she's in no danger?

Quote:

Flew right over my head, this did.

Quote:

Hurr durr, the rape of the word "triumph" continues. I... I can't watch.

Quote:
Please share the empirical evidence for the existence of this "home planet" you speak of.

Or do you just expect me to take your word for it?

Sorry....i'm not in the habit of just taking the word of scientologists, christians, muslims, buddhists, astrologers, or any other religionists/spiritualists.

Whoever I was replying to in the first place (was it you?), mentioned God a number of times. "Why doesn't God help? I hate God!" etc etc. In order to hate something you have to assume it exists. Therefore, an existence of a Higher Power was assumed in this exchange.

Quote:
You're the ones making claims which are supported by little or no evidence. So it's not my problem if you people can't bear your burden of proof.

Lulz. See above.

Quote:
A school indeed.....would you be willing to insult those who were about to die in Hitler's gas chambers by telling them that it's just a little ole' school house they're in?

How dare those unenlightened fools look upon Dachau (not to mention their previous lives in glorious Stalinist russia or some impoverished eastern European village) as a torturous prison!! ! :roll:

How did this become about me insulting anyone or diminishing their suffering? My family is Jewish and from former Soviet Union, a country demolished by World War II. You extrapolate way too much data, with a lot of error. Don't be so quick to judge someone's entire personality spectrum based on a comment they make on an Internet forum. It makes you look like an insulting moron, and you're not gonna make friends that way.

Quote:
It's always the same thing with you transcendentalists....there's always got to be a reason, however far-fetched, presumptuous and ridiculous, for suffering and injustice.

Always some master plan, always some grand design, always some ultilitarian "greater good" that some otherworldly Jeremy Bentham is responsible for.

Assuming your claims are true for a moment...who in the devil ASKED any of us if we wanted to attend this "school" in the first place?

Why should I respect some otherworldly totalitarian dictator who forces it's creations to attend this school?

Is this dictator suffering right along side us? Or does his pompous, self-entitled a** just sit on his jeweled throne lecturing all his creations about the unimpeachable justice and righteousness of his ways?

If God does not exist, and we have free will, then we're the only ones to blame for evil in the world. Yet you (or whoever I was replying to) blamed God, so I addressed it from that perspective.

Either way, I have no idea what you want to accomplish here by raging pointlessly. You can't escape this life. If you're feeling suicidal, and this is your way of expressing it, I recommend calling a suicide hotline.

P.S. I'm sorry if you somehow got the impression that I'm a moral relativist. I f*****g hate moral relativists.